Day Run Player Lounge

Parugi

I honestly think the timeskip will happen by tomorrow. It pretty much just requires the Team Zero members to get awya, and Lyxek and Lyccir to finish their fight, IIRC. I'll wait for the other thing I wanted to do for later. There's no possible reason to head to South District from where the Searcher is, and even if so, the fight would be over by the time Selirah and Nikaron got there anyway. xD

ToD: Totally intentional. Specifically because of Kal's comment. :PTimeskip: I'm just waiting for a response from Hexxon at this point. In the meantime, if you're adding people to your team over the skip, or are building a team, can you make a quick list of your team members here? Thanks.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Unless Onarax has any objections, over the Timeskip I think the Nikaron/Selirah team should become official, and be named something... fitting.Oh, and entered into the Capture The Flag event for maximum chaos. xD

We should have all active teams join the Capture the Flag match. :PTimeskip stuff:-Marx fixes Elithes' vehicle-Marx improves his and his brother's vehicles-Sol goes to libraries trying to learn about the island's myths and past-Slate tries to find out as much as he can about the island and its artifacts (esp. the Heart, Lyxek, Lyccir and the higher being)-Sol and Slate meet and decide to help each other after finding out they are doing almost the same thing-Sol and Marx decide to let Slate join their Day Run Team-Marx upgrades Slate's motorcycle-Marx leaves a notice in the Day Run registry lobby that Team Cosmic is recruiting-Toxin sleeps nearly the entire trip to Kai Nam because his dellusions only affect him when he is awakeTeam Cosmic:- Sol- Marx- Slate- Someone else

All right, updates made to team roster in the first post--some of which are based off of assumptions. Final questions, comments, corrections, or concerns should be posted here soon--I'd estimate the timeskip to happen in about an hour or two.ToD: Considering neither Seeker nor Pantheon are active, I took the liberty of just removing both of them. If you don't care. :P

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

I'm not sure what the name of our team will be, but I'd guess that'd be about right. Nikaron might not want the leader title, but as at least a placeholder until Onarax responds with some finer points about that, that looks good.

All righty... That all? Cause I'm now beginning to write the skip post.Final QCCC call.Kal: Darn it, what? Let me find your last post... xoEDIT: Bah. One more post. Then I'll write the skippy post... xp

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

I don't have any objections. Finally I get to work on Kairan being all awesome with his new equipment. =D And work on both the new personal vehicle, and the aircraft to get from the two main points quickly.

Ok, now all my characters are ready. After your next post, Illuxio will finally have a body, woot!I guess I need to give Waiter a way to get around. And Brother needs some way of contacting Zanth. :P

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

The team we're forming. =P It'll happen over the Timeskip, but we need a name, and currently Nikaron's the assigned leader. Dunno if he'll want the position or if Selirah should take that position, though. Though, there are technically two teams we could join, if you don't want to actually form one, but instead join one.

You guys could join Krayzikk's team. He only has one guy right now--and that's him. :3Also, to give an idea of how big this skip post will be... it's already like, three pages on Microsoft Word. For one section. With Lyxek and Lyccir and Team Zero.And it. Is. Epic. :]

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Alright, the party's here, folks.*crickets*Anyway, I'll be making a character and (joining a?) team soon.Toa Onarax, Blade says one of his and one of your characters need a team/will form one? I want in. I also PM'ed iBrow about it, although I looked at his characters and he's probably swamped. :PEdit: He PM'ed back just as I posted, and said he might be able to make up another character. So that makes four.

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Parugi: Sweet. >=D Knew postponing continuing to read Broken Unity would be a good idea eventually. Now I won't be read out. =PBut this definitely will be awesome. =DAs for Krayzikk, yeah, that is the problem. =/Burnmad: Cool. =D

I agree on that sentiment, even if it gets Lyxek one step closer to fulfilling his plans. =D That fight was just plain awesome, and Zanth and Suya were awesome and... Well... Everything was awesome! =DWould Zaydan be at the Team Zero base recovering, or elsewhere?

Should I have Swerv go over the finishing touches with Illuxio's body? Like reaction tests or something? (With Illuxio already inside)Draxion is Draxion and is probably hanging around Swerv somewhere, unless he went to help Waiter fly somewhere or something.Did Zanth come to see Brother at all? If so, was a communicator given? :PWaiter has been collecting info about the KNPD and Ring all week and whatever that means. Now, I need to decide. Mask of coolness and fast traveling, or a vehicle other than a bicycle?

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

Sure, why not?A communicator was delivered but Zanth did not personally speak to Brother.And he will have noticed a bit of odd behavior in terms of patrols--specifically, less and less patrols outside of Central. As for his vehicle and whatnot, your choice.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png