Bionicle Minecraft Modification!

Click

I see. Is anything being worked on right now, other than the masks and armor (I know, it was stupid of me to ask but I'm just curious)?

Well, Dual Matrix's Laptop isn't working, and I'm not sure what Clicks doing, but I'm learning to code minecraft, so there should be 3 coders soon. :D

How Do you do?

I see. Is anything being worked on right now, other than the masks and armor (I know, it was stupid of me to ask but I'm just curious)?

Well, Dual Matrix's Laptop isn't working, and I'm not sure what Clicks doing, but I'm learning to code minecraft, so there should be 3 coders soon. :D
Yeah please do, would you mind if I have the right to code Mata Nui?If you are ready learning you could help the most bu compiling my stuff to Modloadeer, drop me a pm if you have questions.

I'm back!

It's good to hear that, things can get done faster. Again, I would like to help, but I'm hopeless at coding.

Okay, I gave the Toa Armor my best shot...and it turns out you can't use the second layer besides on the legs. We could probably code that into the modification, but as of now, this is what I got. :P

That is really, really nice. It has the details and good colors, and is way better than the Toa Lewa Mata skin that I'm using right now than I got from a site. When you're done all this, are you going to upload all this to a Minecraft Skin site?

Oh, please do!

banner.jpg

That is really, really nice. It has the details and good colors, and is way better than the Toa Lewa Mata skin that I'm using right now than I got from a site. When you're done all this, are you going to upload all this to a Minecraft Skin site?

Oh, please do!
Yes, please do. I would really like to use the skins proudly in support of this. You guys are really amazing at making these and again, love the details. Edited by Takua the Chronicler7

OK, the V.0.3 version is all about survival mode.--Created Protodermis ore(sponge texture) which spawns at a same rate as gravel in the world and is breakable with a wooden pick.--RawProtodermis The stuff dropped at the destruction of protodermis ore.--Bigger Raw Protodermis, the creatively named bigger version of raw protodermis created by a 3*3 crafting slot filled up with the previous.--Protodermis IngotThe result of the melting of Bigger raw protodermis--Protodermis stickCrafted by two protodermis ingots placed above eachother--Protodermis swordTemplate sword.Crafting:0P00P00I0P= protodermis ingotI=protodermis stickCan be crafted into the three toa tools byISI beeng (snowball, coal or wooden log)S being Protodermis swordLink: http://www.mediafire.com/?fgkq956v9iigp59[/url]

Click sorry for the rush, but could you add this to the front page.

a simple suggestion that may be redundant :On the first page provide installation and uninstallation instructions.

Good Idea hower, the first page isn't mine, so it's up to click to decide

I have a Kopaka and a Makuta skin on planet minecraft if you'd like to check them out http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/kopaka-1932147/

This'd be an awesome addition for the modification, we can include this in it and add it on the first page if you wish?(Credit is given)

I'm back!

Ok, I just couldn't find it. Another question; what does the plantlife sword actually do? So far all I can make it do is grow grass and that doesn't even work sometimes.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

Ok, I just couldn't find it. Another question; what does the plantlife sword actually do? So far all I can make it do is grow grass and that doesn't even work sometimes.

Haha, ever tried to step on that grass in survival?

I'm back!

Haha, ever tried to step on that grass in survival?

No I haven't but that would explain where my pig went. :D

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

From what you're saying, I guess it hurts you (obviously, that DM explained the survival mode thing).

Cactus X 3 to give an exact number, also the tall grass only grows on grass blocks thats why it didnt appear well for ua.

I'm back!

OK, the V.0.3 version is all about survival mode.--Created Protodermis ore(sponge texture) which spawns at a same rate as gravel in the world and is breakable with a wooden pick.--RawProtodermis The stuff dropped at the destruction of protodermis ore.--Bigger Raw Protodermis, the creatively named bigger version of raw protodermis created by a 3*3 crafting slot filled up with the previous.--Protodermis IngotThe result of the melting of Bigger raw protodermis--Protodermis stickCrafted by two protodermis ingots placed above eachother--Protodermis swordTemplate sword.Crafting:0P00P00I0P= protodermis ingotI=protodermis stickCan be crafted into the three toa tools byISI beeng (snowball, coal or wooden log)S being Protodermis swordLink: http://www.mediafire.com/?fgkq956v9iigp59[/url]

Click sorry for the rush, but could you add this to the front page.

>>>a simple suggestion that may be redundant :On the first page provide installation and uninstallation instructions.

Good Idea hower, the first page isn't mine, so it's up to click to decide

I have a Kopaka and a Makuta skin on planet minecraft if you'd like to check them out http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/kopaka-1932147/

This'd be an awesome addition for the modification, we can include this in it and add it on the first page if you wish?(Credit is given)

Oh, yes, sorry about that. I really wish I could slip another post in there for all of this that you could edit.

EDIT: All of that added. Sorry about that. Wow, that front page is getting long!

And by the way, a few suggestions for the latest release. Gravel is really common, so maybe Protodermis could be as rare as Iron, or Coal if you want it to be more common. And TFG's "Protodermis Shard" sounds much better than Bigger Raw Protodermis, although you could just have the ore rarer, and eliminate the second level all together, or you could craft the ingots into a Protodermis block, and use that to craft the weapons. And for the sticks, maybe a recipe like one stick and one Raw Protodermis, because to make a sword would require four Protodermis, which sounds (as I haven't had time to download the latest release, with all the tests I've been taking lately) like it would take a lot of work to collect and would be pretty much the same as making two swords without the stick. Then again, these are supposed to be difficult to get...

Edited by Click

I have some ideas for this awesome mod.1. Make protodermis as rare as coal.2. Make proto ore drop 1-2 proto fragments.3. Craft 9 fragments in a 3x3 crafting grid for a proto shard.4. Make proto sword hilt like thisNNNPSPPPPN is nothing, P is proto shard, S is stick.Make unrefined sword like this.PDPPDPPHPP is proto shard, D is diamond, H is sword hilt.Now, smelt sword (should take twice as long as iron to smelt) and it will make a refined proto sword.Make an essence block like this.PPPPWPPPPP is proto shard, W is the element object (ie snowball).Smelt essence block, (should take a while) and it will give you elemental essence.Use an anvil to combine the two, and it comes out as the elemental weapon of the essence you used.Now, the masks.Surround a furnace with proto shards, makes a mask making furnace. You power it the same as a normal furnace, but it has a 3x3 grid in it. You place proto shards in the furnace in one of these shapes:NPNPPPPNP for the Hau,PPPNPNPNP for akaku,PPPPNPPNP for Miru,NPNPPPPPP for kakama,NPNPPPNPN for pakari,PPNPPPPNP for X-ray mask (forgot the name)P is proto shard, N is nothing.Once smelted, masks will be powerless, and require an elemental essence to work. They are combined with an anvil. The essence will power the mask with its power, and the type of essence used changes the color (ie a fire essence could make a red kakama).For armor, i don't have crafting ideas, but I think it should require elemental essence to work as Toa armor.Also, for power how about you hold ctrl and powers will pop up on your hot bar.These r my ideas, leave or use as many as you want.

Edited by sonyaxe

small question: does this modification have a page on the...um....something similar to this website, but minecraft themed?

If Zane starts working again I was planning to do that yes.(Yes I know, I named my laptop Zane okey)

I'm back!