Lego Tower!

Squishyfrog

Alllllrighty, let's see how this works out.

LEGO tower!

The point of the game is to build up your tower while tearing down others. That means stealing other player's bricks.

Each tower starts out with 10 bricks already, but after that you have to steal or get stolen. If anyone goes inactive in this game for about a month or so, they will be removed from the player list and their tower will basically be free bricks. If they join in again, they have to start from the ground up.

And how do you steal bricks? Simple. You can just simply take them and add them to your tower just like that. But this is Lego, after all, so creativity is very much encouraged. For example...

I sneak over to legoman's tower and grab a spare pickax to hack off a brick which I sneak back to my towerSupercoolawesomedude - 14legoman - 14*insert other players here*

Or...

I grab my blaster and shoot off a brick on Supercoolawesomedude's tower which begins to fall to the ground until I quickly build a plane out of my tower and fly over to get it before rebuilding my tower

Supercoolawesomedude -13

legoman - 15

*insert other players here*

Or whatever you want, really. The only limit is your imagination. I mean, this IS Lego.

Rewards

Ah, yes. Rewards. These rewards will be handed out every so often to players I find the most creative, humorous, and all-around fairest. They could range an army of

Zombies to storm other towers for more bricks than you could usually get to a little spacecraft that flies around protecting your tower. You can also send me ideas via PM for approval, assuming you win a reward, but keep them Lego-related.

These rewards are called Special Rewards. You can choose a defensive type SR or an attack type. Attack types can be used to take two bricks instead of one, and defense types can negate an attack(if the attacker is using an SR attack type it can negate one brick, not both of them). For example, if someone says "I take a brick from Bob's tower", and Bob has a defense SR, then he can reply with something like "he tries to take my brick away, but he hits my anti-thief shield, allowing me to take my brick back."

Important: These SR's are to be used sparingly. Such as once every four or so turns to keep it fair.

Also, more frequently, I will give extra bricks to certain towers as reward. These are just regular rewards.

Areas

Every once in awhile I'll change the location of where the towers are to keep things fresh. These could range anywhere from Space where aliens try to attack your towers to a prehistoric land where ferocious Dinosaurs freely roam.

Mystery tower

Mystery tower is exactly what it's name implies; a mystery. This tower can be freely looted for bricks, but it is recommended that you do not do this, as it could unleash a nasty curse on you. It's main ability is to control the current area in a way, such as if the towers were an underwater area, the mystery tower could unleash a swarm of eels to give the players a little something extra to deal with.

(I will be playing the mystery tower)

Rules

1. Standard BZP rules apply blah blah you know the drill

2. Keep everything Lego related

3. NO CHEATING. I'm not sure how you could exactly cheat, but if you do, you'll be punished

3A. Same thing goes for God-modding

4. HAVE FUN OR DIE >:[

Players

1. MoC1: Technic Gladiator

2. Veigar's Shadow

3. ibrow

4. Zakaro

5. Chaos Dralcax

6. Belonephobia

7. Jl1223 X

8. avmatoran

We need at least five players before we can start.

Okay, that about does it, I think. So yeah, this game is basically Hurt and Heal, but with more flair and Lego-ness. I hope this works out okay.

Edited by Squish E. Frog

overlordsukapon.png

Great, we got five players! Now we can start. Also, if anyone goes inactive in this game for about a month or so, they will be removed from the player list and their tower will basically be free bricks. If they join in again, they have to start from the ground up. I'll update the first post with that later.

Area 1: Grassy field

Five minifigures are suddenly summoned to a large meadow where butterflies and birds fly freely. A gentle breeze blows, which quickly turns into hurricane-speed wind. A tornado appears in the center of the field, and the ground starts to rumble. In the center of the tornado, a structure rises. It rises higher and higher, soon reaching into the clouds. The storm clears, and the new tower looms over the minifigures, in both a threatening and wondrous manner.

From the tower, a deep, commanding voice erupts. It's not an angered voice, but it's firm in it's request.

"Build." the voice says as five structures of ten bricks rise from the ground beside the minifigures.

Moc1: Technic Gladiator - 10

Veigar's Shadow - 10

ibrow - 10

Zakaro - 10

Chaos Dralcax - 10

overlordsukapon.png

Zakaro takes off his head and puts it in some tall grass. Then as the head shouts "Oh look! A distraction!," his body sneaks over to Veigar's Shadow's tower and takes a brick. Then the headless body runs back to his tower, puts the brick on and reattaches his head.Moc1: Technic Gladiator - 10Veigar's Shadow -9ibrow - 10Zakaro - 11Chaos Dralcax - 10Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

I shoot a rock out of a cannon I constructed out of my tower at Zakaro's tower, knocking a brick off. I quickly take it and add it to my tower as I rebuild it. Moc1: Technic Gladiator -10Veigar's Shadow -10ibrow's -9Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -10 Belonephoia-11

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Zakaro quickly digs a tunnel under the ground to MoC1's tower, and then he takes one of the foundation bricks and goes back through the tunnel to his tower, and adds the brick. He then fills the tunnel. Moc1: Technic Gladiator -9Veigar's Shadow -10ibrow's -9Zakaro -11Chaos Dralcax -10 Belonephoia-11 Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

I create a ladder from my tower so I can climb up Dralcax's tower. I grab a passing bird and use it's beak to chip off a block. I climb back down, rebuild my tower, add the block, and celebrate with some roast bird.Veigar's Shadow -10ibrow's -9Zakaro -11Chaos Dralcax -9Belonephoia-12

Edited by Belonephobia

Zakaro __________ , leaving a line, and uses it to whack a brick off of Veigar's Shadow's tower. He then takes the brick and puts it on his tower, then puts the text down after this period. grabs this text Moc1: Technic Gladiator -9Veigar's Shadow -9ibrow's - 10Zakaro -12Chaos Dralcax -8Belonephois -12Sorry 4th wall. :PZakaro

Edited by A Skyblasted Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

I shoot out a plunger at Zakaro's tower. It sticks on the tower firmly. I pull on the plunger and a brick flys out attached to it. I take that brick to my tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -9Veigar's Shadow -11ibrow -11Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -7Belonephoia -12

Edited by Veigar's Shadow

pWPTu7m.jpg

The strange tower kept standing as the minifigures kept fighting among themselves. It seemed to amuse the tower, which, for lack of a better word, chuckled.On the top of the tower, a pole rose into the sky, with a satellite dish-looking object on it. From the center of the dish, a laser shot out, which directly affected the atmosphere and weather. The sun turned into a moon, and the once-clear sky transformed into a flurry of storm clouds and lightning.Once again, a strange chuckle emitted from the tower, followed by a sentence."Let's see how you deal with these changes."

overlordsukapon.png

Zakaro, a bit annoyed at this point, takes a metal rod and sneaks to Veigar's Shadow's tower. Once there, he switchs a brick for the rod and sneaks back, putting the brick on his own tower. So now Veigar's Shadow's tower has a lighting rod. :D Moc1: Technic Gladiator -9Veigar's Shadow -10ibrow - 12Zakaro -11Chaos Dralcax -7Belonephobia - 11Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

I attach a steel plate on Belonephoia's tower. I take out my magnet and the steel became attracted to it. The steel plate flies to the magnet, taking a brick from the tower. I take the brick to my tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -9Veigar's Shadow -11ibrow -12Zakaro -11Chaos Dralcax -7Belonephoia -10

pWPTu7m.jpg

I open a large chest full of items and toss out things looking for a useful item. Unintentionally, the barrage of stuff knocks a brick off of of ibrow's tower. Shrugging, I take it and add it to my tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -9Veigar's Shadow -11ibrow - 10Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -7Belonephobia - 10

I'm still at eleven bricks yo, you can't take 2 off.I throw a metal bar at Belonephobia's tower, which attracts the lightning and knocks the brick back onto my tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -9Veigar's Shadow -11ibrow - 12Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -7Belonephobia - 9

Oops.I bang my fist on ibrow's tower until I get bored. Then I hit my head against it, knocking a brick off.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -9Veigar's Shadow -11ibrow - 11Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -7Belonephobia - 10

I build a battering ram with parts of my tower and charged with it into Zakaro's tower. The tower shook and a brick falls off. I take the brick and rebuilt my tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -9Veigar's Shadow -12ibrow -11Zakaro -9Chaos Dralcax -7Belonephoia -10

pWPTu7m.jpg

I use the secret brick cloning facility inside my tower to clone an army of minifigs who run around yelling "It's the end of the world as we know it!". Meanwhile I steal a brick from Chaos Dralcax's tower and use it to restore my tower to it's rightful awesomeness.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -10Veigar's Shadow -12ibrow -11Zakaro -9Chaos Dralcax -6Belonephoia -10

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

I, armed with a flying brick seperator, speed over to Belonephoia's tower and reclaim my lost brick.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -9Veigat's Shadow -11ibrow -12Zakaro -11Chaos Dralcax -8Belonephoia -9

How dare you forget that I got a brick!Anyways, I build a really long grabber mechanism and pilfer a brick from ibrow.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -10Veigar's Shadow -12ibrow -11Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax - 8Belonephoia -9

aouROFb.png

I hold up a large metal hammer intending to hit a brick off of Zakaro's tower. However, lightning strikes the hammer, sending me through the air and I crash into Veigar's Shadow's tower, knocking a brick off. Shrugging, I bring it back to my tower.MoC: Technic Gladiator -10Veigar's Shadow- 11ibrow -11Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -8Belonephobia (JiMing) -10I also don't like how it seems you guys are bandwagoning on me. What did I do?

I hang a punching bag on ibrow's tower. I start hitting it so I can keep in shape. However, the tower rocks and a brick falls off. Not sure what to do with it, I just put it on my tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -10Veigar's Shadow -12ibrow -10Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -8JiMing -10

pWPTu7m.jpg

Zakaro once again builds his tower into a cannon, but this time he makes and aiming mistake and blasts himself into the tower instead of over. As a brick falls off Veigar's Shadow's tower, it hits him on the head. He simply takes the brick back to his tower and puts it on. Moc1: Technic Gladiator -10Veigar's Shadow -11ibrow -10Zakaro -11Chaos Dralcax -8JiMing -10 Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

I build a trampoline. I bounce on it so high that I'm able to pluck my stolen brick from Zakaro. I put the brick on my tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -10Veigar's Shadow -12ibrow -10Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -8JiIming -10I know I'm going to get targeted next.

pWPTu7m.jpg

I take a brick from the mystery tower and you guys still take my bricks?! Also JiMing, we're hardly ganging up on you. If you haven't noticed, Dralcax has less than all of us :P. That said, I steal a whip from Indiana Jones and use it to steal a brick off of JiMing's tower, putting it on mine.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -10Veigar's Shadow -12ibrow -11Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -8JiMing -9

Fine, whatever. I just don't want anyone going "LETS TAKE ALL OF JIMING'S BRICKS BECAUSE WE CAN"I rip off my arm and use it to pick a brick off of MoC's tower. I put my arm back on and add the brick to my tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -9Veigar's Shadow -12ibrow -11Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -8JiMing -10

I take off my hat and I pull out a hammer. I throw it at ibrow's tower instead of whacking it. A brick falls off and I take it to my tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -9Veigar's Shadow -13ibrow -10Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -8JiMing -10

pWPTu7m.jpg

I send the RoboRider I ordered online to launch his wheel at Chaos Dralcax's tower and then pick up the single brick that was knocked off and build it onto my tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -10Veigar's Shadow -13ibrow -10Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -7JiMing -10

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News