Lego Tower!

Squishyfrog

I throw a Lego brick at Moc1's tower, knocking off a brick.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -16ibrow -16Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -12JiMing -10Jl1223 -10Toa of Smooth Jazz -14

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

With Moc1's tower out of the way, Dralcax gets a clear shot at JL1223's tower with his rocket launcher.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -16ibrow -16Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -13JiMing -10Jl1223 -9Toa of Smooth Jazz -14

Edited by Chaos Dralcax

aouROFb.png

I build a car out of Lego bricks. I then drive it into ibrow's tower, knocking off a brick.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -16ibrow -15Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -13JiMing -10Jl1223 -9Toa of Smooth Jazz -15

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Deciding to break the poor 4th wall once more, I go ahead and ____________, once again leaving a line. Using the words as a club, I whack Veigar's Shadow's tower, making a brick fall off. Placing my make-shift club onto Veigar's Shadow's towergrab these words, I jet back to my tower and hammer the brick on. Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -15ibrow -15Zakaro -11Chaos Dralcax -13JiMing -10Jl1223 -9Toa of Smooth Jazz -15Zakaro

Edited by A Skyblasted Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

I build a cannon out of lego bricks and shoot it at Veigar's Shadow's tower, knocking off a brick.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -14ibrow -15Zakaro -11Chaos Dralcax -13JiMing -10Jl1223 -9Toa of Smooth Jazz -16

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I build a ladder out of Lego bricks. I use that ladder to climb JiMing's tower and steal a brick.Veigar's Shadow -14ibrow -15Zakaro -11Chaos Dralcax -14JiMing -19Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -17

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Realizing that Toa of Smooth Jazz is leading, I create one giant brick out of Lego bricks. I then throw it at Toa of Smooth Jazz's tower. The attack knocked a brick off. Veigar's Shadow -15ibrow -15Zakaro -11Chaos Dralcax -14JiMing -19Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -16

pWPTu7m.jpg

I build a giant robot out of Lego bricks. It walks to ibrow's tower and pulls off a brick.Veigar's Shadow -15ibrow -14Zakaro -11Chaos Dralcax -14JiMing -9Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -17A few turns back I made a typo that gave JiMing 19 bricks. I just fixed that.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

A few turns back I made a typo that gave JiMing 19 bricks. I just fixed that.

Just copy and paste the list.I takes the Black Club(From Kid Icarus Uprising), and bash Rock monsters into Toa of Smooth Jazz's tower until a brick shakes off.Veigar's Shadow -15ibrow -14Zakaro -11Chaos Dralcax -14JiMing -10Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -17

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Yeah seriously guys, if you're unable to copy and paste the list, I feel sorry for you.Anyway, iBrow hopped back into the game and unleashed his sticky bomb launcher on Toa of Smooth Jazz, whom it appeared just didn't get the fact that iBrow would leave him alone if he left iBrow alone. With the stickies, iBrow managed to get his two bricks back- however, he donated one to MoC1 since he didn't feel like it was nice to remove the poor soul from the game during his nap.MoC1 - 1Veigar's Shadow -15ibrow -15Zakaro -11Chaos Dralcax -14JiMing -10Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -15

JiMing opens a cage and lets out a Lego Creeper, and it heads towards Toa of Smooth Jazz's tower before blowing up, releasing a brick. MoC1 - 1Veigar's Shadow -15ibrow -15Zakaro -11Chaos Dralcax -14JiMing -11Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -14

I create a seesaw. I place a boulder on one side and then I run off. I come back holding a Rock Monster and the I slam it down the other side of the seesaw. The flew into Dralcax's tower, knocking a brick off.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -1Veigar's Shadow -16ibrow -15Zakaro -11Chaos Dralcax -13JiMing -11Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -14

Edited by Veigar's Shadow

pWPTu7m.jpg

Pulling out his Eyelander sword, iBrow ran forward with his super speed shield thing and chopped Toa of Smooth Jazz's LEGO head off, distracting him long enough to cut a brick free and take it to his own tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -1Veigar's Shadow -16ibrow -16Zakaro -11Chaos Dralcax -13JiMing -11Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -13

JiMing uses an Eggplant Curse power-up (again, from Kid Icarus Uprising) on Toa of Smooth Jazz, temporarily turning him into an eggplant from the waist up, and uses a pair of Wolf Claws (you should probably know where this came from by now) to slice off a brick from his tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -1Veigar's Shadow -16ibrow -16Zakaro -11Chaos Dralcax -13JiMing -12Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -12

Punting JiMing back to his own tower, iBrow used his flamethrower to airblast Toa of Smooth Jazz several feet away, where he couldn't stop ibrow from melting a brick off of his tower. iBrow used his airblast to quickly cool the plastic before taking it back to his own tower, hoping to be able to take a break and let other people catch up- without stealing from him, of course.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -1Veigar's Shadow -16ibrow -17Zakaro -11Chaos Dralcax -13JiMing -12Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -11

JiMing takes an Exo Tank (guess where this is from), and rams it into Toa of Smooth Jazz's tower several times before knocking a brick off.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -1Veigar's Shadow -16ibrow -17Zakaro -11Chaos Dralcax -13JiMing -13Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -11

I build a bridge to Zakaro's tower and take a brick.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -1Veigar's Shadow -16ibrow -17Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -13JiMing -13Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -12

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I dig underground again. There, I find a golden scythe. I pick it up and head over to ibrow's tower. I begin slashing at it rapidly until a brick falls off.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -1Veigar's Shadow -17ibrow -16Zakaro -10Chais Dralcax -13JiMing -13Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -12

pWPTu7m.jpg

I build a wrecking ball out of Lego bricks .I use it to knock a brick off of Zakaro's tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -1Veigar's Shadow -17ibrow -16Zakaro -9Chais Dralcax -13JiMing -13Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -13

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

iBrow decided to use his sticky bomb launcher once again; firing off randomly in two directions, he discovered that they'd landed on the towers of Veigar's Shadow and Toa of Smooth Jazz. He flicked a switch and activated them, donating one of the bricks to MoC1.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -2Veigar's Shadow -16ibrow -17Zakaro -9Chais Dralcax -13JiMing -13Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -12

I'm in.I start quoting pi until everyone is dazed and confused, and I take a brick from Veigar's Shadow's tower and add it to mine.Moc1: Technic Gladiator - 2Veigar's Shadow - 15ibrow - 17Zakaro - 19Chaos Dralcax - 13JiMing - 13JL1223 - 8Toa of Smooth Jazz - 12avmatoran - 11

Edited by avmatoran

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

I throw a brick at Veigar's Shadow's tower, knocking off a brick.Moc1: Technic Gladiator - 1Veigar's Shadow - 14ibrow - 17Zakaro - 9Chaos Dralcax - 13JiMing - 13JL1223 - 8Toa of Smooth Jazz - 13avmatoran - 11

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I start quoting pi, wrong this time, and while everyone is wondering, "Is that really pi?" I take another brick from Veigar's Shadow's tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator - 10Veigar's Shadow - 1ibrow - 17Zakaro - 9Chaos Dralcax - 13JiMing - 13JL1223 - 8Toa of Smooth Jazz - 13avmatoran - 12

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

I build a cannon out of Lego bricks. I shoot it at Moc1's tower, knocking off a brick.Moc1: Technic Gladiator - 0Veigar's Shadow - 13ibrow - 17Zakaro - 9Chaos Dralcax - 13JiMing - 13JL1223 - 8Toa of Smooth Jazz - 14avmatoran - 12

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I climb up Toa of Smooth Jazz's tower with a rope. I tie it to one part of the tower and I stick my arm out to grab on to it. There, I rapidly punch and kick the tower until a brick falls off.Moc1: Technic Gladiator - 1Veigar's Shadow - 14ibrow - 17Zakaro - 9Chaos Dralcax - 13JiMing - 13JL1223 - 8Toa of Smooth Jazz - 13avmatoran - 12

pWPTu7m.jpg

I throw a crystal at Zakaro's tower. A rock monster follows, knocking off a brick.Moc1: Technic Gladiator - 0Veigar's Shadow - 14ibrow - 17Zakaro - 8Chaos Dralcax - 13JiMing - 13JL1223 - 8Toa of Smooth Jazz - 14avmatoran - 12

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

iBrow grabbed all of the math equations and ripped them out of everyone's heads, rendering all but him, MoC1, Veigar's Shadow and JiMing momentarily senseless. That said, iBrow kicked Toa of Smooth Jazz's tower and the brick he'd stolen from MoC1 popped off and landed back where it belonged. iBrow was disappointed, but again was too lazy to take it for himself.Moc1: Technic Gladiator - 1Veigar's Shadow - 14ibrow - 17Zakaro - 8Chaos Dralcax - 13JiMing - 13JL1223 - 8Toa of Smooth Jazz - 13avmatoran - 12

Being knocked senseless, I wander around aimlessly for a while until I regain my senses. Once that happens, I take: 1 cannon, 1 ladder, 1 robot, 1 rope, 1 Toa of Smooth Jazz("HEY!"),1 crystal, 83 rock monsters, and 5 math equations and throw them, one at a time at Veigar's Shadow's tower. On the 63rd rock monster, a brick falls off. I finish throwing the items and grab the brick, throwing it onto my tower. Moc1: Technic Gladiator - 1Veigar's Shadow - 13ibrow - 17Zakaro - 9Chaos Dralcax - 13JiMing - 13JL1223 - 8Toa of Smooth Jazz - 13avmatoran - 12Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Deciding to continue donating to charity, iBrow took aim with his rocket launcher and fired, blowing another brick off of Toa of Smooth Jazz's tower- this time the brick landed on Zakaro's tower, the lucky chap.Moc1: Technic Gladiator - 1Veigar's Shadow - 13ibrow - 17Zakaro - 10Chaos Dralcax - 13JiMing - 13JL1223 - 8Toa of Smooth Jazz - 12avmatoran - 12

Having started a math frenzy, I quietly sneak over to Chaos Dralcax's tower and take a brick by opera singing to the tower. I put said brick on my tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator - 1Veigar's Shadow - 13ibrow - 17Zakaro - 10Chaos Dralcax - 12JiMing - 13JL1223 - 8Toa of Smooth Jazz - 12avmatoran - 13

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

I create a model of a dragon with Lego bricks. With such a menacing appearance, the Rock Monters flee in terror, some crashing into Toa of Smooth Jazz's tower. I notice a brick falling from it and I rush to grab it.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -1Veigar's Shadow -14ibrow -17Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -12JiMing -13Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -11avmatoran -13

pWPTu7m.jpg

I build a trebuchet out of Lego bricks. I use it to knock a brick off of Chaos Dralcax's tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -1Veigar's Shadow -14ibrow -17Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -11JiMing -13Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -12avmatoran -13

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

iBrow activated his sticky bomb launcher once more, this time targetting Toa of Smooth Jazz and avmatoran. Seconds later the stickies exploded, blasting the bricks into iBrow's face. Grumbling and covered in dust, iBrow tossed one brick to Veigar's Shadow and another to JiMing.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -1Veigar's Shadow -15ibrow -17Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -11JiMing -14Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -11avmatoran -12

Thanking ibrow for the brick, I mine for a crystal. I grab it and throw it at avmatoran's tower. A Rock Monster notices it fly above and chases after it. However, it wasn't looking where it was going and crashed into the tower. It shook, knocking a brick off.Moc1:Technic Gladiator -1Veigar's Shadow -15ibrow -17Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -11JiMing -14Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -11avmatoran -12

pWPTu7m.jpg

I throw a brick at a rock monster. A rock monster fight then ensues, and in the chaos I steal a brick from Jiming's tower.Moc1:Technic Gladiator -1Veigar's Shadow -15ibrow -17Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -11JiMing -13Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -12avmatoran -12

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Jiming

You won't even capitalize the "M"? Wow.I take great offense at To of Smooth Jazz for not spelling my name correctly, and play heavy metal music on a loudspeaker to anger him. While he is raging at the heavy metal music, I take a brick. Moc1:Technic Gladiator -1Veigar's Shadow -15ibrow -17Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -11JiMing -14Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -11avmatoran -12

I build a cannon and shoot it at Zakaro's tower, knocking off a brick.Moc1:Technic Gladiator -1Veigar's Shadow -15ibrow -17Zakaro -19Chaos Dralcax -11JiMing -14Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -11avmatoran -13

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Copy and paste the list, you keep making mistakes!I get angry once more at Toa of Smooth Jazz for being uncreative, and build an extremely complicated "Rube Goldberg" machine, which after a large chain reaction, knocks off a brick.Moc1:Technic Gladiator -1Veigar's Shadow -15ibrow -17Zakaro -9Chaos Dralcax -11JiMing -15Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -11avmatoran -12