Lego Tower!

Squishyfrog

Deciding to play by ibrow's "leave alone" rule for now, I walk up to ibrow's tower and kick it, too tired to think of anything creative. A brick falls off, and I place it on my tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator - 0Veigar's Shadow - 19ibrow - 19Zakaro - 8Chaos Dralcax - 9Toa of Smooth Jazz - 11avmatoran - 12

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

From the top of my tower, I fire a dart gun at avmatoran's tower. It sticks on to the side firmly. However, with this dart, there are a few bombs attached to it and they blow up, knocking a brick off. I pick up the brick and threw it over to ibrow's tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -19ibrow -20Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -9JiMing -14Jl1223 -9Toa of Smooth Jazz -11avmatoran -11

pWPTu7m.jpg

JiMing takes a plunger gun, and shoots it at Toa of Smooth Jazz's tower, connecting a rope to it. He then sends off many wind-up chattering teeth toys, and they all gnaw off a brick.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -19ibrow -20Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -9JiMing -15Jl1223 -9Toa of Smooth Jazz -10avmatoran -11

Edited by Belonephobia

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I take out my freeze ray and blasted a brick on Jl1223's tower. I then grab on to it with a claws hot and pulled on it. The brick flies out and I celebrate victory as I'm the second person to reach 20 bricks.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -20ibrow -20Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -9JiMing -15Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -10avmatoran -11

Edited by Veigar's Shadow

pWPTu7m.jpg

Bored, I decided to sing Hot Problems, causing the Rock Monsters to go on a rampage. One went smash, and hit Chaos Dralcax's tower.A brick falls. I take it.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -20ibrow -20Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -8JiMing -15Jl1223 -9Toa of Smooth Jazz -10avmatoran -11

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Deciding to play by ibrow's "leave alone" rule for now, I walk up to ibrow's tower and kick it, too tired to think of anything creative. A brick falls off, and I place it on my tower.

You do realize that if you want me to not target you, you need to stop targetting me, right? That said, you're lucky for now, thanks to Veigar's Shadow.iBrow launched a raid on Mystery Tower, got a brick. I swear, if it deletes my stuff again I will kick the server. Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -20ibrow -21Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -8JiMing -15Jl1223 -9Toa of Smooth Jazz -10avmatoran -11EDIT: Why is BZP removing pieces of my posts? Edited by ibrow

I fly onto a cliff with a jet pack. There, I push down a boulder. It falls and crashes to the ground, shaking a brick off of Toa of Smooth Jazz's tower due to the vibrations,Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -20ibrow -21Zakaro -8Chaod Dralcax -9JiMing -15Jl1223 -9Toa of Smooth Jazz -9avmatoran -11

pWPTu7m.jpg

Decided to ignore Dralcax's crime for the time being (NOT HAHAHA), iBrow fired off his sticky bombs- four at Toa of Smooth Jazz, and four at Dralcax. They exploded and iBrow was rewarded with two bricks."NOW LEAVE ME ALONE FOR GOODNESS SAKES, AND I WILL STICK TO THAT WRETCHED MYSTERY TOWER!" iBrow shrieked.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -20ibrow -22Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -10JiMing -15Jl1223 -10Toa of Smooth Jazz -7avmatoran -11

Since ibrow shrieked, the Rock Monsters got surprised and ran away, some crashing into Jl1223's tower and knocking a brick off. I rush there to pick it up.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -21ibrow -22Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -10JiMing -15Jl1223 -9Toa of Smooth Jazz -7avmatoran -11

pWPTu7m.jpg

Meanwhile, built an F-22 and kamikaze'd Chaos Dralcax's tower. The lone brick which fell off was take by me when I ejected and parachuted down.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -21ibrow -22Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -9JiMing -15Jl1223 -10Toa of Smooth Jazz -7avmatoran -11

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Ridiculusly happy at posting the Alien Conquest RPG finally,(which I ask you to look at and possibly join,) my happiness forms an aura around me. Hypnotized by my happiness aura, the Rock Monsters march up to Veigar's Shadow's tower, and steal a brick. I then make them put it on my tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -20ibrow -22Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -9JiMing -15Jl1223 -10Toa of Smooth Jazz -7avmatoran -12

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

That happiness probably ends when I create an Lego M16 and fire at you with it. It knocks off a brick from your tower, which I take.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -20ibrow -22Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -9JiMing -15Jl1223 -11Toa of Smooth Jazz -7avmatoran -11

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Ah, but I am still surrounded by my happiness aura, so the Rock Monsters rinse and repeat.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -19ibrow -22Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -9JiMing -15Jl1223 -11Toa of Smooth Jazz -7avmatoran -12

Edited by avmatoran

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

I start playing rock music. Not used to music so loud, forceful, and damaging to ears, Toa of Smooth Jazz covers his ears, leaving his tower temporararily defenseless, so I can take a brick.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -20ibrow -22Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -10JiMing -15Jl1223 -11Toa of Smooth Jazz -6avmatoran -11

aouROFb.png

I shoot a clawshot at Jl1223's tower. It pulls me to it but I crash on to the side. A brick then falls on my head due to the impact.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -21ibrow -22Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -10JiMing -15Jl1223 -10Toa of Smooth Jazz -6avmatoran -11

pWPTu7m.jpg

The crash only dampended the aura, not destroyed it. Now, only half the Rock Monsters are hypnotized, but they can still rinse and repeat.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -20ibrow -22Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -10JiMing -15Jl1223 -10Toa of Smooth Jazz -6avmatoran -12

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

I temporally close the Alien Conquest RPG. While avmatoran is stunned at this, I sneak over to snatch a brick from his tower. I then reopen the RPG.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -21ibrow -22Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -10JiMing -15Jl1223 -10Toa of Smooth Jazz -6avmatoran -11

pWPTu7m.jpg

I recruit my friend Kara, and while she is yelling "RAGE!" at Veigar's Shadow, I sneak over to his tower and rebuild it into a catapult to launch one of his bricks to my tower, and when I am done, ask everybody to possibly join the RPG.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -20ibrow -22Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -10JiMing -15Jl1223 -10Toa of Smooth Jazz -6avmatoran -12

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

As Kara is still "RAGE!"ing, I shoot another brick from Veigar's tower to mine.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -19ibrow -22Zakaro -7Chaos Dralcax -11JiMing -15Jl1223 -10Toa of Smooth Jazz -6avmatoran -13

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

I think. And think. And think some more. Then, I decide on a plan of action, and... oh. A brick. How did that get there? Shrugging, I put it on my tower, noticing that JiMing's tower has lost a brick. Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -19ibrow -22Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -11JiMing -14Jl1223 -10Toa of Smooth Jazz -6avmatoran -13Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

As Kara's "RAGE!"ing runs down, I shoot one last brick from Veigar's tower/catapult to my tower, for a final score of:Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -18ibrow -22Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -11JiMing -14Jl1223 -10Toa of Smooth Jazz -6avmatoran -14

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

As I look around for anyone trying to take a brick, I see a orange blob. Approching it, I find it's a Vahi. I use it to go into the past and sneak toward JiMing's tower, After taking a brick, I prepare to travel back but a rock monster hits the brick out of my hands towards my tower. As I go back to the present, I see my past-self notice the brick, and I think, So that's how that got there... Once I'min the present, I distract avmatoran by pointing out I've posted wanting to join, and then as he runs off, I fire a cannon at his tower. The tower dodges(Again?!?!) and instead the cannonball hits Veigar's Shadow's tower, and a brick falls down. I jet over and pick it up, bringing it back to my tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -17ibrow -22Zakaro -9Chaos Dralcax -11JiMing -14Jl1223 -10Toa of Smooth Jazz -6avmatoran -14Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

I create a portable teleporter. I activate it and I end up in the Alien Conquest RPG. There, I manage to steal a UFO and teleported myself back into this game. I fly it but with no experience, I crash into avmatoran's tower, knocking a brick off.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -18ibrow -22Zakaro -9Chaos Dralcax -11JiMing -14Jl1223 -10Toa of Smooth Jazz -6avmatoran -13

pWPTu7m.jpg

I use tongs to carefully pour boiling water over JiMing's tower. The heated bricks expand and one easily falls off.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -18ibrow -22Zakaro -9Chaos Dralcax -12JiMing -13Jl1223 -10Toa of Smooth Jazz -6avmatoran -13

aouROFb.png

Noticing the UFO I crashed is lodged into the avmatorans's tower, I build a crane to pull it out. Once it's out, I notice a brick was stuck on to it. Shrugging, I take the brick and the UFO wreckage.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -19ibrow -22Zakaro -9Chaos Dralcax -12JiMing -13Jl1233 -11Toa of Smooth Jazz -5avmatoran -12

pWPTu7m.jpg

Angered at Veigar's rudeness at using Alien Conquest RPG supplies and not being a member, I start to yell at him. He is cowed so much, he offers me a brick to appease my wrath. I accept.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -18ibrow -21Zakaro -9Chaos Dralcax -12JiMing -13Jl1233 -12Toa of Smooth Jazz -5avmatoran -13

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

I attach some crystals to Jl1223's tower. A Rock Monster then comes to eat it. This caused everything around it to shake, including the tower. The vibrations knocked the brick off.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -19ibrow -21Zakaro -9Chaos Dralcax -12JiMing -13Jl1233 -11Toa of Smooth Jazz -5avmatoran -13

pWPTu7m.jpg

I whip out my DSi, and challenge ToSJ to a match of Metroid Prime Hunters. While he is busy playing "me", which is a bot, I sneak over to his tower and take a brick.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -19ibrow -21Zakaro -9Chaos Dralcax -12JiMing -13Jl1233 -11Toa of Smooth Jazz -4avmatoran -14

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

I direct everyone's attention to my new avatar and sig, and while they are "ooh"ing over it, I steal a brick from Chaos Dralcax.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -20ibrow -21Zakaro -9Chaos Dralcax -11JiMing -13Jl1233 -10Toa of Smooth Jazz -4avmatoran -15

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

I use a Huna to sneak over to iBrow's tower and I take a brick. However, on the way back, a Mindstorms robot grabs the brick from me and uses it to smash a brick off of Veigar's Shadow's tower. The robot procedes to give me a brick and throws the other back on iBrow's tower. I go back to my tower and put the brick on.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -19ibrow -21Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -11JiMing -13Jl1233 -10Toa of Smooth Jazz -4avmatoran -15 Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Noticing a punching bag I hung on ibrow's tower a while back was still there, I give it a good kick. The chain broke and the punching bag flew into Dralcax's tower, crashing and knocking a brick off. I went to take the brick and the punching bag.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -20ibrow -21Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -10JiMing -13Jl1223 -10Toa of Smooth Jazz -4avmatoran -15

pWPTu7m.jpg