Lego Tower!

Squishyfrog

I shoot a clawshot at avmatoran's tower. I pull myself up only to hit my head on a brick that was sticking out. The brick then falls to the ground.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -21ibrow -21Zakaro -9Chaos Dralcax -10JiMing -13Jl1223 -11Toa of Smooth Jazz -4avmatoran -14

pWPTu7m.jpg

I attach a bomb to Jl1223's tower. I set the timer and activated it but it glitched and it started counting down from 1. It blew up right away, knocking me back and a brick off.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -22ibrow -20Zakaro -9Chaos Dralcax -11JiMing -13Jl1223 -10Toa of Smooth Jazz -4avmatoran -14

Edited by Veigar's Shadow

pWPTu7m.jpg

I dig up some crystals to form my next attack but the Rock Monsters spotted me taking them and they aren't satisfied. Suddenly, I found myself running from 99999999999 Rock Monsters. I quickly climb up avmatoran's tower and stayed at the top. The monsters kept on hitting it, knocking a brick off. Eventually, they give up and leave while I take the brick.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -23ibrow -20Zakaro -9Chaos Dralcax -11JiMing -13Jl1223 -11Toa of Smooth Jazz -3avmatoran -13

pWPTu7m.jpg

I start posting in random topics I like, and while everybody is confused with me spreading out, I take a brick from JiMing.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -23ibrow -19Zakaro -9Chaos Dralcax -12JiMing -12Jl1223 -11Toa of Smooth Jazz -3avmatoran -14

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

I start digging a path for some boulders to roll down Zakaro's tower but I wasn't digging carefully and a boulder came loose. It rolled down to me, hitting me so hard that my Lego minifigure head came off and it crashed into Jl1223's tower, knocking a brick off. Eventually, my body was able to find my head and take the brick. Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -24ibrow -19Zakaro -9Chaos Dralcax -12JiMing -12Jl1223 -10Toa of Smooth Jazz -3avmatoran -14

pWPTu7m.jpg

The boulder continued, and knocked a brick off of ToSJ's tower. I take it with a thankful attitude.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -24ibrow -19Zakaro -9Chaos Dralcax -12JiMing -12Jl1223 -10Toa of Smooth Jazz -2avmatoran -15

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

I throw power crystals at ToSJ's tower, and the rock monsters immediately come, eat, and shake off a brick.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -24ibrow -19Zakaro -9Chaos Dralcax -13JiMing -12Jl1223 -10Toa of Smooth Jazz -1avmatoran -15

aouROFb.png

I create a catapult. I launch a giant clump of Lego bricks at Dralcax's tower but I aimed it too high and it lew above it. Instead, the bricks bombarded avmatoran's tower, knocking a brick off. I take the brick and threw it over to Zakaro's tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -24ibrow -19Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -13JiMing -12Jl1223 -10Toa of Smooth Jazz -1avmatoran -14

pWPTu7m.jpg

I build my tower into a drill, and mine for a crystal. I then rebuild my tower into a dynamite factory. I produce a stick of dynamite, and build my tower into a tape factory. I attach the crystal to the dynamite with tape, then I throw it to Veigar's tower. The Rock Monsters, thinking he is going to blow up a crystal, attack him and his tower. They make a brick fall off, which I take.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -23ibrow -19Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -13JiMing -12Jl1223 -10Toa of Smooth Jazz -1avmatoran -15

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

I attach a bomb to Dralcax's tower. Instead of setting the timer, I shoot a laser at it from afar. It blows up instantly, knocking a brick off. Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -24ibrow -19Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -12JiMing -12Jl1223 -10Toa of Smooth Jazz -1avmatoran -15

pWPTu7m.jpg

The brick, before Veigar caught it, fell on Chaos' tower, and knocked a brick off of his tower. I take it, and apply it to my tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -24ibrow -19Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -11JiMing -12Jl1223 -10Toa of Smooth Jazz -1avmatoran -16

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

I attach a magnet to avmatoran's tower. I then throw a steel plate at it. It crashes and attaches to the magnet but it also shook the whole tower, knocking a brick off. Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -25ibrow -19Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -12JiMing -11Jl1223 -10Toa of Smooth Jazz -1avmatoran -15

pWPTu7m.jpg

I whip out my Nerf Vulcan, and start firing at Veigar's tower in revenge. A brick falls off, and I take it.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -24ibrow -19Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -12JiMing -11Jl1223 -10Toa of Smooth Jazz -1avmatoran -16

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

I build a rocket so I can get back to the surface world. However. I run out of fuel before I could get there and it fell down. I ejected right in time and the rocket crashed into Dralcax's tower, knocking a brick off.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -25ibrow -19Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -11JiMing -11Jl1223 -10Toa of Smooth Jazz -1avmatoran -16

pWPTu7m.jpg

I take a crystal, and throw it at Zakaro's tower. The Rock Monsters swarm all over it, knocking off a brick I take.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -25ibrow -19Zakaro -9Chaos Dralcax -12JiMing -11Jl1223 -10Toa of Smooth Jazz -0avmatoran -17

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

I, being bored, grab a rack of flick-fire missles and begin shooting them at ibrow's tower. The tower dodges (Oh, come on.) and instead the missles hit Veigar's Shadow's tower. A brick flys off.. right into the clutchs of a Rock monster. After failing to get the brick for the 375th time, I get annoyed and kick the monster. It tosses the brick onto my tower, and I return to said tower, content. Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -24ibrow -19Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -13JiMing -11Jl1223 -10Toa of Smooth Jazz -0avmatoran -16Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

I make a video recording and throw it and a TV to Dralcax, exlaining I didn't copy him, as I had already thought of it. He just had the same idea. Great minds think alike, and all that. While he is watching it, I take a brick from him.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -25ibrow -19Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -11JiMing -11Jl1223 -10Toa of Smooth Jazz -0avmatoran -17

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

I create a jet pack to fly to avmatoran's tower. I approach the top but the jet pack ran out of batteries (yes, batteries). I fall but I grab my sword and stabbed the side of the tower, letting me slide down. With such a giant cut on the tower, a brick falls off because it lost it's balance.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -26ibrow -19Zakaro -10JiMing -11Jl1223 -10Toa of Smooth Jazz -0avmatoran -15

pWPTu7m.jpg

I start recharging Veigar's batteries, but I overcharge them, and they EXPLODE, blowing a brick off of his tower....You left me off the list!Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -25ibrow -19Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -13JiMing -11Jl1223 -10Toa of Smooth Jazz -0avmatoran -15

aouROFb.png

I take a Harry Potter wand and cast a spell to knock off a brick from Veigar's Shadow's tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -24ibrow -19Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -13JiMing -12Jl1223 -10Toa of Smooth Jazz -0avmatoran -15

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I create a robotic dragon. I send it to ibrow's tower but it malfunctioned and started attacking me. I take out my mace and whacked it over to Jl1223's tower. It crashed, knocking a brick off and my robot broke.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -25ibrow -19Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -13JiMing -12Jl1223 -9Toa of Smooth Jazz -0avmatoran -15Sorry, Dralcax.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Just copy and paste the list from now on.I take an Indiana Jones whip and crack off a brick from Veigar's Shadow's tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -24ibrow -19Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -13JiMing -13Jl1223 -9Toa of Smooth Jazz -0avmatoran -15

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I throw the Shurikens of Ice to the ground. It creates a wall of ice and I push it down to avmatoran's tower. It crashed, knocking a brick off.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -25ibrow -19Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -13JiMing -13Jl1223 -9Toa of Smooth Jazz -0avmatoran -14

pWPTu7m.jpg

I climb up a huge hill. When I reach the top, I stuck a flag to the slope but it fell off and slid over to JiMing's tower. It crashed, knocking a brick off.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -25ibrow -19Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -14JiMing -12Jl1223 -9Toa of Smooth Jazz -0avmatoran -14

pWPTu7m.jpg

I take out the Shurikens of Ice again and I throw them at Dralcax's tower. It freezes the side and I break the ice with a pickaxe. Because the bricks were frozen before, their particles contracted and became slightly smaller. I then dig it out with my pickaxe.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -26ibrow -19Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -15JiMing -12Jl1223 -9Toa of Smooth Jazz -0avmatoran -13

pWPTu7m.jpg

I take out the Dragon's Sword of Fire, melting the ice and blasting a brick off of JiMing's tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -26ibrow -19Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -15JiMing -11Jl1223 -9Toa of Smooth Jazz -0avmatoran -13 (You forgot to reduce my brick count :P)

aouROFb.png

Since my tower is so tall, it started to lean. In fact, part of it actually lost it's balance, leaving a hail of bricks crashing to Jl1223's tower and knocking a brick off. I pick up the brick and rebuilt my tower to prevent it from collapsing again.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -27ibrow -19Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -15JiMing -11Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -0avmatoran -13

pWPTu7m.jpg

I start yelling "WHY?" about everyone stealing from my tower. A brick falls off Veigar's tall tower from the sound waves, and I take it.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -26ibrow -19Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -15JiMing -11Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -0avmatoran -14

Edited by avmatoran

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!