Lego Tower!

Squishyfrog

I create a vacuum cleaner. I turn it on and it sucks up a brick from Zakaro's tower. I take apart my vacuum to claim my brickMoc1: Technic Gladiator -8Veigar's Shadow -16ibrow -11Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -8JiMing -10I think the game is going well, Squish E.

Edited by Veigar's Shadow

pWPTu7m.jpg

It's going great! Also guys, my bad, but I forgot to count myself up a brick last post... so I'm not gonna take a brick this post, but I AM going to update the list properly. :PMoc1: Technic Gladiator -8Veigar's Shadow -16ibrow -12Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -8JiMing -10EDIT: Fail, I didn't update it. xD

Edited by ibrow

I create a small little drone. With everyone battling each other for bricks (including me), no one noticed the drone plucking a brick from ibrow's tower. Eventually, the drone brings the brick to me.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -7Veigar's Shadow -17ibrow -11Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -9JiMing -10

pWPTu7m.jpg

I build a grappling hook, and throw it at Veigar's Shadow's tower. However, I slip off when I was halfway up the tower, but the grappling hook still manages to detach a brick from his tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -7Veigar's Shadow -16ibrow -11Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -9JiMing -11

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

Following the lead of JiMing, iBrow drove over to Veigar's Shadow's tower with a bulldozer and rammed into the tower, knocking a brick off for his use.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -7Veigar's Shadow -15ibrow -12Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -9JiMing -11

I forge a sword in my tower. Somehow, it got bent when it finished. Instead, I throw the bent sword at JiMing's tower. A brick falls off and I rush to grab it.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -7Veigar's Shadow -16ibrow -12Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -9JiMing -10

pWPTu7m.jpg

Zakaro takes two bricks off his tower, and uses them to influence the winds in such a way that one of Veigar's Shadow's bricks flys off and onto Zakaro's tower. Zakaro then puts one brick back and throws the other at the third-first person POV button, switching it so h-I now post in first person. Oh, and the brick lands on my tower after hitting the button.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -7Veigar's Shadow -14ibrow -12Zakaro -11Chaos Dralcax -10JiMing -10 Zakaro

Edited by A Skyblasted Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

I climb to the top of ibrow's tower with a rope. I attach that rope to a brick and to myself. With it attached, I jump off the tower and the brick falls down because of my weight. I then drag the brick to my tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -7Veigar's Shadow -15ibrow -11Zakaro -11Chaos Dralcax -10JiMing -10

pWPTu7m.jpg

JiMing sits down for a break and plays some videogames on his 3DS. However, he died so many times that he rage quits and throws the 3DS at Veigar's Shadow's tower, unintentionally knocking off a brick. Shrugging, he takes it back to his tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -7Veigar's Shadow -14ibrow -11Zakaro -11Chaos Dralcax -10JiMing -11

I construct a cannon and fired a barrage of Lego bricks at JiMing's tower. The attack made a brick fall off and I quickly run to grab it.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -7Veigar's Shadow -15ibrow -11Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -11JiMing -10

pWPTu7m.jpg

I fire a fax-full of 'f's at Chaos Dralcax's tower. The fast-flying 'f's crash into the tower and fling an element 2745(More commonly known as a brick) to my sky-scraping structure. I then use the element to increase the height of my building. Moc1: Technic Gladiator -7Veigar's Shadow -15ibrow -11Zakaro -11Chaos Dralcax- 10JiMing- 10Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

I create a skateboard. I jump on to it to practice riding it but my inexperience with a skateboard made me crash into Zakaro's tower. The impact caused a brick to fall off. Confused, I decide to take the brick to my tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -7Veigar's Shadow -15ibrow -12Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax- 10JiMing- 10

pWPTu7m.jpg

I use a Mindstorms robot to fling myself at iBrow's tower. But, I end up bouncing off and rebounding into the Mystery Tower, which boings me into Veigar's Shadow's tower. That tower sends me crashing into MoC1's tower, where a brick fianally falls off into my hands. I somehow make my way back to my tower and put the brick on. Moc1: Technic Gladiator -5Veigar's Shadow -15ibrow -12Zakaro -11Chaos Dralcax- 11JiMing- 10Chaos Dralcax, I'm assuming you wanted to a brick away from MoC1 and not make a brick appear. :P Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

I create a hand glider. I go to the top of my tower and jump off to Dralcax's tower. I reach out one hand to pluck a brick. However, I fall but not before successfully grabbing the brick.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -5Vigar's Shadow -16ibrow -12Zakaro -11Chaos Dralcax -10JiMing -10

pWPTu7m.jpg

Once again, I climb to the top of my tower. I take out a rope and throw it at ibrow's tower. One end was attached to it and I swing into the tower fom the other end. I crash but the tower shook and a brick falls off.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -5Veigar's Shadow -16ibrow -11Zakaro -11Chaos Dralcax -11JiMing -10

pWPTu7m.jpg

I build a cannon, and shove in multiple chickens. i fire them at Veigar's Shadow's tower, alas, to no effect. Frustrated, I take a sledgehammer, and strike the cannon, propelling it into Veigar's Shadow's tower, knocking a brick off.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -5Veigar's Shadow -15ibrow -11Zakaro -11Chaos Dralcax -11JiMing -11

Edited by Belonephobia

I look down at Moc1's tower. Still feeling the need to write a creative posts, I attach the world's largest brick seperator. Then I jump onto the handle and pop off the top brick.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -4Veigar's Shadow -16ibrow -11Zakaro -10Choas Dralcax -12JiMing -11

aouROFb.png

A brick appears on my tower. Confused, I look under it and find a Vahi, Mask of Time. And then I kick one of Veigar's Shadow's bricks flying over my tower. Before it lands, I use the Vahi to send it back through time, closing the plot hole.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -4Veigar's Shadow -15ibrow -11Zakaro -11Choas Dralcax -12JiMing -11 Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

Seeing that Veigar's Shadow was clearly unstoppably in the lead at this point, iBrow shouted "LOOK EVERYONE! THE SHADOW WINS!" and then ran over, bopping Veigar's Shadow on the head with a rubber hammer while shouting "LOOK! A DISTRACTION!" and then running away with a brick he'd stolen during the hammer fest.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -4Veigar's Shadow -15ibrow -12Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -12JiMing -11

JiMing rallies along with ibrow, and builds a Trojan Horse with his tower, offering it too Veigar's Shadow. while Veigar's Shadow was distracted by it, I secretly take out several pickaxes hidden inside, pick off a brick, and take back my tower, which I rebuild.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -4Veigar's Shadow -14ibrow -12Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -12JiMing -12

Cackling madly, iBrow stole one of JiMing's pickaxes and used it to snatch another brick from Veigar's Shadow's tower, placing it onto his own before sitting down to rest, drawing a battle map into the sand that detailed the escape route he would take next post on his raid to the Mystery Tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -4Veigar's Shadow -14ibrow -13Zakaro -10Chaos Dralcax -11JiMing -12

I shout at Veigar's Shadow's uncreativity. I build an elaborate contraption made up of simple machines, which causes a chain reaction that ultimately causes a brick to be removed from Veigar's Shadow's tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -4Veigar's Shadow -14ibrow -13Zakaro -9Chaos Dralcax -11JiMing -13

iBrow grimly set forth now, throwing his pickaxe at the Mystery Tower. Not surprised to see it simply bounce off, he then proceeded to hack at the tower with his axe until he was able to remove a brick, which he then took back to his own tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -4Veigar's Shadow -14ibrow -14Zakaro -9Chaos Dralcax -11JiMing -13

Great job so far guys! :) But now it's time for...

Area 2: The center of the Earth

Suddenly, the ground sunk down from the minifigure's feet. It kept sinking rapidly, further and further, until the only light was a tiny speck where the ground had started to sink. And soon, the Earth shifted to cover up even that. It was pitch black for a good long while, until some sort of glow slowly started to emanate from below. The ground kept sinking, and as it did, the minifigures could see crystals scattered along the walls.

Finally, the ground stopped falling. Abruptly, but it stopped. The large hole above the minifigures was quickly filled in, leaving them sealed underground. Crystals were abundant around the chamber, as were the rock monsters, who desired nothing but to eat the crystals and would stop at nothing to get them.

And now the minifigures had to adapt. But the question is: could they?

In addition, ibrow has won our first Special Reward. So ibrow, please PM me with your Special Reward idea for approval.

:)

Also I guess I should explain Special Rewards better. It's pretty simple. You can choose a defensive type SR or an attack type. Attack types can be used to take two bricks instead of one, and defense types can negate an attack(if the attacker is using an SR attack type it can negate one brick, not both of them). For example, if someone says "I take a brick from Bob's tower", and Bob has a defense SR, then he can reply with something like "he tries to take my brick away, but he hits my anti-thief shield, allowing me to take my brick back."

Both are to be used sparingly, such as once every four or so turns.

Now, I think that's enough text. Have fun everybody!

:)

Edited by Squish E. Frog

overlordsukapon.png