Lego Tower!

Squishyfrog

I yodel from the top of my tower. The noise drives the rock monsters insane, and they rampage into Veigar's Shadow's tower, knocking off a brick.Moc1:Technic Gladiator -1Veigar's Shadow -14ibrow -17Zakaro -9Chaos Dralcax -11JiMing -15Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -12avmatoran -12

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I create a cable line connecting Toa of Smooth Jazz's tower and my tower. I carefully hang on the line and moved along slowly. Once I'm on the other side, I rapidly kick the tower, knocking a brick off.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -1Veigar's Shadow -15ibrow -17Zakaro -9Chaos Dralcax -11JiMing -15Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -11avmatoran -12

pWPTu7m.jpg

I climb Zakaro's tower with a Lego lightsaber. I then steal a brick.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -1Veigar's Shadow -15ibrow -17Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -11JiMing -15Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -12avmatoran -12

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I yell at Toa of Smooth Jazz's uncreativeness. I then attach a crystal to Dralcax's tower. A Rock Monster notices it and it attempts to pull it out. It pulls on it so hard that the crystal is released, taking a brick with it. I then carefully chip the brick from the crystal, letting the Rock Monster have the crystal.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -1Veigar's Shadow -16ibrow -17Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -10JiMing -15Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -12avmatoran -12

pWPTu7m.jpg

I build a cannon out of Lego bricks. However, the cannon fails, and it falls down, onto a rock monster. The rock monster themn rampages into ibrow's tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -1Veigar's Shadow -16ibrow -16Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -10JiMing -15Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -13avmatoran -12

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I start scrolling through a list of apps on a smartphone. Angered at not finding the app for soul reaping, I mean brick reaping, I throw the phone at ibrow's tower knocking off two bricks. I place one on my tower, and feeling compassionate, place one on Moc1's tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator - 2Veigar's Shadow - 16 ibrow - 14Zakaro - 8 Chaos Dralcax - 10 Toa of Smooth Jazz - 13 avmatoran - 13

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

(Literally, it means "For knowledge", but it can be taken as "For science")

I use a shovel to pry a brick off of Moc1's tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator - 1Veigar's Shadow - 16ibrow - 14Zakaro - 8Chaos Dralcax - 10JiMing - 15JI1223 - 8Toa of Smooth Jazz - 14

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I take out my carving to cut off a brick from avmatoran's tower. I grab the brick and donated it to ibrow's tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -1Veigar's Shadow -16 ibrow 15Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -10JiMing -15Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -14avmatoran -12

Edited by Veigar's Shadow

pWPTu7m.jpg

I build a Lego airplane. I then fly it over to Moc1's tower and steal a brick.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -16ibrow 15Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -10JiMing -15Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -15avmatoran -12

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Angered at being fought against, I break the rules of space, time, and continuity. I pull Dr. Cyborg out from the Dino Attack RPG. He shoots wildly, knocking 2 brick off of Toa...Jazz's tower. I use a Sonic Screamer, also from the Dino Attack RPG, to push them to the site where Moc1's tower used to be.Moc1: Technic Gladiator - 2Veigar's Shadow - 16ibrow - 15Zakaro - 8Chaos Dralcax - 10Toa of Smooth Jazz - 13avmatoran - 12

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

I take out my laser gun and blasted it at a rock wall. The result was rocks flying into avmatoran's tower, lnocking a brick off. I take the brick, throwing it at Toa of Smooth Jazz's tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -2Veigar's Shadow -16ibrow 15Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -10JiMing -15Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -14avmatoran -11

pWPTu7m.jpg

I hire a Lego ghost to walk unnoticed to Moc1's tower, which never seems to die. He then grabs a brick for me.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -1Veigar's Shadow -16ibrow 15Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -10JiMing -15Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -15avmatoran -11

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Angered at being fought against, I break the rules of space, time, and continuity. I pull Dr. Cyborg out from the Dino Attack RPG. He shoots wildly, knocking 2 brick off of Toa...Jazz's tower. I use a Sonic Screamer, also from the Dino Attack RPG, to push them to the site where Moc1's tower used to be.Moc1: Technic Gladiator - 2Veigar's Shadow - 16ibrow - 15Zakaro - 8Chaos Dralcax - 10Toa of Smooth Jazz - 13avmatoran - 12

You're only allowed to take one brick; thus, I'm taking one off of you and giving it back to myself (obviously, I have to), and I have to take one off of MoC1 and give it back to Toa of Smooth Jazz. I can take two bricks every now and then because I was given a special reward allowing me to do so- look back a few pages. Anyway, my post:iBrow fired his stickies off at Toa of Smooth Jazz and Avmatoran (while thanking Veigar's Shadow for his earlier donation) and then pulled out his rocket launcher, using it to blow up the sticky bombs. Both Avmatoran and Toa of Smooth Jazz lost a brick, while iBrow went up one.It appeared he was forever cursed with his sticky bombs, for one of the bricks had (once again) landed on the tower of MoC1.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -1Veigar's Shadow -16ibrow 17Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -10JiMing -15Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -15avmatoran -19

I reroute the track of the Lego railroad toward JI1223's tower. The train then slams into the tower, knocking off a brick.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -1Veigar's Shadow -16ibrow 17Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -10JiMing -15Jl1223 -7Toa of Smooth Jazz -16

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Noticing avmatoran running around, I lasso him with my whip and slammed him on JiMing's tower. The strike knocked a brick off.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -1Veigar's Shadow -17ibrow -17Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -10JiMing -14Jl1223 -7Toa of Smooth Jazz -16avmatoran -11

pWPTu7m.jpg

I build an air traffic control tower. I then tell an airplane to fly right where JiMing's tower is. It crashes into it, knocking off a brick.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -1Veigar's Shadow -17ibrow -17Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -10JiMing -13Jl1223 -7Toa of Smooth Jazz -17avmatoran -11

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

JiMing takes a catapult, and launches a cannon, which fires a Rock Monster at Toa of Smooth Jazz's tower, knocking a brick off."And THAT'S how you do it!" he exclaimed.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -1Veigar's Shadow -17ibrow -17Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -10JiMing -14Jl1223 -7Toa of Smooth Jazz -16avmatoran -11

Haven't seen one of these in a long time...

I create a giant fan. I point it at Toa of Smooth Jazz's tower and turn it on, max level. The force of the wind is so strong that it blew a brick off of the tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -1Veigar's Shadow -18ibrow -17Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -10JiMing -14Jl1223 -7Toa of Smooth Jazz -15avmatoran -11

pWPTu7m.jpg

iBrow drew his ultrapool caber and ran over to Toa of Smooth Jazz's tower, smacking it. The stick in his hand exploded and iBrow was rewarded with one brick."Next up, another donation!" he grinned.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -1Veigar's Shadow -18ibrow -18Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -10JiMing -14Jl1223 -7Toa of Smooth Jazz -14avmatoran -11

Edited by ibrow

I cast a Lego fishing pole at Moc1's tower. I then reel it in, taking a brick.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -18ibrow -18Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -10JiMing -14Jl1223 -7Toa of Smooth Jazz -15avmatoran -11

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

iBrow grabbed a dagger and threw it, slicing through Toa of Smooth Jazz's fishing line. The brick halted at Veigar's Shadow's tower, and iBrow left it there.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -19ibrow -18Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -10JiMing -14Jl1223 -7Toa of Smooth Jazz -14avmatoran -11

I throw the now useless fishing pole at Zakaro's tower. It hits it, knocking off a brick.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -19ibrow -18Zakaro -7Chaos Dralcax -10JiMing -14Jl1223 -7Toa of Smooth Jazz -15avmatoran -11

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Sorry.Having given up on my "Mr. Nice Guy" campaign, I close my previously opened plot hole for now and send Dr. Cyborg back to the RPG. The vortex sucks a brick off of Veigar's Shadow's tower. The vortex closes before the brick enters, and the momentum makes it fly onto my tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator - 0Veigar's Shadow - 18ibrow - 18Zakaro - 7Chaos Dralcax - 10Toa of Smooth Jazz - 15avmatoran - 12

76561198084608045.png

Γαρ επιστιμη!

Для науки!

For science!

I get a vacuum and a box, and use them together to form some kind of tornado. It hits Zakaro's tower. A brick falls off. I rush to claim it.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -18ibrow -18Zakaro -6Chaos Dralcax -10JiMing -14Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -15avmatoran -12

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Noticing Rock Monsters trying to attack my tower, I take out my creation: a fusion of a chainsaw and an axe. I start slashing the monsters away, some getting hit against into Dralcax's tower, knocking a brick off. Once the Rock Monsters are gone, I pick up the brick. I decide to donate the brick to JiMing.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -18ibrow -18Zakaro -6Chaos Dralcax -9JiMing -15Jl1223 -8Toa of Smooth Jazz -15avmatoran -12

pWPTu7m.jpg

I throw a lego brick at a rock monster, which then rampages into Veigar's Shadow's tower, knocking off a brick.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -16ibrow -18Zakaro -6Chaos Dralcax -9JiMing -15Jl1223 -9Toa of Smooth Jazz -16avmatoran -12

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I create a plane and flew high into the air. I jump off, activating my parachute. I land on Toa of Smooth Jazz's tower. However, one of the bricks was lose so it fell off because of my weight. The brick landed on the ground and I managed to grab on to a brick sticking out of the tower. I carefully climb down to pick up the brick.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -17ibrow -18Zakaro -6Chaos Dralcax -9JiMing -15Jl1223 -9Toa of Smooth Jazz -15avmatoran -12

pWPTu7m.jpg

iBrow fired off his double clawshots, one to take him to Toa of Smooth Jazz's tower (where he took a brick) and the other to get him back to his own tower.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -17ibrow -19Zakaro -6Chaos Dralcax -9JiMing -15Jl1223 -9Toa of Smooth Jazz -14avmatoran -12

I sigh, having only 6 bricks left. Then I use a hammer on a bell, which rings and pushes a marble down a track that leads to a catapult that fires a stone onto iBrow's tower. The tower dodges (Wait, what?) and the stone instead hits Veigar's Shadow's tower, making a brick rumble. The rumbling brick blasts off and crashes onto my tower. (Don't worry, I'm confused too.)Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -16ibrow -19Zakaro -7Chaos Dralcax -10JiMing -15Jl1223 -9Toa of Smooth Jazz -13avmatoran -12Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

I create a cannon. I blast a cannonball at avmatoran's tower but it bounced off of it and it strikes JiMing's tower instead. However, no bricks fell from avmatoran's tower. A brick falls from JiMing's tower instead. Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -17ibrow -19Zakaro -7Chaos Dralcax -10JiMing -14Jl1223 -9Toa of Smooth Jazz -13avmatoran -12

pWPTu7m.jpg

iBrow shook a finger at Zakaro in mock disappointment and then used his bow to send an arrow flying at avmatoran's tower. The brick was launched into the air and iBrow caught it, basking in the glory (however short it would be) of being the first player to ever hit 20 bricks.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -17ibrow -20Zakaro -7Chaos Dralcax -10JiMing -14Jl1223 -9Toa of Smooth Jazz -13avmatoran -11

I create a diversion. I then sneak over to ibrow's tower and take a brick.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -17ibrow -19Zakaro -7Chaos Dralcax -10JiMing -14Jl1223 -9Toa of Smooth Jazz -14avmatoran -11

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I was bored so I build a replica of my tower with Lego bricks. However, it lost its balance, falling on Toa of Smooth Jazz's tower. This caused a brick to fly over to Zakaro's tower, which I didn't bother picking up.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -17ibrow -19Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -10JiMing -14Jl1223 -9Toa of Smooth Jazz -13avmatoran -11

pWPTu7m.jpg

iBrow shook his head in resigned disappointment, for he'd known that Toa of Smooth Jazz would never stop breaking the "leave me alone, I leave you alone" rule that iBrow played by. That said, iBrow still needed his brick back, so he melted Toa of Smooth Jazz's face with his flamethrower and then grabbed a brick.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -17ibrow -20Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -10JiMing -14Jl1223 -9Toa of Smooth Jazz -12avmatoran -11

I climb to the top of Dralcax's tower and placed some crystals there. Then, I run back to my tower, catching a Rock Monster along the way. I put the monster in my cannon and fired it to Dralcax's tower. Once there, the monster eats the crystal, causing it to shake the tower and knocking a brick off.Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -18ibrow -20Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -9JiMing -14Jl1223 -9Toa of Smooth Jazz -12avmatoran -11

pWPTu7m.jpg

I use a whammer to whack a brick off of JiMing's tower. The brick decides to fly past me, bounces off my tower, (BOING!!) hit Toa of Smooth Jazz's tower, and land back on JiMing's tower. With an expression best described as :blink:, I grab a brick that fell from Toa of Smooth Jazz's tower when JiMing's brick hit it. Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -18ibrow -20Zakaro -9Chaos Dralcax -9JiMing -14Jl1223 -9Toa of Smooth Jazz -11avmatoran -11Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

I create a laser gun. I aim for JiMing's tower. I fire but I miss and the recoil is so strong that I flew into Jl1223's tower. I crash, knocking a brick off. Moc1: Technic Gladiator -0Veigar's Shadow -19ibrow -20Zakaro -8Chaos Dralcax -9JiMing -14Jl1223 -9Toa of Smooth Jazz -11avmatoran -11

pWPTu7m.jpg