Least/most Successful Toa Teams

Less is pretty obvious, Lesovikk's team flopped, unfortunately for him.As for most, define successful. The Hagah have been long running, and done countless great deeds, but I believe are yet to achieve their destiny. In contrast, the Nuva have achieved their destinies, but spent thousands of years doing nothing in stasis canisters.I would say though, that the most respect goes to the Metru. The Toa Nuva were given their destiny on a plate really, they were told what it was, and what they had to do (I'm not saying it was easy though :P). The Metru had no respect from anyone, and yet fought selflessly to save all the Matoran, with very little guidance. Then they sacraficed their powers and became Turaga, which few other known Toa have done. And only then did they gain respect.

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

The least successful team was either Lesovikk's or Likhan's, what with Tuyet and Nidhiki's betrayals and such... the most was probably the Inika/Mahri, with the Nuva and Metru close behind. And then the Hagah are just kinda there. We don't really know enough about what they've done to say. We only know one or two important things.

Less is pretty obvious, Lesovikk's team flopped, unfortunately for him.As for most, define successful. The Hagah have been long running, and done countless great deeds, but I believe are yet to achieve their destiny. In contrast, the Nuva have achieved their destinies, but spent thousands of years doing nothing in stasis canisters.I would say though, that the most respect goes to the Metru. The Toa Nuva were given there destiny on a plate really, they were told what it was, and what they had to do (I'm not saying it was easy though :P). The Metru had no respect from anyone, and yet fought selflessly to save all the Matoran, with very little guidance. Then they sacrificed their powers and became Turaga, which few other known Toa have done. And only then did they gain respect.

Took the words outta my mouth.

WIP

Mmm, I feel like all this "Least Successful: Lesovikk's Team" is kinda unfair to them, just because we have like no information about them except how they got torn apart. I wish we knew a bit more about Jovan's team, and Dume's, and even the Toa Mangai for comparison.And for the most successful, I'm kind of biased when I say the Toa Metru. They're my favorites :) But look at it. They were a team thrown together pretty much out of the blue, all of them were strangers. They had nobody to train them or mentor them aside from what little Turaga Lhikan taught them. They learend that they supposedly weren't supposed to be Toa, but they got over that. They were mutated into Hordika and all overcame that, and then rescued the entire population of Metru Nui and brought them to safety. I think that's pretty awesome.

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

Most: Mahri/Inika

I would disagree, as only Matoro really did anything relevant, while as the Inika the whole team accomplished almost nothing.Probably, the Toa Hagah would be the most successful, having done various relevant good deeds and stuff. I do, however, agree that Lesovikk's team failed and died rather ignominiously.~B~

I sort of see Least Successful as the Toa Hagah- they let a Dark Hunter army build up, Matoran enslaved, and failed to trap Teridax, and most of the stuff involving the Brotherhood executing their plan happened right under their noses.The most successful, I'm going to go with the majority here and say Metru, because they protected and gained back an entire island by themselves, moved an entire population of say 1000 villagers, and maintained a stable leadership for 1000 years. That's a pretty good rep, wouldn't you think?

The least successful team of all time is obviously the Toa Mata/Nuva. After all, all they did was enable Makuta Teridax to take control of a giant robot, which could have enslaved multiple other universes, and made sure that the robot was in fine operating condition to do just that. :PIn second place of least successful, we have the esteemed Toa Metru, who actually succeeded in trapping Mr. Bad Guy in a protodermis cocoon, but alas were defeated by his assistants, which were less powerful and less intelligent than he was. :PMost successful? The Toa Inika. Hey, they actually saved a universe. That counts for something.

Least/most successful? In terms of what? Their overall career? Whether they lived or died? Achieving their destiny? What a vague question... I'll try to answer it as best I can though.From what we know of his career, I'd have to say it's Toa Lhikan with the overall least success. When he was younger, a pack of Frostelus killed his team. Then Eliminator killed his Toa Mangai Team, not to mention the matter of the two known defectors in that group. I think the Mangai were tasked with protecting Metru Nui's Matoran, and through the Toa Metru, they succeeded in a roundabout way, but I'm not sure if that should count.Most successful would have to be the Toa Mahri, for having Matoro sacrifice himself for Mata Nui.-Ced

Least: Why, team #1 of course. Poor Lesovikk. Best: The Nuva, who saved their people several times and were the only ones to beat Teridax Makuta, at least before Takanuva rammed a hockey puck into his body. The Inika are a close second but they screwed up the mask of life.

It's all ogre now

Most successful: Toa Nuva. They defeated Teridax (or at least weakened him), his Rahi, the Bohrok and Bohrok-Kal, the Rahkshi, and the Karda Nui Makuta. They also completed the objectives given to them by the OoMN.Least successful: I don't know, really. I don't want to say Lesovikk's team because, aside from them all being killed by Zyglak, we really don't know much about them.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

The Inika/Mahri failed except for Matoro. First, they drop a bridge on their heads. Then, they get all emotional when they think they killed their friends. Later, they get the most powerful Kanohi. Then they drop it. Then, they fight the Barraki. They lost. Only Matoro and the Ignika saved their lives. Later, both Takadox and Zaktan fused with a bunch of other things into a gold monster hypnotized them at some point.

aouROFb.png

I'd say the Toa Hagah were the least succesful. Ironically, they were very succesful as Rahaga, just not as Toa. As Toa, they failed to stop themselves from being mutated (although they did succeed in stealing the Avohkii and battling Makuta's minions) into Rahaga. As Rahaga, they were succesful in sabotaging the Visorak's process and they managed to rescue the Toa Hordika and help them master their Rahi sides and powers. When they were turned into Toa again by Roodaka, they became unsuccesful again. They achieved absolutely zero nothing in Dwellers in Darkness. They just went into the Core Processor, got their minds scrambled and left.The Toa Metru were the most succesful for reasons explained by Taipu1.

I'd say the Toa Hagah were the least succesful. Ironically, they were very succesful as Rahaga, just not as Toa. As Toa, they failed to stop themselves from being mutated (although they did succeed in stealing the Avohkii and battling Makuta's minions) into Rahaga. As Rahaga, they were succesful in sabotaging the Visorak's process and they managed to rescue the Toa Hordika and help them master their Rahi sides and powers. When they were turned into Toa again by Roodaka, they became unsuccesful again. They achieved absolutely zero nothing in Dwellers in Darkness. They just went into the Core Processor, got their minds scrambled and left.The Toa Metru were the most succesful for reasons explained by Taipu1.

What about saving Xia from the tahtorak and kanohi dragon?? The dragon alone took an entire month for the toa mangai to defeat, and they had four toa of ice (ice is the KD's weakness). They did that and more in just a few hours, as well as making Roodaka look like a weakling. They deserve some credit.

ppg2.png

It's hard for me to choose a least successful team because we have very little information on any of the major candidates. However, for most successful I'm going to go with the Metru. Yeah, the Mahri saved the whole planet, but keep in mind that Makuta was helping them do that all the way. The Nuva were also very successful, but they had a ton of help from the Metru. That's why I'm going with the Metru. Not only did they overcome massive odds and internal conflict. Not only did they overcome a vicious enemy...twice. But they also helped to guide the Toa Nuva. In terms of what they accomplished they: Locked Makuta awayOvercame personal difficultiesSaved the entire population of Metru-Nui matoranGuided the Toa Nuva, which would go on to do a few important things ;)Not only that, but the Metru story arc was my favorite :). For me, that's what pushes them over the edge.-don't touch my pocket protector

Three great comedies at one low, low price....NOTHING!

Three late-middle age matoran think of something they want to do before they kick the bucket.

Choose Your Own Bionicle Adventure (archived)

Navigate your way through a myriad of meaningless choices as you try to not make a fool of yourself in perhaps the only comedy ever written almost entirely in spoiler tags.

Useless BZP Junk that you Must Have!!!

Get to your phone, whip out your credit card, and prepare to buy some useless BZPower related junk that has no benefit on society except that you want it!!!

joehalobanner.jpg

Least succesful, well there where some unmentioned toa teams that where completely whiped by the Makuta, and the mentioned ones had at least a little potential...And for most succesful, I would say first the Metru, they had the city against them, they faced dark hunters, vahki and Teridax without their elemental powers, and won, also Vakama basically started the Brotherhood/Dark Hunter war, then the Nuva, as they faced Rahi,Bohrock,Rakshi, and 8 of the botherhood's best and survived, then the Mahri, as they saved Mata Nui, but they lost Matoro...

Lesovikk's or Lhikan's. Teammates either died or betrayed their comrade - that and the fact neither team really did anything all that great. The only thing that I could say fairly would be that Lesovikk's was the first, which made a system for Toa teams, as the above post states.The most successful were the Inika/Mahri, as well as the Metru.

On the day the wall came down / They threw the locks onto the ground

And with glasses high / We raised a cry / For freedom had arrived

On the day the wall came down / The ship of fools had finally run aground

Promises lit up the night / Like paper doves in flight

I dreamed you had left my side / No warmth, not even pride remained

And even though you needed me / It was clear that I could not do a thing for you

Now life devalues day by day / As friends and neighbors turn away

And there's a change that even with regret / Cannot be undone

Now frontiers shift like desert sands / While nations wash their bloodied hands

Of loyalty, of history / In shades of grey

I woke to the sound of drums / The music played, the morning sun streamed in

I turned and I looked at you / And all but the bitter residues slipped away

slipped away...