Personal Message Titles

Kothra

• 2 weeks later...

Eh... since they usually only consist of one or two lines, "Hello", "Hi there" or "Greetings!" are my most commonly used headlines*sigh*now I wish my pms were more meaningful and important. xD

Funny, I just sent Kothra a message saying "Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll."You say your PM's are meaningless.
Hm, never said they were meaningless, I just don't think they're deeply philosophical or something. ^_^

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

I usually do make my PM titles relevant to the topic of the PM. The exception is if I'm PMing a close friend, but that doesn't happen often as I'll talk to them by text, Skype, AIM, et cetera. Probably 99% of the time I'm PMing someone formally, whether it's a staff duty, something to do with a club, etc., in which case I make my titles relevant.newso1.png

Edited by Velox

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

I usually go for relevance over awesomeness, but sometimes I just can't contain that awesomeness and it all spills out into the PM's title....And sometimes I just can't contain my ego and it all spills out into a sarcastic post. :P

• 2 weeks later...

If it's important, yeah, but if it's just to say hi, sometimes I make it something pretty ridiculous.

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012