What Hurts The Most

Oh, where to start? Mostly weapons. I've never stepped on a mask (thankfully). The worst offenders were probably connectors since they tend to be small enough for my eyes to miss when I'm walking through the Artakha's Recycling Department that is my room. Of course, there's always the Onua Claw too...that piece is to us what rakes are to Sideshow Bob.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gandunka's head isn't very nice, but then again it's not difficult to spot before you step on it (especially at night)

How do you NOT see something that glows in the dark at night? I once thought that if you built a wall around yourself with various duplo/lego parts was cool. It was NOT pleasant when one of my friends bet me 5 dollars that I could tightrope it easily. I did indeed do it easily, but I spent the rest of the day sitting on the couch.

Edited by Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Most injuries of the Bionicle kind were sustained building Vhisola.

I don't know either.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

Let's not forget that darn Kanohi Kualsi, or the Phantoka/Mistika Makuta's masks.

Scientific breakthrough acquired! LEGO makes their elements hurt when you step on them so that you'll keep your toys cleaned up! Well played parents around the world. Well played... <_<

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

• 3 weeks later...

I once hurt myself by pointing the old boxing glove luacher at my face( eye). Owch. Only hurt for a few minutes though. :D

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

Let's not forget that darn Kanohi Kualsi, or the Phantoka/Mistika Makuta's masks.

Scientific breakthrough acquired! LEGO makes their elements hurt when you step on them so that you'll keep your toys cleaned up! Well played parents around the world. Well played... <_<

Until your parents step on them.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

• 2 weeks later...

I'm guessing the '08 Avvohkii would hurt alot upside down.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

• 2 weeks later...

ohgodthepain.jpgit just sits therewaiting

I come back here more than a year later and that still is one of the most hilarious post I've ever seen. XD

I once accidentally fist pumped my arm across Kai's Motorcycle. The result was a scrape.

• 3 weeks later...

• [*]Stepping on Roodaka's head and having the 'hair' part of it land on the center bottom part of my foot.[*]My knee landing right on Piruk's/Onua's claw piece.[*]Slipping on a mask and then landing flat on a Visorak head-piece.[*]Hewkii's foot piece upside down, happening to be just where I trip and then land on unfortunately.[*]Nuparu Inika's mask being right where my foot happens to be when I'm walking.[*]For a grand finale, a dominoes setting of a few dozen sets all lined up because I was going to take a picture of them, but as I'm walking over to take the perfect position to see all of them in one shot, I end up knocking them all over.

May I be so honest as to say this actually happened all in one day? :P No joke, folks - I was rebuilding all my sets and decided to take a picture of all of them. My room was littered with all forms of different set pieces, and I unfortunately fell ill to being accident prone that day. I still have markings from all these injuries! =P

Hahaha you slipped on a mask? AND fell on a visorak head? That's hilarious!But seriously Onua Mata's claws and Vultraz's mask.

"There was no way that was an ordinary Toa, no Toa killed like this. No Toa fought so mercilessly. This hooded thing had single handedly killed hundreds of his Rahkshi children with twin gleaming swords. No that was no Toa.... that thing was Death himself....

Last thoughts of an unknown Makuta on Toa Erebus

.....HOW DID I NEVER REALIZE THIS!!!

If canisters count, I'd say one of the Av-Matoran lids. Otherwise, Fenrakks lower jaw. Ouch.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

I've stepped on Lego before, but what hurt the most for me isnt even BIONICLE or lego related.

Any Pokemon fans know how the recent tins and boxes for the TCG have little figures in them? I stepped on a Zekrom figure once, the spike on his head facing UP, I bled pretty good.

I dread to think how much Serperior must hurt. (I have its figure).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wouldn't one of those TINY tooth parts hurt?

BJvKYW4.png

̧̨̧̡

I've stepped on Lego before, but what hurt the most for me isnt even BIONICLE or lego related.

Any Pokemon fans know how the recent tins and boxes for the TCG have little figures in them? I stepped on a Zekrom figure once, the spike on his head facing UP, I bled pretty good.

I dread to think how much Serperior must hurt. (I have its figure).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wouldn't one of those TINY tooth parts hurt?

Yes, yes they do. Name the part, I've stepped on it.

HERE!

I took an arrow one of these things to the knee once. Gah.

I would have never thought that that would have hurt...

I might be misremembering the part, but I doubt it.

....I SHOULD FIND OUT MY SELF. *Goes to search in room to deliberately slam his knee into the piece mentioned above*

I'll write your nomination for the Darwin Awards. :P

hopelessly drifting, bathing in beautiful agony

One wouldn't think meltdown's face to be a dangerous weapon of mas destruction. Until it is turned upside down and placed in the carpet for the unsuspecting future self to step on.

The studs. The black little annoyances literally go everywhere when I was building. Sure, they're not as painful as the Onua Claws, but the amount of pain that I experienced because of those almost invisible needles is far more than an Onua Claw.

$(KGrHqQOKp0E-EhjCtzzBRhSL4dPRQ~~60_35.JPG?set_id=8800005007

Matoro_by_agnosticambition.png

Through fire, through ice

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

I recently made a really deep cut on a part i think it was a claw pice but idk better start looking for something with blood on it.

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

Hum dee dum...

*sits down to build a moc*

YOW!!

On several occasions, I've gone into a kneeling position to start building a moc and my knee landed right on an onua claw. Those little spines are meant to hurt people. The black connectors hurt too.

Edited by Mairanui

2xu8Ptu.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hum dee dum...

*sits down to build a moc*

YOW!!

On several occasions, I've gone into a kneeling position to start building a moc and my knee landed right on an onua claw. Those little spines are meant to hurt people. The black connectors hurt too.

I vaguely remember kneeing a Onua claw piece too...

• 2 weeks later...