Soran

It looks nice, reminds me of the Toa Nuva cause of the legs. Also didn't you have other Toa bodies before, just out of curiosity. Second can you help me make a comic, it is harder than it looks.

I can. are you familliar with gimp of PDN? or just paint?

by the way...

toa_complement.png

Do you like my shadows?

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

I am working on nuva armor.

BETA nuva_armor_beta.png

If you wish to create your own version of the nuva armor you can go ahead. I already have the nuva armor prototype created, I just didn't apply it to the actual spritesheet. I may edit my current prototype and fix the shading an whatnot if needed. Even if it isn't applied soon, the kit is designed where you can have pseudo nuva armor by just changing the chestplate color to a silver.

toa_nuva_chimoru_r.png

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

• 3 weeks later...

Wow! Nice job on the masks! Very detailed, they look almost exactly like the plastic ones!

you should add all the rahi and rahkshi, and turaga!

Until then... goodjob!

Best Regards Iggy                                                                                 Failure to not recognize this user's awesomeness is punishable by Pikachu

"Because some...men just like to watch the world burn"  

Spontaneous Combustions is back, but not in the way you expected.

https://chargeinfinity.wordpress.com/

• 2 weeks later...

OOOOO! Nice job on the toa! They look awesome! My friend, you should stick with making this kit. It will make you famous on BZP. You are in my book as one of the greatest spriters ever to exist.

Also, I like the armour idea. It will definetly make sure that there is a distiction between Toa Mata and Toa Nuva when needed.

• 2 weeks later...

BETA nuva_armor_beta.png

If you wish to create your own version of the nuva armor you can go ahead. I already have the nuva armor prototype created, I just didn't apply it to the actual spritesheet. I may edit my current prototype and fix the shading an whatnot if needed. Even if it isn't applied soon, the kit is designed where you can have pseudo nuva armor by just changing the chestplate color to a silver.

toa_nuva_chimoru_r.png

~Soran

Not bad, looks quite accurate...I used to have a Toa Nuva chest plate so I can't exactly tell you how accurate it is, but if my memory serves me correctly; that's pretty accurate.

Keep up the good work!

BETA nuva_armor_beta.png

toa_nuva_chimoru_r.png

~Soran

Not bad, looks quite accurate...I used to have a Toa Nuva chest plate so I can't exactly tell you how accurate it is, but if my memory serves me correctly; that's pretty accurate.

Keep up the good work!

mine or his?

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

Can you make it easy to recolor? PLEASE?If you could, I would use it for season 3 or 4in my comics

Best Regards Iggy                                                                                 Failure to not recognize this user's awesomeness is punishable by Pikachu

"Because some...men just like to watch the world burn"  

Spontaneous Combustions is back, but not in the way you expected.

https://chargeinfinity.wordpress.com/

Can you make it easy to recolor? PLEASE?If you could, I would use it for season 3 or 4in my comics

recoloring is easy. I'm gonna assume you have windows seven paint. even if you don't have paint, it should work for other things such as Photoshop or gimp. so first, select the color you want to be changed. next, select the color you want to change it to by right clicking. make sure you right-clicked. select Eraser. hold down right click and pass the eraser over the sprite. it'll change the colors. hope this helped =)

Previously known as Aiwendil.

BETA nuva_armor_beta.png

toa_nuva_chimoru_r.png

~Soran

Keep up the good work!

mine or his?

His. Yours are cool but, they don't strike me as Nuva armor, however, they do still look cool.

recoloring is easy. I'm gonna assume you have windows seven paint. even if you don't have paint, it should work for other things such as Photoshop or gimp. so first, select the color you want to be changed. next, select the color you want to change it to by right clicking. make sure you right-clicked. select Eraser. hold down right click and pass the eraser over the sprite. it'll change the colors. hope this helped =)

Bro. In GIMP and in Paint.Net, you can use the paint bucket, set the flood mode to global, reduce the threshold to 0%, select the new color, and click which colors you want to replace.

bBhcfWO.png

This is a very nice sprite kit. It has a good size compared to the more miniature kits we usually see, and the anatomy of the characters looks stellar. My only concern is that some of the poses and animation frames are quite stiff, working on straight-angled limbs or static parts. That said, the rest of this is awesome. If it did have more animation potential I'd use it right away, but for now I'll start using it for character concepts etc. as opposed to Rayg 2.5, which I'm currently using for games and stuff.I also love that you have used different colors for each part of the sprite. Makes it so much easier to recolor. :)EDIT: Although, the red on the foot doesn't quite match up to the palette shades, and neither do the Kanohi colors.

Edited by Katuko

Bro. In GIMP and in Paint.Net, you can use the paint bucket, set the flood mode to global, reduce the threshold to 0%, select the new color, and click which colors you want to replace.

Bro. I did not know that. thanks for the tip....bro.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No kualsi 360? D:

I could make a decent attempt to finish most of it it you like.

Scopeless Mask (Credit to Soran for the original mask with the excluding of the back side Great Matatu which I created which were modified to make these.)

I don't really need it, I was just looking at what's pretty much the only sprite sheet available to me :P

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

No kualsi 360? D:

Scopeless Mask (Credit to Soran for the original mask with the excluding of the back side Great Matatu which I created which were modified to make these.)

I don't really need it, I was just looking at what's pretty much the only sprite sheet available to me :P

Eh, well here's what I got so far. From so far there's only a back view. The rear view is really tricky to get right so that one will take a while to finish.

No kualsi 360? D:

Eh, well here's what I got so far. From so far there's only a back view. The rear view is really tricky to get right so that one will take a while to finish.

Seems legit.

:a: :r: :z: :a: :k: :i:

I got Monster Hunter World on PS4, add me at bmrjw2 if you want

Also I play FFXIV, my main is Anastasia Willow on Exodus but I've got characters on every NA datacenter.

No kualsi 360? D:

Seems legit.

Quite.

• 7 months later...

Wow i never thought about reading past page 1 this is amazing all the extra masks (Damarack is it okay if i use the Scopless mautau?) Also Soran any chance you could release a prototype turaga sprite? And anybody have a Great Inika Kadin?

-Tahukan

Edited by Tahukan The TaVo-Matoran

:voyanui:

• 4 weeks later...

Wow i never thought about reading past page 1 this is amazing all the extra masks (Damarack is it okay if i use the Scopless mautau?) Also Soran any chance you could release a prototype turaga sprite? And anybody have a Great Inika Kadin?

-Tahukan

Looks like I'm a bit late to this comment....

Yes, it's ok if you use any of my contributions to the Chimory R kit.

Also, solemn it be that Soran stays on one project for an expansive period of time. XD. He doesn't work on this much anymore, but I might add more additional sprites to this kit.

• 2 weeks later...