Preliminary Poll Firestar

Poll Firestar  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Preliminary Voting begins June 19th and ends June 22nd at 11:59 P.M. EST.Final Voting begins August 4th and ends August 5th at 11:59 P.M. EST.The contest winner and final voting results will be posted in a separate thread on August 6thThe top 2 MOCs from each poll, plus two overall wildcards will advance to the Finals.1 >> p6130029.jpg_thumb.jpg >> Turaga Venok2 >> bbc-63-magma-dragon.jpg_thumb.jpg >> Magma Dragon3 >> img_5103.jpg_thumb.jpg >> Toa Generico4 >> flammoblammo.jpg_thumb.jpg >> Flammo and Blammo, Phantoka5 >> entrypic.png_thumb.jpg >> Wandering Flame6 >> img_0916.jpg_thumb.jpg >> Essence7 >> blastodonentrypic.jpg_thumb.jpg >> Blastodon8 >> rsz_entry_picture.jpg_thumb.jpg >> 5:1 scale Tahu's Fire Sword

Edited by DeeVee

31399314352_5890b9b8a3_o.jpg

Number 8 , IMHO, best represented the contest.

jimistringer.png

Why are orange and black such a good color Combination ? Purple is pretty, and so is blue. Pink hurts your eyes, green is quite mellowing, black is very threatning, red is cool, orange is SO awesome, yellow's hard to read... But you can't see white at all! Oh, wait. I forgot brown.

Here's my thoughts: If a person tells the truth and says, " I always lie," Is he lying? Or is he telling the truth? And what has a mouth, but no head, and a body, but no torso? Do caterpillars like to tend to supporting colum of stone's every need? Or is that name misleading by nature? Speaking of nature, why are the children of animals called offspring? don't many young beasts come alive in spring, and thus, should be called onspring? Heeeeeeyy..... I got the first post on a page for the first time. Who knows; it may happen again. What the... It did happen again... and again...

YEAH! I'M ENCOUNTERING PROTODERMIS!

I voted for #2, AKA myself, because that's what I do in these kinds of contests. :P#8 is really fantastic; I really think it is. But... it's not exactly fitting in with the idea of a fire diorama, and it won't look as cool next to a bunch of fire Toa / Rahi and such. Still, it's an awesome design and it will truely deserve it if it wins.#5 is my favorite character in this set-up. The problem is the design just feels too streamline to be considered Bionicle.The crazy mouth of #7 is amazing and I think this one would easily fit in with the planned diorama.So yeah, best of luck to all of these, but my comments are really null cause I voted for myself even tho I really don't stand a chance YAY!:music:

I really liked 5, and overall I liked it as a MOC more than anything else in the poll - but I did not consider it to fit the theme as well as the one I ended up voting for, which was number 8.

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

I actually have to say that, despite the lackluster photography, 1 is one of my favorites in this poll. The only two that beat it are 5 and 8. As the former, again, doesn't really fit in the Bionicle universe, I chose the sword.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

Voted for number seven. Five was very well made, but the fire appears only added as an afterthought, and it doesn't fit the criteria of looking like a creature from the Bionicle universe at all. Hence, I went with what fit the theme.~B~

Tough choice between Entry 5 and 7, ended up with 7.

audio_narration_project_banner_wide.jpg

Bionicle: ANP aims to create narrated versions of all the Bionicle books, with voice actors for each character, and music taken from various media to enhance the story. Check here if you're interested in voicing a character, and here for the chapters that've already been released!

Formerly: Tahu Nuva 3.0

Looking for a Bionicle Beanie. Black one with the symbol on it. Contact me if you are willing to sell