Identity Of The Zapped Matoran

In the Bohrok-Kal Online Animations, an unidentified Ta-Matoran Guard is found electrocuted just as Tahnok-Kal is stealing Tahu Nuva's symbol. I believe that Matoran is Kalama from the MNOLG2. Here's my reasoning:

• Kalama is a Ta-Matoran Guard
  • Kalama has a black mask and black feet, and a red body
  • The zapped Matoran has a darker mask and feet than body, just like Kalama

Yes? No? Discussed already?

Edited by Makuta_of_Oz

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

Oh my, thank you. I had barely survived the past decade without the answer to this vital question!Also, you're really overthinking random guys getting zapped in minor animations. They probably just threw in a random Matoran to get electrocuted, without planning much beyond that.~B~

Edited by Ballom

Oh my, thank you. I had barely survived the past decade without the answer to this vital question!Also, you're really overthinking random guys getting zapped in minor animations. They probably just threw in a random Matoran to get electrocuted, without planning much beyond that.~B~
No offence, but isn't it the BZPower way to study the series in minuscule detail? :P

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

No offence, but isn't it the BZPower way to study the series in minuscule detail? :P
Lol. Yes it is.I looked at his article, and it seems likely. Not sure what to say beyond that.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

It hasn't been discussed, no. Reasonable theory, and I encourage this sort of thought. Even if it is trivial, there's not much left to discuss anyways now so yeah. :)Could make for interesting fanfic fodder.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

There are loads of these similarities throughout MNOLG and MNOLG 2. Pretty sure some of them are intentional. I see no reason that these can't be considered canon. As another example, at the end of MNOLG there is are two Ga-Matoran guarding the weird gate. One of them has a Komau. I mean surely that's the flax maker Amaya from MNOLG 2? Resemblence is pretty much perfect. I see no reason we can't work through these things.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Hmm, I think you're right. If they look alike, thy must be the same character. By that reasoning, all of the Ga-Matoran in MNOLG except for Macku, Hahli and Kotu must all be clones of each other because they look exactly alike, with the same mask and everything.Seriously, though, I think what happened was they recycled his design from the animations for a nonplayable character for MNOLGII and gave him a name there. So it's plausible.

Edited by Gerlicky

Both true. They probably did just throw them in, seeing as there have been several identical-looking, but not the same, Matoran throughout the story, yet this is indeed how this would be solved on BZP. :lol: Edited by Nuparu1995

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

Yeah, the theory of Kalama is interesting, but considering the elctrocuted Matoran had no real appearances or lines, I just assumed it was a random Ta-Matoran guard. Ballom, I assume that there was sarcasm there, but I can never just assume these things anymore. Sorry if that sounds mean, but I had to get it off my chest. As far as almost anyone knows, it was Kalama, but I don't see what difference it would make.

The_Brotherhood_of_Makuta_by_Arzeron.jpg

Comply. Create. Consume.

Hmm, I think you're right. If they look alike, thy must be the same character. By that reasoning, all of the Ga-Matoran in MNOLG except for Macku, Hahli and Kotu must all be clones of each other because they look exactly alike, with the same mask and everything.
Yeah, I think it's really funny that 90% of of all matoran in the MNOLG are totally identical.But anyway, I love finding the MNOLG II characters in MNOLG I. I think that the makers of MNOLG II tried to make those connections with the first game.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------