Takea Tankards

You know what, you're right! I've got a video of some dude firing seven arrows... With a modern bow. That means absolutely nothing for this.I also made my final statement up above, so the entire post hasn't changed anything. I'm not arguing with you any further. You are not changing my mind; I ruled on something, it's not going to be debated any further.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Smooth Jazz, there is no longer a Net Arrow, Lev's ruling.
But there was one in your post, which I already responded to. I think some major editing is in order. Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Just edit it to say you threw a freaking net like an ordinary person was. You'd get better distance throwing a net with properly place weights than you would shooting it from a bow anyways.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

I believe this will be my fifth profile. Now is the edited profile.Character Name: ArzanyosGender & Species:Male Steltian, Leader Class('Cause their the cool ones.)Powers:He is about a strong and agile as the average Steltian. One last ability of his is that he is extremely lucky, except when it matters.Equipment: Arzanyos' main weapon is a simple steel saber, with a gold hilt. He also carries a flintlock pistol, slightly modified for ease of reload, a pair of solid gold dice, and a compass. The compass features a last ditch defense mechanism, utilizing springs and clockwork to be able to fire the compass needle out of the front of the compass, if necessary. however, this system is hideously inefficient, as it has a range of roughly five feet, and puts his compass out of commission. Lastly, he carries a collapsible iron spear(It works like a telescope), which he took from a pirate shipwreck. Apparently some sort of toa tool, the spear is supposed to be able to fire bolts of lightning from the tip, if only Arzanyos could ever get it to work, which he seems to be never.Appearance: Arzanyos is a smaller then average Steltian, of an electric blue coloring. He keeps his weapons and possessions on a belt full of leather pouches, at his waist. He wears a gold embroidered black cape, and what seems to be a matching fedora.Faction: Southern AlliancePersonality: Alignment: Chaotic Good. Arzanyos is a roguish trickster, his species' warmongering undercut in him by his carefree nature. A supposed treasure hunter, his hunting is impeded by lack of a ship. Fortunately, luck favors him as a gambler, but he never seems to win enough to get a ship. All in all, he doesn't let things like that, or his weird equipment malfunctioning, bother him.Biography: Arzanyos was just a regular ship's crewman, until he convinced his captain to let him plan a voyage. They struck gold, but lost the ship in exchange. He became a professional at exploring islands for riches, and a very profitable one at that. However, his end of the profits never seemed to be enough to pay off what he inevitably owed in damages or gambling debt. Currently he's not been hired in a while, as no one will chance their ship on an expedition with him.

Edited by Progenitus Worldsoul

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

@ Gorgnak;Why would blows that would bruise others send him flying? If I walked up and punched a body-builder (which I wouldn't - I'd use a razor sharp knife to cut one of their major arteries after a workout, when their heart was going fast), he probably wouldn't bruise, or go flying. But if I punched an anorexic they'd be bruised and go flying. A normal person would be bruised but not go flying. The going flying but not bruising makes me wonder why the answer is 42.Skeleton key. A term meaning 'key able to open any lock'. Also common artifact in Elder Scrolls games and used as a magic item in numerous other fantasy settings. Not happening. Nice try slipping that in, though. Get a lockpicking set sparky.That spear had better never shoot any lightning bolts.Strong and agile as a normal Toa? They're much stronger and more agile than normal Toa. Have you ever seen a Sidorak set placed next to a Toa set? There's a pretty big difference in size, strength, agility, and everything else. Not just the same.Bio is less than 500 words so... wait, hold on... (Checks paper)Oh.Go fixing stuff.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Why you're a persistent one.Uh...- People fighting in Sakrinil.- Some other stuff- I murdered my grandsonDon't really know. I scan stuff when it pops up to make sure nobody is shooting nets out of their bow and then pass it off. That's really the only interesting that's happened here today.Even though a fishing net would be more logical to use and actually fit in the freaking setting.But nobody thought of a fishing net.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

I'll take out the key, but an actual skeleton key does not open any lock, merely those which would take a key of that size, shape, and style. Also, Rest assured, the only time that spear will shoot lightning bolts is A: A thunderstorm, and B: it's pointing at him.Character Name: ArzanyosGender & Species:Male Steltian, Leader Class('Cause their the cool ones.)Powers:He is about a strong and agile as the average Steltian. One last ability of his is that he is extremely lucky, except when it matters.Equipment: Arzanyos' main weapon is a simple steel saber, with a gold hilt. He also carries a flintlock pistol, slightly modified for ease of reload, a pair of solid gold dice, and a compass. The compass features a last ditch defense mechanism, utilizing springs and clockwork to be able to fire the compass needle out of the front of the compass, if necessary. however, this system is hideously inefficient, as it has a range of roughly five feet, and puts his compass out of commission. Lastly, he carries a collapsible iron spear(It works like a telescope), which he took from a pirate shipwreck. Apparently some sort of toa tool, the spear is supposed to be able to fire bolts of lightning from the tip, if only Arzanyos could ever get it to work, which he seems to be never.Appearance: Arzanyos is a smaller then average Steltian, of an electric blue coloring. He keeps his weapons and possessions on a belt full of leather pouches, at his waist. He wears a gold embroidered black cape, and what seems to be a matching fedora.Faction: Southern AlliancePersonality: Alignment: Chaotic Good. Arzanyos is a roguish trickster, his species' warmongering undercut in him by his carefree nature. A supposed treasure hunter, his hunting is impeded by lack of a ship. Fortunately, luck favors him as a gambler, but he never seems to win enough to get a ship. All in all, he doesn't let things like that, or his weird equipment malfunctioning, bother him.Biography: Arzanyos was just a regular ship's crewman, until he convinced his captain to let him plan a voyage. They struck gold, but lost the ship in exchange. He became a professional at exploring islands for riches, and a very profitable one at that. However, his end of the profits never seemed to be enough to pay off what he inevitably owed in damages or gambling debt. Currently he's not been hired in a while, as no one will chance their ship on an expedition with him.

Progenitus Worldsoul

@ Gorgnak;You didn't change anything in that profile. Nothing. Why did you repost a profile if nothing was different about it? Get this out of my sight worm!@ Grochi;That's my great-great-grandson. In the future, there's so many people that the finite number of combinations to make DNA has led there to be plenty of people who look exactly the same. Don't worry, minor mistake.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Wait what? I was sure I had changed it. Lemme try again.EDIT: Also, that was supposed to be an edit, not a whole different post.Should've worked this time.

Progenitus Worldsoul

I don't care what he is, as soon as they started splicing themselves with bananas and becoming banana-people, they stopped being my descendants. But with his grandpas death, he's going to fade out of existence and be forgotten forever before I finish typing this li-What was I talking about? Oh, and it's my twenty seventh birthday. If by twenty seven we mean twenty seven minutes and by birthday we mean time since I last played Skyrim. I'm getting old.... I have to remedy that.Also, I wanted to tell you guys something. All of you. I'm disappointing in you. This is supposed to be action and adventure on the high seas. People fighting in epic sword fights with rapiers on the prow of a ship and delivering witty one liners. Romance that's a tad unrealistic, and not really influential to the plot, but still there to show how charming the hero is.And the closest thing I get to romance here is... a character with a troubled past being comforted by peaceful talking...I hate you.Not you guys. I'm talking to the weird, sentient program in my computer that keeps erasing my posts. It just did it again.@ Gorgnak;Just edit your first post with the profile, please.I am your computer.gdfgatgategtae

Wow, Lev, you post here way more than you do in your own RPing topic. That probably means you spend your time mapping everything us RPers do, right? If so, then tell me if there is anyone to interact with or something to do at Sakrinil's dock/shipyard. Tell me now.I said politely because I have no clue what is going on in the RPG yet....:P

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

@ Hubert;Song @ The Ocean. Or Raknar. Sort of. They kissed. If anyone else was playing the Ocean, though, TD would try hitting on it.@ Gorgnak; [Approved] @ Kal; You and Hubert can go on an adventure to do stuff. I know there's a lot of people who are posting things like this -

OOC: Open for interaction!
-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

I apologize to anyone affected by the post up above, but it appears to have been damaged by that evil program I mentioned earlier. I isolated it there, but that post will keep getting worse and worse for the next few hours, I'd imagine. The information will probably still be displayed, just the formatting... and then it will be absorbed into a black hole before returning to normal. Just don't feed it after midnight.Now, to business. Obviously by @ Kal it was directed at the Kal who is not Grochi. Otherwise it would have been @ Grochi. But in any case, you can all go on adventures together as friends and, in the case of Grochi and the color green (which is, for some reason, in his signature) as former lovers.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Grochi, do you not remember the time you and the color green made out upon the bridge of the starship Enterprise in Season 3, Episode 24 of Star Wars when Bruce Lee fought off the Daleks while piloting a damaged Firefly class ship?Because I sure don't.And wow that post will just keep getting worse won't it...But honestly you guys, we're getting off subject. We need to keep posts relating to the RPG. Almost 50% of the posts made in the last few hours were pointless; one of them has been corrupted by an evil computer program. This one.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Is my character Cadrhon ever going to get out of jail, or is he just going to sit and rot for the next few months?

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET