Takea Tankards

@ Hubert;Is he a Toa? Did he attack you after finding out you're in the Council? He's rogue. Take him in.@ Wade;Yes. There's more cannons in Yheyn than handhled guns.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

I have no idea with Jazz's character is rogue or not, so to the castle I suppose.
Just so you know, my character is a prime species, not a toa.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

@ Takanuvainikia;No, it's not. You have elemental energy, toa energy, the actual definition of energy, probably all kinds of dimensional energies... etc.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
ok how about just plane energy like Axonn's

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

@ Takanuvainikia;No, it's not. You have elemental energy, toa energy, the actual definition of energy, probably all kinds of dimensional energies... etc.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
ok how about just plane energy like Axonn's
No. He's a Matoran. He's just going to have normal Matoran abilities.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Well. That was dark.
It was supposed to be. Like I discussed with you, it is the root of all of her mental issues.
I wish it was legal within BZP's rules to write out a scene completely like what Krayzikk so expectly led up to, but obviously could not fully describe.It would be great for some awesome stories.
Sometimes, I wonder what these games would look like without censor rules.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

A therapist Fenrir is not. The poor fellow is unsuited for this sort of thing.Know what that means?!Character Development!

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

I leave you people alone for three hours and this place hits the limits of child unfriendly this site can support.You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Every last one of you should just be ashamed. What happens if my little brother walks in and sees this? I mean, sure, I don't have a little brother, or a big brother, or any siblings at all but... that's not the point!I was going to call you terrible anyways.Just keep it PG-13 and keep in mind the biological limits of a non-reproductive creature and we'll be find.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

I leave you people alone for three hours and this place hits the limits of child unfriendly this site can support.You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Every last one of you should just be ashamed. What happens if my little brother walks in and sees this? I mean, sure, I don't have a little brother, or a big brother, or any siblings at all but... that's not the point!I was going to call you terrible anyways.Just keep it PG-13 and keep in mind the biological limits of a non-reproductive creature and we'll be find.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
When I wrote it Lev, I did my best to make sure it stayed relatively kid friendly. I wrote it in such a way that no one who didn't already get it would get it. I do apologize if you feel I crossed a line, however. If you wish it altered, that can be done. Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

@ Krayzikk;The entire post was a joke except for the last line. Do what you want. Even though a Toa wearing dress puts unpleasant mental pictures.... was everybody in the movies naked? Was Mata-Nui nothing but naked people?@ Grochi;There also aren't any children.@ Hubert;I'll hanle it.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

... I told you that entire post above was a joke. No need to edit anything. But alright, go ahead. If you think you need to.I can't expect you guys to take me seriously, you know. If that were to happen, you might start to think I was the GM or something.Also, I want to suggest to theAzure Thunder the islands of The Six Lights. Even though in every video game the fire themed location is always the bad guys final lair and is surrounded with the most powerful and dangerous creatures the protagonist has yet thought, and will typically end up being destroyed by a volcanic eruption as soon as the villain is destroyed.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Lev, I passed the point of being ashamed of myself when I killed a Ga-Matoran child with a lightsaber in Techna.
Heh, I remember one RPG where my evil Dark Hunter character led a bunch of other DHs into a public place, took every Matoran he could find hostage and demanded the resident good guys hand over the maguffins the RPG revolved around. The good guys simply strolled up to the place expecting a fight to rescue the hostages...at which point my guy just had all said hostages killed and teleported out of there, stopping only to dump the dead bodies somewhere everyone could see them.I miss A Hollow Cry. We could get away with so darn much Edited by Man with the Hex

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Say, anyone have character open for interaction? My shapeshifter -who is currently walking down the streets of Sakrinil as an attractive Ga-Toa- has nothing to do.
I might make a new character soon, so there is a possibility.Edit: This is my character. It can interact once it is approved.Character Name: RevaxGender & Species: Male SteltianPowers: Is moderately agileEquipment: He carries a large iron club, and wears gold and blue armour on his body and limbs.Appearance:He is taller and leaner than most votixx. He is black in color, and wears gold and blue armour on his body and limbs. He is weaker than most Steltians.Faction: The Vermillion DragonPersonality: He is cunning, and often starts conversations with opponents, hoping to distract them enough to rob or kill them. He is wary of the other Vermillion Dragon members, thinking them to be nothing more than weak-minded fools who would steal from anyone.Biography: He lived on Yheyn uneventfully for most of his life, before being recruited by the Vermillion Dragon. During his time as a Vermillion Dragon member, he robbed the island with the other members, whom he considered nothing more than weak minded fools. He plotted to one day take control of the Vermillion Dragon, and often went to Sakrinil, looking for new members for the Vermillion Dragon, and often got into fights, attempting to steal money for his own benefit. Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

@ Grochi;Some. Most Toa or Matoran would know him; all Toa look the same to Steltians and the like.@ TPTI;I just dipped into the archives and found that RPG had 270+ pages. That is even scarier than what you just said.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Say, anyone have character open for interaction? My shapeshifter -who is currently walking down the streets of Sakrinil as an attractive Ga-Toa- has nothing to do.
I might make a new character soon, so there is a possibility.
Do it do it do it. :P On a off-topic note, ToSJ, I wrote a Darkon post in SftS in response to your Toa. Say, Levacius, I was thinking about creating a Zyglak character before I made Yasoth, and I have to ask, is there any way those guys could possibly get interaction with other (non-zyglak) characters, besides getting in fights? I really wouldn't enjoy having a character that just killed everything / was trying to be killed by everything.

pNNgXax.jpg

There's a small Zyglak, or Zyglak-offshoot village hidden within the mountains that worships Dragons like Aclaraung.
Eh. I'm not in the mood to enhance Aclaraung's ego right now. :P

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Yes, a Zyglak would be interesting. Also, off topic @D.A.V.E I responded earlier today.And if this profile was missed in the string of posts above me, here it is again.Character Name: RevaxGender & Species: Male Steltian, Leader Class.Powers: Is moderately agileEquipment: He carries a large iron club, and wears gold and blue armour on his body and limbs.Appearance:He is taller and leaner than most votixx. He is black in color, and wears gold and blue armour on his body and limbs. He is weaker than most Steltians.Faction: The Vermillion DragonPersonality: He is cunning, and often starts conversations with opponents, hoping to distract them enough to rob or kill them. He is wary of the other Vermillion Dragon members, thinking them to be nothing more than weak-minded fools who would steal from anyone.Biography: He lived on Yheyn uneventfully for most of his life, before being recruited by the Vermillion Dragon. During his time as a Vermillion Dragon member, he robbed the island with the other members, whom he considered nothing more than weak minded fools. He plotted to one day take control of the Vermillion Dragon, and often went to Sakrinil, looking for new members for the Vermillion Dragon, and often got into fights, attempting to steal money for his own benefit.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Zyglak are pretty much universally hated, and universally hate everyone. The rule is that every single Zyglak that isn't a PC is going to want to kill everyone that isn't a Zyglak. They're so irredeemably vicious as a whole that the Council has deemed the Toa Code inapplicable to them, which makes them a killable target.A character who is Zyglak would never be accepted by NPCs. But for some reason, PCs seem to think that every other PC is either their enemy and must be attacked, or their friend no matter what species they are, despite this being completely unrealistic since most people fall into a grey area between the two.I have no problem with Zyglak characters, but if you expect you'll be treated like others then you're playing the wrong species. See, when you raid coastal villages and murder/eat everyone their, people don't take kindly to you.But if you think you're being different by having a Zyglak character, you're doing it just as well as scene kids or D&D players who play redeemed Drow because of the Drizzt Do'urden books. Non-evil Zyglak is a big cliche.@ Basilisk;If you can create a full faction (25 characters minimum, 10 PCs minimum) of Zyglak, I will let you make a full Zyglak PC tribe.So, can we have 10 of you who want to play as Zyglak, and give up 2 character slots to accomplish the dream?(Please don't, having 25 Zyglak would become incredibly boring incredibly fast).@ Toa of Smooth Jazz;Are you sure you're posting these things?Which Steltian species is he? Leader class? Lower? Slave?@ Grochi;Ha-ha-ha... no.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: