Waves Of The South

IC: Nivigate:Nivigate led his crabs though the docks looking for the trading office, which obviously would be by the docks some where he just needed to find it. Many beings stared at him and his crabs, this being sailing town not many crabs were around, maybe the crabs would fetch a good price.Nivigate found himself on the beach on the outskirts of town “maybe the trading office was the other way” he wondered, it didn’t matter though, actually he was glade to be out of town. Once he was far enough from the city, Nivigate made sure not to be followed, he than selected a fine spot under a bush, he pulled a shovel out of his supplies cart, and dug a hole, the work was quick and was done within an hour and Nivigate placed some of his supplies in the hole and concealed it well, he then selected another spot dug a much messier and shallow hole and placed some unneeded supplies within it, he did not cover it near as well, but well enough to avoid suspicion. He then headed in to the forest and found a tree that looked promising and hid most of the rest of his supplies in the tree, making sure it was not able to be seen with out being in the tree, than headed deeper into the forest than went back to the city, this way he would not becoming directly from his supplies.Nivigate found his way back to the docks and eventually found the trading office. As he predicted the money he would get for the crabs would not be enough to by a good size ship, “I guess I will need a crew any ways.” Nivigate muttered to him self.OOC: Open for interaction.

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC (Fenrir)Fenrir was, as always, below decks and reading through several tomes. The Idol was still in place on his desk, on occasion his gaze wondered to it and he considered just what culture might have been behind it. Thus far, he was still drawing up a complete blank. It had elements of early Vortixx civilization in it, but there was also a hint of Zyglak brutishness about it. It was a puzzle, one Fenrir was determined to solve.IC (Stalva)"I'm drawing up a blank at the moment. You might want to try a few of the local bars. There's normally some layabouts around...." Stalva paused for a moment. "I might not be able to accompany you. I'm not sure who I can trust with my factory if I take a prolonged 'vacation'..."

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Artorre: S.S. Dream Come True:"I'm sure we've got a spare room or two below deck still," Artorre said. "You're free to go find one now, if you like."IC: Sollin: Stalva's Factory:"Hm. Unfortunate. Oh well, I'll find myself a crew. Thanks for the food and water. One last thing before I go: You got a cloak or something I can wear?"

IC: A low, rumbling laugh answered Stronin's cynicism. "Kill you? 'A'ole ka'u kaila. Just turn around." Wisp was leaning against a building now, his cane barely stopping him from rolling on the floor laughing.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: NivigateNivigate put up posters around town to see if any of the locals would pay more then the this trading guildOOC: open for interaction if anyone wants a crabIC: TanikaTanika was walking down the street when he saw a big sign saying Toa Counsel“well I’m a Toa so I guess this is where I should go” thought Tanika. “hello, is anybody here” He called.

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC(Wisp)[sakrinil]: The massive hunchbacked figure of Wisp was there to greet him. The Prime's Akaku scope started to whirr, focusing rapidly on different parts of Stronin. "Interesting gun you have there, sir." He said, pointing with his cane to Stronin's pistol.

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC: Zenonia & XerxesXerxes nodded, saying nothing. He felt like a fool after his sputtering, and beneath his brown armor, his cheeks were bright red. Zenonia smiled, but it looked more like an act of scorn. "Why, yes. It was most humorous." IC: Yasoth"Vermillion Dragon?" Yasoth said, faking a surprised sputter perfectly. Her eyes grew wide, and she stepped back slightly. "But... You're..."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Revax"Why is that so alarming?" he asked. "Are there not other criminals in the city?"

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: SalvinnSalvinn looked down from the ship, hearing the commotion in the streets. Apparently there was some kind of confrontation going on between a Ga-Toa and a Steltian. Too be safe, Salvinn nocked his bow with one of his trick arrows, it was net arrow, meant to subdue, but not harm the target. This could get ugly, real fast.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: YasothYasoth paused to glance at the crowds surrounding her and the steltian. "Um, yes..." She said sheepishly, looking around for something to fight with. She already knew what she would do next, but she had to look convincing.IC: Zenonia & Xerxes"Hmmm?" Zenonia asked. "No, I don't hear anything." She lied, having heard the argument with her sensory aptitude.By the time she said that, Xerxes was already standing up, axe in hand, ready to go outside and see what was going on.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC-Cotan:"Judging by Xerxes reaction, I'm going to assume that you're lying," the Toa of Air growled, standing up. "I'm heading outside to see what's happening." He quickly moved out, motioning for Xerxes, the prime, to follow him. He soon made his way over to the confrotational area."Out of my way, out of my way," he growled, shoving people aside unceromoniously, his sabre drawn and pointing towards Yasoth and Revax."I'm sorry, did I hear one of you mention affiliation to the Vermillion Dragon?" He asked testily, glaring at both beings.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: [Doriana Calam] - Effrah, Arkrak's General Store"If we're lucky," Doriana began, glancing out the window, "Now."In the distance, over by the shipyards, a boat was in the process of docking. It wasn't particularly remarkable, but it looked sea-worthy enough, and was (hopefully) headed back to Yheyn soon."Let's see if this Azure Thunder, will take us," she said, before heading for the door.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC(Wisp)[sakrinil]: "Not much of a talker, are you?"IC(Amordis)[sakrinil]: Amordis had also heard the argument. Silently, he wove through the streets, formulating a disguise even as he arrived. Upon the aforementioned arrival, he came up beside Cotan. "You don't need to interrupt your recreation sir, I'll be taking these two in if necessary." He said crisply, with a slight bow.

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC-Cotan:Cotan quickly glared over at Amordis."This is not your jurisdiction, Toa, and I unless you can prove you're a new recruit, I have little reason to trust you either. Xerxes," he commanded to the prime behind him, "Watch this other Toa."

profiles i guess

IC(Amordis)[sakrinil]: Amordis shrugged. He had an answer. "I was under the impression that the Xankah Order's jurisdiction was all of Yheyn. Is that so, or have we been denied that? As for proof, there's no easy answer for that. I'm undercover for the moment, and as such have my records and identification locked up. You can check in our base, if you get let in."

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC-Cotan:Cotan was easily getting fed up with this Toa of Plantlife beside him."I am a Diplomat and Enforcer of the Toa Council, under the authority of Governor Vamden himself, child," he growled. "Stand down or I will arrest you for interfering in official business, do you understand?"

profiles i guess

IC(Amordis)[sakrinil]: Amordis reply was just as fierce. "You can't arrest a high-ranking member of the Xankah Order. I'll give you my credentials. Fullath Venn, senior operative of the Xankah Order, currently listed as M.I.A. because of an infiltration of the Vermillion Dragon. Look it up, it's real." The brilliant part was that Fullath Venn really was a senior Xankah Order operative, listed as M.I.A. Amordis just didn't mention that he was dead, killed by the very same Toa that was using his identity now.

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC-Cotan:"Fine, I can't arrest you. I can, however, ask you to politely leave and stop interfering in my business, do you understand?" Cotan growled at the Toa. "You are interrupting my business when you have no right to do so, and this is part of the reason both of our organizations have such animosity. Unless you wish that to carry on to here, I suggest you leave, or grab that Ga-Toa and help me!"

profiles i guess

IC: Artorre: S.S. Dream Come True:Artorre watched the crowd. "I'm willing to wager that they won't actually fight. They've probably already attracted some law enforcement. And if they do fight, I'll head down there and break it up."IC: Krissuk & Aiolos: Sakrinil Docks:Krissuk and Aiolos watched everything happening from his rooftop vantage point. Just for fun, he used his Kanohi to stress out everyone involved.

IC: Nivigate:Nivigate heard the arguing and found two Toa fighting over who could arrest this Vermillion Dragon member, Nivigate wondered if the criminal would escape while his would be captors were arguing.OOC: open for interaction

Then I went on BZPower.

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Revax"Yes, I mentioned affiliation with the Vermillion Dragon." he responded, noticing the large crowd that had gathered.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC-Cotan:Cotan quickly whipped over, his sword at Revax's throat."Then by order of the Toa Council, you are hereby under arrest," he said. He nodded over at Amordis."Make yourself useful and relieve him of his weapons, why don't you? Xerxes, you do the same."

profiles i guess

IC: RevaxSeeing the knife at his throat, Revax lashed out with his club, at the body of his attacker.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Yasoth & XerxesYasoth, still in the guise of a Ga-Toa, followed the events with a mental smile, keeping a look of terror on the outside. As long as someone didn't have a Kanohi Rode, she was safe. As Xerxes prepared to do as he was told, he glanced at the attractive Ga-Toa that Yasoth had taken the guise of. "Are you alright, ma'am?" He asked, concern in his eyes."Oh, yes, I'm fine." Yasoth replied with a small relieved laugh, smoothing her clothes as she did so. "I'm just glad that you came in time." As she finished that sentence, Revax lashed out with his club. As he did so, Xerxes cocked his shotgun and pointed it at him, only a few feet away. "I suggest you stop what you are doing and put your hands behind your back." He said, his face serious, and the barrel pointed at the Steltian even more so.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: ...Knife? What? It's a sword, not a knife. He should be well out of reach of your club, in that case.IC-Cotan:One small step back was all it took to put Cotan out of reach of the club, as smoke popped up, obscuring his vision slightly. He smiled. It looked like Revax wouldn't be getting away so easily.

profiles i guess

IC(Amordis)[sakrinil]: Wordlessly, Amordis nodded. Two spikes erupted from the front of his gauntlets, on on each edge. He then sprung into the smoke, using the gauntlets to wrench Revax's club away from the Steltian.

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC: TanikaTanika heard arguing and started walking towards it, when he saw the smoke he began to run, trying to think of a rahi that had infrared vision

Then I went on BZPower.

Just call me Taka or TNI