To Talk Of Striking

Grantaire

OW THIS HURTS! Well Tahukama said no pain no gain. Hope I can get this done in time. Well I have a few screws left, then I can walk around some.
I just want to take this moment to say - "Yes, and he's dead."Thank you. *Bows*Velkarno is about to join him, though. Probably Exathia as well.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

http://www.bzpower.c...120#entry333899http://www.bzpower.c...160#entry333973http://www.bzpower.c...200#entry334044http://www.bzpower.c...360#entry334933http://www.bzpower.c...360#entry335015http://www.bzpower.c...360#entry335033http://www.bzpower.c...400#entry335044http://www.bzpower.c...400#entry335074http://www.bzpower.c...480#entry335772http://www.bzpower.c...480#entry335934http://www.bzpower.c...800#entry338301http://www.bzpower.c...800#entry338467http://www.bzpower.c...800#entry338496http://www.bzpower.c...800#entry338513http://www.bzpower.c...800#entry338541http://www.bzpower.c...880#entry339843http://www.bzpower.c...880#entry340307http://www.bzpower.c...880#entry340522Allright, here they are. A few of the posts contain irrelevant stuff like ICs for other characters, but it's all there, from when the characters met up to the present time.
Okay, i really think you guys got in too easy. Sorry, but this is an extremely heavily fortified metru, and this is bionicle tech, not earth tech. In other words, an illusion would not work. I was also under the impression that Spawn was taking charge of Le Metru at that time, but Spawn is currently on our list of rather inactive GMs. So, I'll set the scene starting back when they first entered Le Metru and take it form there.Because yeah, an illusion would not work. If that were the case, Le Metru would be toast by now.Anyways, I'm currently seriously considering hiring several people more to help out in game; to basically control a Metru each. I also need to do a bit5 of troop planning, and yes... I'll admit it, I didn't prepare quite enough when I made this RPG. Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light

Okay, I'm letting D.A.V.E handle this. I'll set the scene first though.Anyways, I'm currently seriously considering hiring several people more to help out in game; to basically control a Metru each. I also need to do a bit5 of troop planning, and yes... I'll admit it, I didn't prepare quite enough when I made this RPG.
Well, you kind of switched this RPG out with City of the Dead with almost no warning out of a sudden, creative spark. Creative spark =/= well planned, well thought out execution. That's why I can never hold an epic or a comedy for more than a month, ever....Of course, considering CotD had twice as many factions and a much more developed set up, it would probably have ended up being even more chaotic.**And that would be partially my fault, as I led the Outcast revolution.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

...I had even less of an idea of the faction structures of CotD, to be honest. :PSo, yeah, to those interested, I am offering jobs in running this RPG, because I'm kinda a little swamped here.

Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light

Question: Is it too late for someone like me to jump into the RP? I'm an avid RPer, and I've never really RP'd in the Bionicle Universe, other than a small site I opened up for a Bionicle RP for me and a few friends that didn't last very long. Anyways, I was wondering if I could still make a character and join the RP, and if so do I post my character here, or in the actual RP thread?

OOC: remember that toa are mostly mechanical, so he can stand without his muscles, and his shield is attached to his arm so he can’t just drop it.IC: Tanika Port strikeTanika painfully got out from under the Vahki, and stood to tell his new masters everything he knew, just then Velkarno song reached him, and he thought of a plan. “I was a scout for a large force that has already taken over the pirate ships that were patrolling and they are going to launch an attack very soon.” Tanika told the Vahki who, still thinking he was under there control, sent the message to the other Vahki, and, gesturing for him to follow, began to prepare for the attack. Meanwhile Tanika, who had started to follow the Vahki, thought of the perfect rahi to copy, he activated his mask and teleported to the toa of sonics who had freed him.Tanika arrived just as another wave of metal flew at Velkarno. Grabbing the toa, Tanika teleported far away, well out of harms way, then Tanika teleported back to the battle and repeated the process until all the toa that he could find were save, then he went back for Scratches, and his whip.Scratches had finished scaling the building and struck quickly (like he always does), lashing his bladed tail into a crucial component in the sniper’s rifle, putting it out of commission. The sniper, enraged, went to strike at the lizard that had damaged his gun, just then a toa appeared and, grabbing the lizard, disappeared before the sniper could blink.After he had retrieved his lizard and his whip, Tanika asked the other toa “Is this everyone.”OOC: Please note that if your character was hiding then Tanika did not get them.And if you want to know what rahi he copied then click show.

a Fader Bull, I know this rahi does not live in Ga-Metru, but please note that he is not a rooky and he used a lot of energy to do this

Eh... it's a little late for that. Velkarno was already hit by the shrapnel, and even if he wasn't, the Fader Bulls powers don't let you teleport . He's also out of sight, and basically just sitting there playing before they finish him off.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

I meant another wave of shrapnel that was going to finish him off.And yes they do http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/Fader_Bull.Also please note that he is pretty much using his mask to the max at this point.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

Question: Is it too late for someone like me to jump into the RP? I'm an avid RPer, and I've never really RP'd in the Bionicle Universe, other than a small site I opened up for a Bionicle RP for me and a few friends that didn't last very long. Anyways, I was wondering if I could still make a character and join the RP, and if so do I post my character here, or in the actual RP thread?
Not at all! You can jump in at any time. The first page has some of the current missions, should you desire to join them, after of course you make a profile.

1. @ Takanuvainika; You can link pages all you want, but if you do, you're not going to help yourself. Not to mention the fact that I own the book featuring Fader Bulls information, and can... hold on. Ah, here it is. Fader Bulls teleport and leave a ghostly afterimage after they've done so. Matoran don't even know if they can control the direction or distance of their teleportation or not. Sometimes the bulls pop up inside a solid object, and then die horribly. I wouldn't risk using that power, and it certainly doesn't carry others with you.2. Can't wait for the Ta-Metru mission so I can use that mirror and in general show awesome fighting/roleplaying from my favorite non-DH character.3. I think it serves as a testament to BIONICLE and BZP both that there are still new members coming to the site over a year after TLG cancelled the line.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Obviously they can; since they can all teleport to the same place. and yes I suppose they can't take things with them.Does anyone know how I could get out of there?

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

Just call me Taka or TNI

Obviously they can; since they can all teleport to the same place
Obviously they move in a synchronized fashion. I would wager that if a group of Fader Bulls all teleport at the exact same time, they'll go in the exact same direction. Whether or not the collective controls where they're going is another story entirely. In any case, they all possess the same power, and can't bring anything else with them in the teleport.Not that it matters at all, since Zarayna cancelled the entire post out.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Gm - Port Strike:Tanika got to his feet slowly, favoring his injured leg. His maskless face was what most people would term something between ugly and hideous, but vahki, being vahki, could care less. Then the song swept over him. It felt like waking up, and not a nice form of waking up: the two conflicting philosophies battled, and one swiftly conquered, but left him dazed and motionless. The vahki standing in front of him did not move. He stared at it for a second as memory flooded in. He had to escape, that was the driving thought in his head. Swiftly he concocted a story, of an invasion force attacking the ports, one that he was part of, a scout.>Slave does not respond to command 'surrender'>Hypothesis: slave is not able to hear.>Reason: Slave is no longer enslaved.>Tactical suggestion: disable slave until further notice.A weaken disk flew out of the vahki's mouth with no warning, hitting Tanika straight in the chest and sending him collapsing to the ground. His eyes blinked, his hand flexed feebly, and then he lay limb, defeated.
1: I didn’t know what doffed meant (one of the disadvantages of an international site.) and staffs of loyalty just make you completely loyal to the vahki, you would want to do everything in your power to serve them, you wouldn’t weaken yourself.2: True, I had him recover to fast3: Why do you think that Maskless faces are ugly?4: Again: staffs of loyalty just make you loyal to the vahki, they do not make you able to understand the Vahki, and anyways he did drop his whip and put up his hands. Also according to BS01
Staffs of Loyalty were wielded by Vahki Bordakh. They made any target a wholehearted believer in order, willing to identify any lawbreakers the target knew of, even if they were friends or allies.
so Tanika was doing exactly what they would expect him to do.Here’s a compromiseTanika got to his feet slowly, favoring his injured leg. His maskless face was what most people would term something between ugly and hideous, but vahki, being vahki, could care less.Then the song swept over him. It felt like waking up, and not a nice form of waking up: the two conflicting philosophies battled, and one swiftly conquered, but left him dazed and motionless. The vahki standing in front of him did not move. He stared at it for a second as memory flooded in. He had to escape, that was the driving thought in his head. Swiftly he concocted a story, of an invasion force attacking the ports, one that he was part of, a scout.>Slave reports a threat>Tactical suggestion: report and investigate>Report sent>Tactical suggestion: use slave to infiltrate attack forceGesturing for him to lead them, the vahki began to prepare for the attack. Meanwhile Tanika, who had started to lead the Vahki, thought of the perfect rahi to copy, but he needed his mask so he drained the vahkis’ power> Warning! Low power, scanning for source of drain>source found: slave>Hypothesis: Slave is no longer enslaved.>Tactical suggestion: disable slave until further nooooticccccccce.The Vahki collapsed and Tanika retrieved his mask, he activated his mask and teleported to the toa of sonics who had freed him.However teleporting attracted the attention of the sniper, and as the pale beam swept toward Tanika and Velkarno it suddenly vanished, and seizing the opportunity, Tanika poured all the power he had absorbed into a disk and fired it at the sniper’s perch.Scratches had finished scaling the building and struck quickly (like he always does), lashing his bladed tail into a crucial component in the sniper’s rifle, putting it out of commission. The sniper, enraged, went to strike at the lizard that had damaged his just as a disk hit next to him electrocuting everything, and knocking the sniper unconscious.Satisfied, Scratches ran back to his owner.

Then I went on BZPower.

Just call me Taka or TNI

1: I didn’t know what doffed meant (one of the disadvantages of an international site.) and staffs of loyalty just make you completely loyal to the vahki, you would want to do everything in your power to serve them, you wouldn’t weaken yourself.They make you loyal to their commands as well.4: Again: staffs of loyalty just make you loyal to the vahki, they do not make you able to understand the Vahki, and anyways he did drop his whip and put up his hands. Also according to BS01Yes, however, the staff of loyalty, in this case is modified, else hitting a Protectorate with it would make them even more loyal too the Protectorate side. Thus, it would have to make the target obey only the vahki. And how on earth would they convey their orders to beings who can't understand their ultrasped up speech? My conclusion was that staffs of loyalty made the victim able to understand the vahki. However, you're compromise sounds reasonable, so I edited it into my post.

Zarayna: The Quiet Light: thanksagain does any one know how Tanika could get everyone out of there

Then I went on BZPower.

Just call me Taka or TNI

Where can my character jump in? I checked the first page, but I couldn't find where the missions were. I just need a good spot, where some other Hunters are, so my character can help fight with them or something.
I believe Lorax is still gathering Dark Hunters in Po-Metru. He's planning some kind of attack on the Chute Station involving a Catapult Scorpion.There's the port strike in Ga-Metru, but PC Dark Hunters aren't really needed.There's going to be some activity in Ko-Metru and Ta-Metru, but not until Protectorate forces get there.There's a few other Hunters running around Onu-Metru to run into. Just wait until you see somebody post and you can walk up on them or whatever.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Amerikos came to the main battlefield.

On another end, a wounded toa of some unknown element; blue and black armored, was staggering into the battlefield. From above, loyalty bolts, stun bolts and disks peppered them. However, more attacks followed. Vines flew out of the ground, wrapping around Amerikos and trying to crush him
That's the last thing happening to him.As to Dark Hunters, there's one mission I' still waiting for LL to start; namely kidnapping Lhikan. Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light

Ta-Mission, I am attempting to start, even though Grochi (the original =P) isn't here. Hint hint, Lariska, Lhikan may or may not be in sub-surface Ta-Metru very soon.Edit: I have my list of the Protectorate side of the Ta-Mission

1. Aderia -- Lhikan, Toa of Fire, Kanohi Hau
  2. Grochi’s Bane -- Boxon, Toa of Fire, Kanohi Calix
  3. Toa Levacius Zehvor -- Truahkia, Toa of Magnetism, Kanohi Kualsi
  4. #firstworldtyler -- Dorian, Toa of Iron, Kanohi Calix
  5. Cosmic Titan -- Valeo, Toa of Air, Mask of Sensory Aptitude
  6. Kal Grochi -- Kal, Toa of Plasma, Kanohi Huna (Kaukau Secondary)
  7. Toa of Smooth Jazz – Anthros, Toa of Psionics, Kanohi Calix

Tell me if I missed anything and/or if you have PC open to join. The more the merrier. Hopefully, things will get interesting underneath Ta Metru.

Edited by Aderia

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

I was thinking and I decided I wanted to try to write for a whole Toa team for once. I resubmitted all the profiles and added the two other members. Minor changes were made to the other ones. Sorry for the any inconveniences this causes.Oh and I changed my display name, I was paragon.

Edited by Cosmic Titan

Yeah, I saw that. Both, actually, I'll pop over to the profiles and take a looksee, then. Thanks for letting us know, and don't worry, no inconveniences were caused. It's summer, I have all the time in the world =DEdit: Just to be sure, Fodio and Summus were the two you added, correct?

Edited by Aderia

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)

Ta-Mission, I am attempting to start, even though Grochi (the original =P) isn't here. Hint hint, Lariska, Lhikan may or may not be in sub-surface Ta-Metru very soon.Edit: I have my list of the Protectorate side of the Ta-Mission

Tell me if I missed anything and/or if you have PC open to join. The more the merrier. Hopefully, things will get interesting underneath Ta Metru.

I think you missed my character, Anthros.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

@Toa of Smooth Jazz: Okay, added you in.If any other PC's can make it to Ta on the Protectorate side, they are welcome.Also, guys, I drew up a vague map of sub-surface Ta-Metru, where they'll be IC-ing.Light Grey is the streets above, dark grey is the tunnels, green is where the triplines need to go, and red dots are generators that need shut off, in case you can't read labels for some reason. I'll link to an IC post that corresponds as soon as I get it done. (Edit: Here)

Edited by Aderia

Amerikos, though he'll be going as soon as I find time to post him out of the fight. Velarno, but he's going to die. Other than that, I have no idea.What's with the unmarked tunnel, the one that goes crosswise?-GB

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

What's with the unmarked tunnel, the one that goes crosswise?-GB
Assuming this is addressed to me.But there are four unmarked tunnels on the map, ones near enerators 2, 3, 4, and 6. But the only generator not near a tripline is generator 4. Hint hint to the Hunters. The unmarked tunnels are in-game tunnels that the Protectorate feels they don't need to worry about, and out-of-game, to make things interesting and see what the Hunters come up with. In case anyone outside the 7 odd PC's are paying any attention to the Ta Mission plot.If that question wasn't directed at me, then I feel stupid and ignore this.

Ok, thanks. So it's creative room. That'll be good for Xeno.BTW, Xeno can walk on the ceiling. Just a heads up, so you can make this more of a challenge.Yes it was addressed to you.

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

7. Toa of Smooth Jazz – Anthros, Toa of Psionics, Kanohi Calix

Will Dark Hunters be able to fight against them soon, because my character really needs to get in on some action. I was also thinking, since my character is a Toa who is a Dark Hunter, would all Toa know this is the case since he hasn't met up with any in the RP so far? Perhaps he could work as a spy or something against the Toa for a time, and lead some Dark Hunters back to them or something, just an idea. Edited by Flex Nard

Hrmm, I doubt he'd know about the mission unless he was hanging out in the Coliseum very recently. But perhaps if he's set on being an informant, playing a lost Toa in the scary underground of Ta-Metru that has been trying to find his way out will earn him audience with the Protectorate General, since Lhikan is in the tunnels conveniently. Whatever floats your boat.

Hrmm, I doubt he'd know about the mission unless he was hanging out in the Coliseum very recently. But perhaps if he's set on being an informant, playing a lost Toa in the scary underground of Ta-Metru that has been trying to find his way out will earn him audience with the Protectorate General, since Lhikan is in the tunnels conveniently. Whatever floats your boat.
Sounds good to me, I suppose I could just have him decide nothing is happening in Po-Metru, so he goes to Ta-Metru to check things out, and actually does get lost in the underground or something.

Sounds good to me, I suppose I could just have him decide nothing is happening in Po-Metru, so he goes to Ta-Metru to check things out, and actually does get lost in the underground or something.
...but there isn't nothing happening in Po-Metru. If your DH is wanting action, they might notice some other DHs hearding a large rahi towards the Po-Metru Chute Station intent on causing chaos and destruction.

ppg2.png

...but there isn't nothing happening in Po-Metru. If your DH is wanting action, they might notice some other DHs hearding a large rahi towards the Po-Metru Chute Station intent on causing chaos and destruction.
Hmm, that sounds good to me :). He can try to infiltrate later. Edited by Flex Nard