To Talk Of Striking

Grantaire

This is the place to discuss the RPG, feel free to do so. This is the place for OOC only posts, keep them out of the main topic.

Announcement

I am currently looking for people to help me out, in game. This would mostly entail controlling the NPCs of a Metru, and/or controlling an area also. If you are interested in taking this job, please PM me. Note though, that asking for it does not automatically mean you will receive it.

-Current events-

Dark Hunters:

In north-west Ko Metru, knowledge towers are being occupied by Dark Hunters for currently unknown purposes. It is crucial that this area remain under the control of the Hunters.

Protectorate:

Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light

Hmmm. Maybe you need to introduce him to the hunters. That'll be interesting.Anyway, Boxon went and requested an audience with dume. I don't know if that'll end well, or with Boxon's death. Either way, I wonder what will happen.Also, I wonder what the first challenge will be.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

I noted that there's a discussion in the coliseum. Since I don't want to do the cliche introductory kicking of tail with Truahkia yet, do the GMs mind if I start him off involved there, with the, you know, strategy thing.-Toa levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

I was going to start inside the coliseum, but it seemed inappropriate, since no-one except for GM's are on the council yet. So I just stood outside, and requested an audience. IDK though if I need to speak as the NPC guarding the door, or not.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Hint: Inside the Coliseum right now, it's just a smattering of random Toa, like Christmas Eve service. Anyone who wants to attend can, if you get what I'm saying.

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

Welcome to another round of KNI is partially in charge. Rule one: leave your dignity at the doorRule two: Fire. And. Blood. Have fun! And remember, I trust none of you little rascals! =D

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: ZacaxZacax continues to walk through Ta-Metru. Then an idea came into his head. Let's go see if that same Kikanalo is finally contained. So he decided to head to the Archieves.
How do you get from Ta-Metru to the Archives? They aren't anywhere near each-other... :???:

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: ZacaxZacax continues to walk through Ta-Metru. Then an idea came into his head. Let's go see if that same Kikanalo is finally contained. So he decided to head to the Archieves.
How do you get from Ta-Metru to the Archives? They aren't anywhere near each-other... :???:
A wizard did it?Technically the Archives run under the entire city, though, so he could have just dropped down into the Ta-Metru Archives.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

A wizard did it?Technically the Archives run under the entire city, though, so he could have just dropped down into the Ta-Metru Archives.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Oh, right, I thought that just meant Onu-Metru. Still, he won't be able to find Ian and Reaper.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Welcome to another round of KNI is partially in charge.Rule one: leave your dignity at the doorRule two: Fire. And. Blood.Have fun! And remember, I trust none of you little rascals! =D
Oh, come now KNI. You can trust me.I'm completely innocent, and I never do anything wrong. I'm a model citizen. :PAnyway, my profiles will be up soon.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Zacax (Archuves)He heard people talking. He rushed over to the noise, "Hey whose there?" he asked running to the noise,
If you mean Ian and Reaper, they're within a Dark Hunter encampment in the archive. Some twenty, thirty men. Maybe more. That's not good for survival.Actually, it's a negative. You usually die.Negatively.With swords and stuff.Oh, and Zarayna, gonna help your character. Need to introduce Exathia somehow, and I don't know what Ads means. I typed it in Google and I got.Advanced Drainage System.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

This is how I decided to have the approved profile format. It's by far the easiest for players and other people trying to find characters and whatnot. The only problem is that it takes some time, and the formatting is driving me nuts.Would anyone be able to get the approved profiles into the format I quoted? Otherwise I'm going to have to think of some quicker method for them.Lev: Ads is my nickname for Aderia. Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light

This is how I decided to have the approved profile format. It's by far the easiest for players and other people trying to find characters and whatnot. The only problem is that it takes some time, and the formatting is driving me nuts.
I'm an example! :D

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Yes, sorry, I'll look at them shortly. Forgive me, when I did my approve spree, i missed your post, and I'm feeling rather overwhelmed right now.
Perfectly fine. Hope I didn't sound too pushy, I just wanted to make sure you didn't think it was just Darkon in that post.

pNNgXax.jpg

The one with three kanohi needs to have one removed, the rest are good.
I don't know what you are talking about. None of my characters have three Kanohi.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET