To Talk Of Striking

Grantaire

I'm not sure it needs announcing IC because toa should want to capture DHs without being told to. What toa wouldn't already want to capture and interrogate a DH? It's common sense that you take the opportunity to get any helpful info out of your enemy.

ppg2.png

I'm not sure it needs announcing IC because toa should want to capture DHs without being told to. What toa wouldn't already want to capture and interrogate a DH? It's common sense that you take the opportunity to get any helpful info out of your enemy.
It's because the character in question goes after specific individuals and captures them, or sometimes just after a generic one. I don't know, because it seems weird to have characters doing one thing suddenly choosing to do another without being told just for the sake of a contest.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

It's not IC. These contests will usually be announced to the players OOC, I think.
Then I see no reason to pursue it. You could always pull out something like "We need to find a Dark Hunter agent for information on X plan."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

You know what I just noticed? The RPG isn't even ten pages long and there are already two characters named Reaper.
There's also an expy.
Who has the expy?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

You know what I just noticed? The RPG isn't even ten pages long and there are already two characters named Reaper.
There's also an expy.
Who has the expy?
He has the expy.And for the record, I beat Krayzikk by a full 4 hours.4 hours.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

There's also an expy.
Who has the expy?
I have him. Although, as you'll see if you ask Lev, he isn't a true expy. He just makes a lot of references.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

There's also an expy.
Who has the expy?
He has the expy.And for the record, I beat Krayzikk by a full 4 hours.4 hours.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
I didn't even realize there was another one. Oops. Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

There's also an expy.
Who has the expy?
I didn't even realize there was another one. Oops.
I realisedI found it quite funny, actually. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Um...No...*Groans*Quick, some tech savvy GM bail me out here!
If it was properly protected from hackers, you would likely receive some kind of hacker alert, though. As long as he gets noticed. I don't want him to be left alone. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

He'd have to be smart enough to get through multiple firewalls, proxies, figure out a bunch of passwords, probably circumvent some rather strong defense A.I.'s, and quite a few other problems besides.I can see nothing but Ian getting completely memory wiped from an attempt like that.And no, I'm not a GM. But I have a Dragon.All arguments against me are invalid.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

He'd have to be smart enough to get through multiple firewalls, proxies, figure out a bunch of passwords, probably circumvent some rather strong defense A.I.'s, and quite a few other problems besides.I can see nothing but Ian getting completely memory wiped from an attempt like that.And no, I'm not a GM. But I have a Dragon.All arguments against me are invalid.
But you would get a hacker alert if he failed at, say, the first one.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

I can see Ian noticing that he's accidentally hacking a computer. Even if he's an AI, he'd have to notice something like that.
He hacked a recycling bin and thought he was hacking a computer.He's really not intelligent. The 'I' there should just be taken out altogether. Edited by Using Less Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Hualn's ready to be ICed. Any Protectorate in Po- willing to go after him as soon as I post?
I'm up for the challenge. My toa's currently in an assemblers village. He'll be arriving shortly.
For a while there, I was starting to think people were too afraid to take up the offer for interaction based on the length of his Profile alone XP I suppose this disproves that.Fantastic. I can't wait to seriously start Hualn's second run. Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Are custom species allowed? (Specifically for a Dark Hunter character, seeing as most canon Hunters are part of species seen nowhere else).
I have a quadrupedal Rahi Dark Hunter approved, so I would think they are allowed. Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Yes, they just need to be described in the species description. No pre approving, they'll be approved/disapproved with the rest of the profile.
Just like Aclaraung!Also, in regards to your earlier comment, you can't expect Aclaraung not to exaggerate the number of Matoran around him. And you can't expect one matoran not to be slightly curious.

profiles i guess

Hualn impresses me because I've never seen a character with 1300 words, or a power section that's almost larger than the rest of the character sheet combined.Should write up a longer Bio section to go with it. I'd be very impressed to see a 2000 word character.But only in someone elses RPG, 'cause I don't want to read the whole thing.*Sigh* The 10,000 word comedy chapter...EDIT: @ Grochi; Odahviing and Farengar in Skyrim.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

Hualn impresses me because I've never seen a character with 1300 words, or a power section that's almost larger than the rest of the character sheet combined.Should write up a longer Bio section to go with it. I'd be very impressed to see a 2000 word character.But only in someone elses RPG, 'cause I don't want to read the whole thing.*Sigh* The 10,000 word comedy chapter...EDIT: @ Grochi; Odahviing and Farengar in Skyrim.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Giving me an example, eh? Haha. Almost forgot about them.And I want to see this 10,000 word comedy chapter. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

I didn't make the Bio lengthy for that very reason. The first time I ever posted a version of Hualn's Profile on a forum, the GMs' collective reaction was 'WHY U TORTURE US W/ WALL OF TEXT'. The only reason Durden could approve it so quickly is that he already had.I'll just flesh out his past exploits IG. That seems easy enough. Edited by Joshua L. Chamberlain

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness.