To Talk Of Striking

Grantaire

Disk 666 isn't that big of a deal. It's just a Shrink Disk, manufactured in Onu-Metru (and thus able to return to the thrower if redirected from it's course), and of the 6th level of power.Brought to you by Your Daily Useless Bionicle Information Inc. Or BS01.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Disk 666 isn't that big of a deal. It's just a Shrink Disk, manufactured in Onu-Metru (and thus able to return to the thrower if redirected from it's course), and of the 6th level of power.Brought to you by Your Daily Useless Bionicle Information Inc. Or BS01.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
I knew what it was, I was just pointing out the other things associated with the number. Don't assume we're all stupid. :(

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

In any case, the links useful. Typing 'Kanoka' into Google is so strenuous.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
I already know how BS01's pages are arranged, though.
Yes, and it takes only 4 seconds for me to go to the Google toolbar, type Kanoka, and hit the link to the BS01 one page. But that is still 4 seconds of my life wasted. Not that I wasn't going to waste them anyways...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

In any case, the links useful. Typing 'Kanoka' into Google is so strenuous.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
I already know how BS01's pages are arranged, though.
Yes, and it takes only 4 seconds for me to go to the Google toolbar, type Kanoka, and hit the link to the BS01 one page. But that is still 4 seconds of my life wasted. Not that I wasn't going to waste them anyways...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
No second is truly wasted.Unless you're staring at Nyan Cat.[/off-topic]

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

Everyone Protectorate who's fighting at the fortress walls - hightail it out of there now!-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
How badly are they outnumbered?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Hey there, GMs. Is it OK for me to go back and make a few edits to my profiles once they have been approved? I'm not talking major stuff like powers or backstory, but small things like giving my DHs codenames as well as their real ones.

ppg2.png

Nah, nah. It'd be kinda G-modding to kill you there. ;PLorax: giving a codename is fine. Giving them an extra weapon (unless they got it in game before you edited) or another element or suchlike changes however are no nos.

Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light

XDHis life will depend on your RPing, as always. Right now it sounds like you're killing him, just from the cutting off power.I can think of one tactic he could use that'd most likely get the skakdi off him.
Flying into the water? Turning back into standing form quickly and launching the Skakdi? Heading over to a Toa of Iron, who would turn him into a spike Vahki of death?New Character Idea: Spiky Vahki, on fire!
"Toa!" he bellowed, charging his blade with shadow. "Perhaps you will consign to a duel?"
It's a trap. We all know it's a trap. Honorless Skakdi would do no less.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Nothing.Aka this suicidal mission would continue.Remember, Naho's team hasn't even gotten to the fortress guards; Borak decided to take care of them himself.
He did lose two crewmen, though. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Hey Grochi, what's the hold up on Aclaraung?Because I need to have some evil roleplaying.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Er...not sure.Make a post as Precentus if you want.
Let me rephrase that - what are you waiting for? Your last post was like a big cliffhanger from nowhere.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

ATTENTION DARK HUNTERS!My character is planning to assault the Po-Metru chute station once dark has fallen. He is currently steering a very large and angry rahi in that direction to kick things off. Anyone else who wants to join in is more than welcome.Thankyou.

ppg2.png

Remember, Lorax, each metru's chute station has a fortress built upon in, and most of the metru's population living in said fortress.I'll reply to any posts I need to tomorrow, incidentally. Good night, everyone/.
Have fun sleeping, mortal. Pssh. Who actually sleeps around here?Anyways, start with Aclaraung so I can gravity up this place.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Remember, Lorax, each metru's chute station has a fortress built upon in, and most of the metru's population living in said fortress.
OK, I got it. It won't be easy, but neither is it impossible. Like the Ga-Metru port raid, this will have to be done right.
Worked out some troop levels from both sides, although more for the DHs than Protectorate. basically, the DHs have about 150ish operatives in action, as well as some 60 mercenaries, and 300 vahki. The ports are defended by a dozen or two dark hunters, about the same number of mercenaries, and about fifty vahki, although some of these troops also are sometimes deployed to assassinate Protectorate troops in other parts of Ga Metru.
Just using this to extrapolate how many defenders there are likely to be in the Po-Metru chute station. There are more DHs (150) in Metru Nui than Protectorate soldiers, so I'm giving the toa a generous 120. Those troops would be devided between the 6 chute stations, the coliseum (I'm guessing about twice as many defenders as a chute station), and various missions. I'm also assuming that the Onu-Metru chute station would have half as many troops again to defend it, being right in the middle of enemy territory.So that comes to... let me work it out.. about a dozen toa in the Po-Metru fortress with between 100 and 200 Matoran and a hive-full of vahki (say 100 active). With a decent stratergy and handfull of hunters and said large angry rahi, I think we could inflict a fair bit of damage.

ppg2.png

ATTENTION DARK HUNTERS!My character is planning to assault the Po-Metru chute station once dark has fallen. He is currently steering a very large and angry rahi in that direction to kick things off. Anyone else who wants to join in is more than welcome.Thankyou.
Who is the large and angry Rahi? Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

I'll be even more amazed if the port strike team has victory than I did in the first place.Additionally, no one who runs gets anything. Sorry. >=D

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

I'll be even more amazed if the port strike team has victory than I did in the first place.Additionally, no one who runs gets anything. Sorry. >=D
I could care less, I just turned a Skakdi into a freaking monstrosity.That's reward enough for me.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now