To Talk Of Striking

Grantaire

If anybody tries to ride him.I'm not giving a single person special dispensation to just hop on and ride him.Only if Aclaraung decides that they should ride him shall they ride him.If you trie to ride him without his permission, he will kill you. Especially if you just jump on randomly.I'm sorry, but that should just be a given, ToSJ.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

So I've been really busy the last few days...could I get a quick summary of pretty much everything since the first day, as well as a few ideas of what a Dark Hunter might be able to jump in on? Much appreciated.

Q2TtLEz.png

A group of toa has tried to retake a Ga-Metru port, but they aren't doing so well.A few DHs are looking to attack the Po-Metru chute station once night has fallen. You could join up with them.A novice toa got into a fight in Ko-Metru and brought down a knowledge tower on top of himself. He is presumed dead by the DHs, but no body has yet been found.That's about all I've been keeping up with.

ppg2.png

Also, a small group of DH's have assembled in an Onu-Wahi tunnels. They are currently bickering, but I'm about to introduce a plan.Lorax, Amerikos is in Ga-Wahi. Where is your character (The one you PM'ed about?)-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

IC(Steela leaving Onu-Metru Archives, heading toward Dark Hunter Camp)

But the three had been gone for some time and couldn't hear the command. They were far down in the depths of the archives now.-Mef Man

Err... how? You were simply edging away for a while, but never stated you actually left line of sight. And you never gave anyone a chance to stop you. LL hasn't had a chance to post with Lariska yet, so it really isn't fair to leave until he's had a chance to post.Sorry, I could understand if we were in the middle of combat, but that doesn't really seem fair to do.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Eh, actually it is fair in my eyes. I stated that they disappeared into the darkness and you all were distracted with the battle. I don't mind if you still find them, it's just my excuse for them to get away and it makes sense (in my eyes atleast). But, you are more than willing to track them down if you'd like. I'm sure their voices would give them away anyway.EDIT: How the Karz did your Xeno do that, General? As I said they're in a pitch black maze if you will. You can't just pop in on them.-Mef

Edited by Mef Man

No, it really isn't. Reaper wouldn't have let you leave, because he was watching everything. Lariska doubly so. It seems more like taking advantage of a person being missing to me.You're not going to get that far away without being told to stop by someone.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Well. then, you should've said that when they were just standing there for a few days...Like I said in an above post, you're more than welcome to track them down, I'm just saying it doesn't make much sense to me. Take Solaris; I don't care. :PEDIT: Oh, then that's fine, General.-Mef

Edited by Mef Man

Are the toa still trying retake one of the Ga-Metru ports?if they are I want to introduce my character there

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

To Bane: I have two things to say about your latest Xeno post:1. No auto-hitting. You typed, "Xeno hit the being on the head with his pommel," which rules out any chance of evasion (however futile such attempts would prove in the future).2. Considering B8 is a Bordakh who has a Staff of Loyalty, why would Xeno bother to knock Solaris on the head? Xeno should have seen a Bordakh before -- they're the only Vahki who work beside the Dark Hunters -- and a Staff of Loyalty can be activated sans impact. Basically, Xeno forsook a conscious and very impressionable Solaris for unconscious dead weight. :PTakanuvainika, I believe there are still some Toa at the Ga-Metru port, though KNI is more acquainted with the situation than I am.

@ Grochi;I thought about it (mostly because Precentus could stop the attack even easier than Reaper), but I figured that he still needs to find an official person (which I posted that I was looking for, but it must have been skipped for) to find out where Lariska is. Otherwise, I've calculated a .5% chance he would come upon that exact place in the entire Archives.Or 95% chance, in an RPG. As it turns out.@ LL;Right-o.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

Lorax, Amerikos is in Ga-Wahi. Where is your character (The one you PM'ed about?)
Dekuna is in Le-Metru. Just search his name and you'll find the post (there's only one).Amerikos is in Ga-wahi? Ga-wahi is on Mata Nui, an island which hasn't been created yet. I think you mean he is in Ga-Metru. :PYeah, I know. BZPRPG on the brain. :) Speaking of which, what has happened to Rockosis since we moved into Le-wahi? I might have missed a post, but it's like he went silent. Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

Sorry about the auto-hit, I thought I said that Xemo tried to hit him. That would give the matoran time to dodge. But I guess I missed something. Editing post now....Lorax,1. Yes, I meant Ga-Metru. I sometimes accidentally mix the names on the topics. If I do, just say so, and I'll edit.2. Though this is off-topic for this forum, Rockosis got put on the back burner when the new games came out. I just recently started posting as Garren again, and haven't had time to post as anyone else. I'll get to it soon.-Bane

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

He's directly behind him. As in, melee distance. Amerikos climbed up there with cable launchers.Edit: could one of you moderators look at Hacker's/Legion's profile? -Bane

Edited by General Rocka's Bane

BZRPG profiles

Okay, I'm back.Now I feel completely lost. :(
No need for that, Zar! :) As far as I'm aware, not much new stuff has gone down in your absence.The port strike is still going on, and the Dark Hunters have not yet started attacking the Po-Metru Chute Station (to everybody else, feel free to throw a DH character in there. Just have them turn up in Po-Metru and notice a giant scorpion). There are a few DHs bickering somewhere down in the archives, but I'm not sure exactly what is going on.

ppg2.png