To Talk Of Striking

Grantaire

Arc: well, DHs are currently fortifying a few blocks of knowledge towers. Also, Naho is apparently going on a mission to capture one of the Ga Metru ports, so defending that is an option.
What PCs are at each location?

Q2TtLEz.png

I already know Grochi won't let Aclaraung join the bad guys, but whatever, it's something to do.You've Velkarno and Exathia counted as attacking the port. Well... I guess neither of them are really the attack type, but you get the idea. They're in the group.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

I already know Grochi won't let Aclaraung join the bad guys, but whatever, it's something to do.You've Velkarno and Exathia counted as attacking the port. Well... I guess neither of them are really the attack type, but you get the idea. They're in the group.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Don't be so sure of this.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Huh, I just realized that I'm not listed under "approved players" in the profile topic. I've been posting in the RPG for a couple days now...is this an oversight or did I miss something? :unsure:Also, attention all players with characters in Ko-Metru, a knowledge tower just came down a couple pages ago. I guess we can just assume that nobody was in earshot...

Edited by Keizah the Kaleidoscope

steven-giantwoman-b.gif

[æzɚæθ mɛtriɔn zɪnθos]

I would like to make a Toa team from different player characters once I decide on which idea I like best for a new character. But it would probably be very disorganized. And end up making more messess than it fixes. :POh and I'm running out of creativity. D:

Huh, I just realized that I'm not listed under "approved players" in the profile topic. I've been posting in the RPG for a couple days now...is this an oversight or did I miss something? :unsure:
The GMs haven't had the time to put people under "approved players", including myself. However, you are still approved- they just haven't added you to the list yet. :P

Hmmm... I just read that Nidhiki mentioned something about using a Toa with a Volitak (that isn't himself) for the thing they're going to be doing in Ko-Metru. That would be awesome if it was Kinvex. :P Oh the wishes you can wish.And I'm feeling pretty good about Mar. He's awesome. :biggrin:
...I totally pulled that Toa out of thin air. You serious? 'Vex has a Volitak?Dooooope.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Hold up. Hoooooold up.

"I have a list of Vahki, I use to fix them for living as a matoran!" Zacax said
You do know that having a list of every single Vahki ever just lying around for any Matoran to see is not only a glaring tactical idiocy, but it would also probably leave you, as Mace Windu would say, "too dangerous to be left alive," right?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Yeah, no. For all his saying he had a list of Vahki, talking to Tyler, my big friend agrees as I say that wouldn't make sense. Besides that, he just said "Ta-Metru." As we all know, Vorzahk C-013 is not a Nuurahk.Either he surrenders, or he runs.

profiles i guess

Just to make sure everybody knows: If he selects "Surrender," he's going to get hit by a blast from the staffs or knocked out by the disks and taken to the nearest chute hub.Everybody in agreement?EDIT: Lul woops, sorry Vorex.But I'm too lazy to edit.I'm going Rahk, not Vakh. xD

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

@Zyke: Zacax has on multiple occasions proven that his characters have suicidal urges and an inability to use Spellcheck.@Kal: Please don't.Every time you misspell a name, an innocent kitten is eaten by a lizard.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

@Zyke: Zacax has on multiple occasions proven that his characters have suicidal urges and an inability to use Spellcheck.@Kal: Please don't.Every time you misspell a name, an innocent kitten is eaten by a lizard.
I'm dead. I'm dead. I choked on my laughter and now I'm dead.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Honestly, I'm amused by this.I always liked the Vahki. Now I remember why.
"Charge released. Toa Korvus, relocate Toa Zacax to nearest holding cell."
I will laugh oh-so hard if Thirteen ever encounters Prototype Unit 01 Reaper.Epic lols would ensue.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Honestly, I'm amused by this.I always liked the Vahki. Now I remember why.
"Charge released. Toa Korvus, relocate Toa Zacax to nearest holding cell."
I will laugh oh-so hard if Thirteen ever encounters Prototype Unit 01 Reaper.Epic lols would ensue.
Well, you know what needs to happen now?Song needs to randomly see Aclaraung.

profiles i guess

Out of curiosity, how many people are going to go and help KNI with attacking the port? Just wondering.
I think my character Sontarok will be helping. Also, just so you know, Sontarok is a Toa of Ice in this Rpg, unlike the Bzprpg.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Would a character made from broken down Vahki be out of the question? I'm having trouble thinking up a Dark Hunter character.
I'd assume so. A prototype Vahki was allowed, after all.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Wait, Krayzikk:Have you even noticed that Aclaraung is in this game?
He has bright red text, and a distinctive personality. Hard to miss. :P Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

Wait, Krayzikk:Have you even noticed that Aclaraung is in this game?
He has bright red text, and a distinctive personality. Hard to miss. :P
Lolol.I think that, in this game, your prototype Vahki should speak wit him. It'll be hilarious.And this isn't bright red, in my opinion. This is, however.

profiles i guess