To Talk Of Striking

Grantaire

Everyone on the strike team: Tell me what your guys can do in an orderly fashion. If you don't, you'll be downgraded to cannon fodder and destroyed. And no one wants that.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Everyone on the strike team:Tell me what your guys can do in an orderly fashion. If you don't, you'll be downgraded to cannon fodder and destroyed. And no one wants that.
Vorzakh.As well, his staffs are bladed and he can see in all spectrums of light with enhanced photoreceptors.So, if needed, X-Ray vision.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

@ KNI;Exathia has a shield that's pretty much the equivalent of Captain Americas shield, only not as strong, and she can't throw it, and it's a lot bigger. Okay, so just a big shield. She can, however, use it to amplify her mask power, covering a large area with a field of energy as strong as the Haus. She has stone powers, a disk launcher with weaken Kanoka, and a war pick. She's a talented medic, and can perform most field operations on the spot while shielding both her and her patient.If only the people with Naho are doing anything then you can just ignore this. Velkarno never reported in, but he's with all of the gathered NPCs outside and doing what he does, which is play his lute and sing. His mask allows his songs to inspire those around him and negate mind control or other negative mental effects. He can use sonic powers and fight with his rapier and buckler if necessary.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

Something I like to do when I form teams like this, is, if you succeed, you get to choose your own team name and your (within reason) prize in-game.So...strike. Now.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Something I like to do when I form teams like this, is, if you succeed, you get to choose your own team name and your (within reason) prize in-game.So...strike. Now.
:evilgrin:Aaawwww yyyeeeaaa! I haven't had a real battle for a long time. And now I have to think of an awesome way to get rid of the outside guards. Edited by Sam Nex

LL, I'll say by now, it's evening. Not yet dusk thought, but close to it. AKA, Protectorate toa and whatnot better get inside soon, 'cause everyone knows just was come our at night.Worked out some troop levels from both sides, although more for the DHs than Protectorate. basically, the Dhs have about 150ish operatives in action, as well as some 60 mercenaries, and 300 vahki. The ports are defended by a dozen or two dark hunters, about the same number of mercenaries, and about fifty vahki, although some of these troops also are sometimes deployed to assassinate Protectorate troops in other parts of Ga Metru.

Yes, it's fun. XDEDIT: Grochi? They're both in the air, recall? While flying, the Bordahk fired a Ga Metru mind guided disk of freezing, I blieve it was a freeze disk.

Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light

The main group is currently under attack by snipers. But recall, this is only the start of the attacks.Grochi: that one attacked the two toa, the other flew to meet your vahki.

Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light

IC-Thirteen:Thirteen rolled away, having plotted the various likelyhoods of this attack and how to move out of the way, before upping the charge of its staffs, firing two bolts of energy at the Bordakh it had attacked.>Charge released>Plotting escape vectors of possible Bordakh use>Plotted>Preparing Disk: Number 666.
That cannot be a good thing.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill