To Talk Of Striking

Grantaire

No problem! I think its actually really cute. Can't wait to see your IC"s with him.
I almost always make tiny, cute MOCs. I made my first IC with him, but he hasn't done all that much yet. It'll be more fun when he interacts with other Dark Hunters.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I one made an awesome MoC that could switch to walk, fly, or swim. Turns out, years later, when I looked over the pictures, it was the dumbest MoC ever and I hated it. I hate everything. Except bacon and pictures of cats wearing fezzes.Texting is pretty high on the hate list though. It's like the anti-bacon. Right under that lady who lit a cigarette during the national anthem yesterday. Not that I'm going to judge. No, wait... I judge everyone.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

I one made an awesome MoC that could switch to walk, fly, or swim. Turns out, years later, when I looked over the pictures, it was the dumbest MoC ever and I hated it. I hate everything. Except bacon and pictures of cats wearing fezzes.Texting is pretty high on the hate list though. It's like the anti-bacon. Right under that lady who lit a cigarette during the national anthem yesterday. Not that I'm going to judge. No, wait... I judge everyone.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
I hate bacon.EDIT:
IC: Zacax"Caleb!" Zacax said to his brotherIC: CalebosCalebos nodded and tossed a level 4 weakness Kanoka at the force field.
No offence Zakax, but when are you going to realise that your characters are screwed?All your attempts at escape are doing is increasing the amount of pain that your characters will be put through. Edited by Using Less Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

To clairify:I mean the tunnels under Ta-Wahi. So we're just freeing them? Sealing them would seem to be the better idea, since we don't have the manpower to guard those tunnels.-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

Just wondering, am I the only Vahki PC in the city?
I think Krayzikk *might* have another one, but otherwise, it's just you. And you now have muakawantstohazcheezburger.jpg permanently stored in your database. You're welcome. :3

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

To clairify:I mean the tunnels under Ta-Wahi. So we're just freeing them? Sealing them would seem to be the better idea, since we don't have the manpower to guard those tunnels.-Bane
In the scouting phase (Grochi's got this down), there will be tripwires and vibration sensors laid, spider web style, and if any Hunters set off the wires, toa from the Ta Metru branch will send their people down to either collapse the tunnels so they can't be captured or drive the Hunters out. The tunnels lead to key places in Ta Metru, including Matoran Refuge neighborhoods and major areas of production, so collapsing the tunnels will be last resort. Hopefully the scout won't find any Hunters sub-surface while he's laying the wires.

(disclaimer: none of this banner art is original, I just smooshed it together in gimp. Torchic, Matau)
ThosePeskyFirespitters.png.3dbdb65e6a28cbbc5957d81c09a685b6.png
Those pesky firespitters... 
Library | The Sculptors and the Smelters | The Ternion Review Topic 

I know. That'll be funny if they ever meet each-other outside of cyberspace. :lol:
Zadahk C862-A will just crush Ian.Isn't Ian a Wheatly? Just a ball?
No, look at the image in his profile.EDIT: Would I be wrong in saying that Ian would be of great use to the Toa if he was plugged into a computer in a Knowledge Tower? Edited by Using Less Vorex

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

There were advanced mechanical telescopes in the Knowledge Towers complete with HUDs, if my recollection of the Bionicle movies is accurate, but those were the closest the Knowledge Towers had to computers.EDIT: I'll probably introduce Unit B8-391 near the prison force field once Zacax and Calebos are either subdued or silent.

Edited by Legolover-361

Name: Xeno (real name)
I feel like my status as the guy with an insect Dark Hunter who fights using multiple weapons is being threatened.@ Knowledge Tower Computers; Considering all of the charts and tablets used, I can't imagine the Ko-Matoran would make use of computers to store data. They liked to keep to themselves too much, and I can't imagine they would share unfinished information - they'd wait until they finished everything before reporting it to show off. That's how I would imagine it going, anyways.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Arc: well, DHs are currently fortifying a few blocks of knowledge towers. Also, Naho is apparently going on a mission to capture one of the Ga Metru ports, so defending that is an option.

Edited by Zarayna: The Quiet Light

Barracks in the chute staions, basically.

Chute stations: the centers for each Metru, the chute stations have been heavily fortified, and barracks, armories, and medical bays. The command for each Metru meets here and in the chute station of each Metru.

Anyone looking for interaction:Protectorate: Attack the port!Dark Hunters: Defend the port!Honestly, Protectorate. Signs are all over the coliseum. Get to the Ga-Metru border!

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Anyone looking for interaction:Protectorate: Attack the port!Dark Hunters: Defend the port!Honestly, Protectorate. Signs are all over the coliseum. Get to the Ga-Metru border!
It's time to sing....:D-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

I'm getting there, hold your horses. :P
Barracks in the chute staions, basically.
Chute stations: the centers for each Metru, the chute stations have been heavily fortified, and barracks, armories, and medical bays. The command for each Metru meets here and in the chute station of each Metru.
Thanks. I didn't notice it. :P Edited by Sam Nex