Riakla: Discussion Forum

Blessed Blade

Username: Mr. WadeName: VahliiGender: FemaleSpecies: Water GlatorianFaction: Air PiratesAppearance: In terms of looks, she's not flat out stunning but she's beautiful nonetheless, elegant and graceful in the way she carries herself. However, by simply looking at her stony face and cold green eyes, it's not hard to tell she's not one for fun and games. She wears light armour only covering the essentials, coloured marine blue, her joints white and her limbs a pale blue. A white scarf is wrapped loosely around the base of her neck, running down her left shoulder while her right sports a unique shoulder guard bearing the symbol of the Talon Snake.Equipment: Strapped to her belt are a few throwing knives, including two daggers on both opposite sides. Attached to her right thigh is a satchel filled with medical supplies, caltrops, binoculars and a few fire crackers. On her back rests a custom crossbow, designed for better accuracy, range and speed while retaining its usual strength, outfitted with a scope. The drawback of this weapon is its heaviness and complex reloading mechanism, costing a few extra seconds that the average model. Vahlii's profession is thievery and stealth, making her an able pickpocket, scout and sometimes, an assassin. Bio: Vahlii's life has always been one for profit, following the trail that leads to valuable objects wherever it may take her. As a result of being selfish and a bit of a subtle troublemaker, relationships with her don't last very long unless it benefits her personal gain, forcing her to look out for herself and stay vigilant at all times. Even among her fellow air pirates, she's never stuck around with a crew for too long, switching herself every so often when the going gets boring, leaving nothing behind but empty pockets and goods stolen. Fortunately, she's nowhere near infamous, serving her well. Even prior to the Shattering, her life had been quite similar, involving interaction with the bone hunters on the odd occasion. Recently, Vahlii's become bored with her regular routines, turning to scavenging the ruins of Bota Magna in solution. Surprisingly, she's not a person filled with malice, actually seeming like person you wouldn't mind hanging out with, if very cold, serious and no-nonsense all the time.

Vahlii's approved.Also, Flex; just as a note, I see no problem with Talkon's profile, and will make an exception to the 'post the profile here' rule, but I will ask you to please post future profiles in here first, just to help with approving, and in case circumstances that are unseen occur.

OOC: Female Skrall, as far as I remember, they have always had their Psionic powers. I don't find it that hard to believe that they could have found or hired one to practice with.
I believe that the entire group was banished to that area of Bara Magna they were found in canon. Which leads you to question the wisdom of the Skrall species, considering that cuts off their breeding ability, but whatever. Anyways, I don't think there have been any for as many thousand year as Aloft takes place after the Shattering. At least not ones anybody has dealt with. You'd start forgetting about that kind of unimportant stuff after so long.In any event, this unseen force is far more powerful than the Sisters. Especially since Syakr just used blood magic to refuel its powers.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

I never thought he would have much of a chance. Its just that there was not much else for him to do. I find it kinda hard to believe that the entirety of the female Skrall were all on Bara Magna.If you want me to get rid of it I will, though.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Well, I can guess there'd be not much harm in a few stragglers going into hiding on Bota Magna, so that there are female Skrall; and since the Psionics powers were granted around the same time the Dream Virus seemed to be, I'd say there might be some Psionics Sisters of the Skrall... Not totally common, but likely still present. Though, they'd probably only be playable if an AT slot was taken up, so that the psionics powers aren't overpowered, compared to the rest of the characters. =)

People are heading to the Floating Shadow Restaurant, and The Machine are being haunted in Resedomanadia, Sykar becoming bloodthirsty and cruel now, apparently; or maybe just showing his true nature.Oh, and burnmad's killing a dragon. =P

Vahlii's approved.Also, Flex; just as a note, I see no problem with Talkon's profile, and will make an exception to the 'post the profile here' rule, but I will ask you to please post future profiles in here first, just to help with approving, and in case circumstances that are unseen occur.
Oh ok, my bad I didn't know you had to post them here, and then there :P.

Okay, and do you know a good place for my character to begin within the RP? Looking for some good character interaction, maybe some fighting.
I'm looking for a place to hop in as well. I was thinking of starting off Navu and/or Vahlii on a trip to one of the cities of Bota Magna. Feel like coming along for the ride? Of course, the whole thing could go haywire with the GMs death traps and whatnot.

Okay, and do you know a good place for my character to begin within the RP? Looking for some good character interaction, maybe some fighting.
I'm looking for a place to hop in as well. I was thinking of starting off Navu and/or Vahlii on a trip to one of the cities of Bota Magna. Feel like coming along for the ride? Of course, the whole thing could go haywire with the GMs death traps and whatnot.
Sounds good to me man. :)

Not sure whether you're able to use the PM system yet so just for safe keepings, I'll post here.Either they haven't met yet and we could have them meet in the City in the Sky or we could start them off as already good friends with a bit of background history we could create as we go IC. Take your pick.

Yes, he can, he gained that ability at 5 posts, along with the ability to not need his posts constantly approved. =)That sounds good to me, as well. I can't wait to see what you pick. =)Lev: Isn't that what I was doing? =P Removing the head, and all? Or do they have psionics control over their limbs even after their head's removed.(Never fight an undead psionics Toa unless you have a clear shot to the head.)

Ah, well I know that; didn't say Sykar did. =P Plus, who knows how fast those zombies can shuffle across to where he was. =P Plus, if it was puppet magic, then he'd pretty much have to slice the entire body in half to stop it. =P

Ah, well I know that; didn't say Sykar did. =P Plus, who knows how fast those zombies can shuffle across to where he was. =P Plus, if it was puppet magic, then he'd pretty much have to slice the entire body in half to stop it. =P
No, all he'd have to do is cut the strings. =P
-
:burnmad: Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

I would force you people to fight The Thing, but (A] I don't trust you guys to not spoil something enough (sorry) and (B] that would be too much work.Unless I already have, over in Waves of the South. Or maybe here. You couldn't really know.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)