Riakla: Discussion Forum

Blessed Blade

Er...They're generally the size of Skyrim DragonsThey have four limbs: Two wings/arms (they function as both) and two legs.Scales can be just about any colourPsionics powers that manifest differently in most beings.Two sub-types: Lafikoan (firebreathers) and Laiikoan (Frost breathers.)Thar.Oh. Below a certain age, they have to have the -ke suffix added to their name to show their youth and inexperience.Also, the names are generally two part: Aclaraung, for exaple, is Aclar, which is Sun/Star, and Aung, which is "Royal." So, unless you get promoted into it/adopted/I feel the need for Aclaraung to have a little brother, you can't use that surname.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Username: Burnmad: Toa of EmoticonsCharacter Name: ShaaltarGender: MaleSpecies: Agori, Iron TribeFaction: The MachineEquipment: A long, slightly backwardly curving sword, a gear-shaped shield with a hole in the center, and a spear of sorts, made to fit into the shield's hole perfectly. He's completely covered in heavy armor, which has many decorative gears on it.Bio: Shaaltar is a veteran warrior. For years he's hired himself out to protect people going on expeditions, chase down and kill criminals, and any other job involving combat you can think of. He gladly accepts any challenge thrown at him, including duels. Whether they're in alleys or arenas, he shows up, wins, and leaves. He's even beaten several Glatorian in battle.Appearance: Shaaltar is a short Agori, covered at all times by a thick layer of armor. His weapons, shield and armor are all a dull gray.

Haha; I think that actually is true. What is there, one Agori Machine character, compared to no Machine Glatorian characters aside from Sykar? =PAlso, Lev, you do realize Janaalra's a girl, right? =P

I had thought Janaalra seemed like a strange name for a male character...I mean, what are you talking about? It clearly states that she's a girl in the post. You must be having hallucinations, because I would never make a mistake like that. Gosh, I'm ashamed you would use such lies and slander against me.Also, I just spent 183 words describing a single room. Next person to complain about writing a Bio of 50 words needs a slap in the face.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

As it so happens, I originally planned on having a Machine member who was an insane Agori scientist who liked chopping people up with daggers.Huh.Well, I wrote that up before the RPG began, so you're all copying me and you don't even know it. Bam.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

@Lev: Assuming this is a reference to something, get ready to hate me, then. =P@Blade: Oh yeah. He could have held it between his forearm and chest, held the flint with one hand, held the torch between his knees, and the steel in his other hand.

-
:burnmad:

@ Burnmad;If you do not already understand, then you are not worthy.@ Blade;And don't forget about the one that leads you down the rabbit hole, to a magical land of wonder and insanity.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

I recognize that rabbit. To stay on topic, what is the procedure for going to the surface on an airship?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

What group are you with? If you aren't with any group, you can still sign-up, as they need the help. It's how I'm getting Arkara down there. =P
Would he be bound on the expedition with them?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

What group are you with? If you aren't with any group, you can still sign-up, as they need the help. It's how I'm getting Arkara down there. =P
Would he be bound on the expedition with them?
Yes; that's what the sign-up is for, unless I'm misunderstanding your question. =)
Name him something.And give him the prefix -Tor so he doesn't look like a menieface poopiehead* like Salviros.*As Doomie might say.
Alvirator sound good?

OOC: They never went to Resedomanadia; they took a wrong turn at Albuquerque and ended up at Iztriliador. =P Only a slight detour, to allow the others to get prepared, and actually allow the machine and Faithful to get there as well. =)
Well shoot. I was just gonna keep screaming at them in order to make everyone worried when they actually came down.And I really wanted a "Get. Out." moment, too. :PHmm... does Grochi have any characters going down?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa: Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

OOC: They never went to Resedomanadia; they took a wrong turn at Albuquerque and ended up at Iztriliador. =P Only a slight detour, to allow the others to get prepared, and actually allow the machine and Faithful to get there as well. =)
Well shoot. I was just gonna keep screaming at them in order to make everyone worried when they actually came down.And I really wanted a "Get. Out." moment, too. :PHmm... does Grochi have any characters going down?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
Yes. But...why?I don't want him killed so early on, he's awesome. ;_;He even uses herbs. ;_;

profiles i guess

The Glatorian spun around, "I'm a girl robot!"
Punctuation. The difference between "Let's eat, grandpa!" and "Let's eat grandpa!"Speaking of which, he was quite good once glazed with a mixture of cola and brown sugar, and a little bit of olive oil mixed in.No idea what Salviros means. It probably doesn't mean anything. At all.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

The Glatorian spun around, "I'm a girl robot!"
Punctuation. The difference between "Let's eat, grandpa!" and "Let's eat grandpa!"Speaking of which, he was quite good once glazed with a mixture of cola and brown sugar, and a little bit of olive oil mixed in.No idea what Salviros means. It probably doesn't mean anything. At all.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:
I would come up with a meaning.Shall it be one word, or two?If it's so, it'd probably be split like Salvir and Os, because is we went with Salv and Iros, well, that's too close to Salve and Eros.I assume you're good with your Greek on the second.

profiles i guess

Nope. Sal-Vir-Os.It translates to 'his-freaking-name'.And Greek? Nah. Latin's a cooler language anyways.EDIT: And I can't believe nobody commented on me eating my grandpa..-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor