Aloft: Castle In The Sky

Blessed Blade

KaelenIC: Having somehow not heard Sykar's comment the first time, Kaelen shrugged and moved to the right path.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: GontarSeeing his success, Gontar flew up again, amused at the dinosaur's death. He was enjoying the hunt. He again swooped down to attack.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

-==IC: Sykar==-Sykar nodded, and continued to walk down the right path.OOC: Just in case no-one else noticed it. =P-==IC: Dinosaurs==-The Dinosaurs, however, were ready this time, and ran out of the way of the fire, and attempted to jump up to attack the Dragon directly.

[Co-GM]IL: Resedomanadia (Elzthrira Resde)NPCs - ???"It appears you're going the right way." the voice said.OOC: EDIT: Darnit Blade...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

Edited by Toa Levacius Zehvor

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

IC: Gontar

Gontar, having missed, was angered. How could these inferior creatures avoid him? As they jumped up at him, he flew to the side, but he was still hit by one, causing an injury in his side, which began bleeding. Infuriated, the Dragon flew away from the Dinosaurs to regroup.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

KaelenIC: While they walked, Kaelen cleaned his blades on a piece of cloth. If anything attacked he could drop it and face them without getting caught off guard.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

[Co-GM]IL: Resedomanadia (Elzthrira Resde)"Of course. Considering I'm only a figment of all of your imaginations, it only makes sense."In the passage ways ahead, there was a dead end that marked the ends of the arms of the 'bow'. Or at least, that's what it seemed. Leaning against the wall was a perfect image of Seiran, who moved her arm across the side and pressed her hand against part of the wall - which was still nothing but coffins at ground level - and caused the sides of one of them to pushy in a few inches in that one spot, as if activating some kind of hidden door mechanism. The coffin lid fell open, revealing a passage beyond."A very, very active figment of your imagination." it continued, the voice having altered even further - small hints of Faithful members voices could be heard in it as well, now. The image of Seiran vanished into the ground.OOC: Not that many characters would know, but Ezthrira Resde translates literally to 'Honored Rest', or more precisely 'Honored Place to Rest', though a translation to modern Agori would more properly be 'Resting Place of the Honored', or 'Final Rest of the Honored'.Oh! Also, he's getting snarkier and snarkier, isn't he?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

KaelenIC: Having gotten rid of the cloth, he headed through the now open passageway.OOC: And my posts are getting shorter and shorter.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

As Gontar flew a short distance away, he landed in a clearing well away from the dinosaurs. I will wipe every one of them from its miserable existance. Then the superiority of the Sohllikan will be obvious. He thought as he remained there. When the bleeding subsided, he again began to fly toward the Dinosaurs, looking to wipe them from the planet.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Navu (Narcesti)Navu remembered on his way up that there was nothing in the building that would help them cross the intimidating gap standing between them and another step for their exploration. He didn't like retracing them. The Glatorian glanced at Talkon and Streia then gave them a nod with a grin on his face and a slightly wild look in his eyes. "See you on the other side."Those were the last words before he backed up and took a decent running start, his feet propelling him forward into the air and arms outstretched to secure his landing or grab onto any object to stop a fall that would surely lead to his death. The air time was brief but it felt much longer to Navu, the sensation that his life was in danger being almost unreal, like a very short dream. His feet hit solid rock, a sense of triumph rising inside of him but cut short when it gave way under his feet, the impact force and his weight combined too much for the stone to support. His hands shot straight up, clawing at edge of the broken bridge to stop his fall, one hand slipping off completely but the other one found some small crack to nestle his fingers in.For several seconds, he let the adrenaline run wild before it died out, snapping him out of his daze. Instinctively, his head drifted downwards to get a glimpse of what stood below him, earning an unsettling cry of fear and a scrambling to climb up.

IC: Aakhun / Narcesti RuinsThe Vorox turned his gaze as he heard a great yell. It was from one of the towers quite a long way away, and barely audible - but something you got used to hearing after spending time in the jungle. He directed his lizard around the wall until he could see see in the distance a break in the bridges in a tower a good distance away. A tiny figure dangling there. He grinned. He knew they couldn't have gotten far. How fortunate for him they were outside again, rather than in the ruin itself.He took note of the towers in the area. Unlike them, he was not constrained to going along the towers desired paths. Spotting the tower connecting to the one where the figure dangled from, he directed his lizard back to the ground as quickly as he could without falling, feeling much more comfortable once he reached the ground.Finally, on the ground, he directed his rapid moving lizard across the ground, keeping behind rubble and the towers to avoid notice until he could reach that tower with his... surprise. Heh heh heh.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC: [Zed Brakar](Near Machine Airship, Outside Resedomanadia, Surface)Rats, he thought bitterly, This is bad.Managing to get to his feet, Zed ran through his options in his mind at rapid speed. He would have to keep trying to convince these guards that he and Crigg were Machines, but if that didn't work, then what? Would he and his partner be able to fend off the actual Machines long enough to escape?Maybe.Maybe not.Only one way to find out."Why?" he wailed, trying to look as miserable as possible.IC: [Del Strata](Floating Shadow, Larlak, Sky)Interesting? That's what he's got to say about my home, where people were killed on a regular basis, generally for no reason, whatsoever?"Yeah, real interesting," I replied, "Nothing quite like hearing a nice lynching in the morning, to liven up your day."-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Navu (Narcesti)After a lot of clawing at flat stone and tiring his arm muscles, Navu hauled himself over the ledge and rolled over until he was safely inside the building entrance for fear of the floor collapsing on him, lying on his back and taking in gulps of air. Sucking in one last breath, he rooted himself off the floor and looked around for anything to help his companions bridge the gap. Nothing solid was found to create some makeshift bridge but a good roll of rope was found inside so the Glatorian picked it up."Catch!" he yelled, chucking the other end of the rope to the other side, caught by Talkon. His end was already weaved around a complex of items to form a a bit of a web, tying the end into a knot though he still held onto it so it wouldn't give. "Tie it to something and pull! Streia, use it to cross!"

Edited by Mr. Wade

IC: Talkon, (Narcesti)Talkon caught the rope and nodded in agreement. "Good jump." he said. He walked over to a small sturdy looking pillar and tied the rope around it. He then pulled like Navu said to keep the rope taunt, it now formed a straight line across the gap, which Streia could hold onto and go across with. "Once she's across I'll cross as well." he said.

-==IC: Guards==-"We don't like the look of you." The guards stated, not buying his story.OOC: Explain again, you might convince one person. =P-==IC: Streia==-Streia frowned, but nodded. It was better than being thrown across, at least, she guessed. She still wasn't too happy she had to use acrobatic skills to get across, but at least it wasn't being thrown.

IC: Joskirre & Endelig: Narcesti:Joskirre heard a yell and rushed up the stairs, Endelig right behind him. He turned at the top, onto the bridge, and saw Navu and the others."What's going on?" He asked, crossbow still loaded and ready to be fired at any second.OOC: Say, I thought Alcaraung already decided that Salviros would draw the Resedomanadia explorers out with illusions?IC: Janaalra: Resedomanadia:Janaalra scrambled up one of the golems and dropped the lasso around its neck. She climbed back down and several others pulled the golem down. Apparently, someone else had picked up on the plan, as the third golem was shattered too.IC: Shaaltar: Resedomanadia:Shaaltar slipped through the coffin too, followed by the rest of the Machine. He went around the others to get up ahead again, next to Sykar.

OOC: Yeah right. Salviros is the strongest psychic in the lot - even if he went there, he'd be flying back in terror shouting 'make it stop!' before coming within sight of the ruins. Especially now that Sykar is waking the place up with blood magic.Minor bunnying.[Co-GM]ResedomanadiaNPCs - Mysterious VoiceThe group made their way through a long passage that appeared to have been carved into the rocks. Eventually, they reached the interior of a second, emptied coffin. Faced with no other option, Sykar was forced to kick it open, forcing the lid to the ground the same way the Wights from earlier had and making his way into antoher chamber.This one was different. In the center of the room way a pit of unknown depth filled with water. Hovering over it was a stone platform with four arching bridges leading up to it. The room had two other passage ways, with each of the bridges perpendicular to the coffin pointing to one. Both were sealed with a metal gate. On the far end was another blood seal design.And on the center pad, another blood seal.OOC: EDIT: Poor Shaaltar...-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

As Gontar reached the dinosaurs again, he focused his aim on a particularily strong looking dragon, perhaps the strongest of the group.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

KaelenIC: As the group moved into the room, Kaelen quietly moved to the middle of the group. Being in a conspicuous position seemed like a very bad idea at the moment.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Skarr: Floating Shadow:Skarr had came in and sat at a table, some of the things he saw was a trio misbehave and get kicked out, a water Agori start talking to being(s) at the bar, and it looked like two Glatorian at the bar were making plans.Skarr walked up to the counter and ordered some thing to eat.OOC: Open for interaction.
IC: Skarr: floating shadow:Skarr starred for a moment with an a slightly annoyed/tired exspression "yes I would like something to eat."OOC: If he was siting at a table then he moves to the counter.

If wise man uses words, and strong man hits things, a wise strong man hits words.

Wait that doesn't seem right.

lhikan_banner.png

-==IC: Sykar==-Sykar walked to the symbol, and then nodded."Tsuki. Shaaltar. Both of you come here." Sykar said, and then turned around to face the two of them, as Tsuki approached. Sykar smiled maliciously, however."You two choose which of you dies."OOC: Yeah, poor Burnmad. I think one of his characters is going to die by the end of the week, somehow. Not Joskirre, though. =P

OOC: Minor bunnying...IC: Navu (Narcesti)The rope was taut with Navu and Talkon both pulling it tight while Streia carefully managed her way over to the other side of the gap, nearly losing her grip once. That earned a frightened cry from herself and a couple of startled gasps from the two Glatorian, oblivious to the one Vorox headed in their direction. Few beads of sweat surfaced on Navu's forehead due to the adrenaline from his earlier jump and wait for Streia to make it across safely, wiping them away with the back of his hand.The only person left to cross was Talkon. "Whenever you're ready." Navu declared.

-==IC: Dinosaurs==-The Dinosaur, however, looked up, and launched himself out of the way of the fire blast. He then looked at the dragon directly, and attempted to run at it, and clamp onto it's hide once more.

As his flame missed, Gontar saw the Dinosaur run at him. In a desperate effort, he lunged to he side, narrowly escaping the Dinosaur's attack.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Shaaltar: Resedomanadia:"I don't play games with lives, Sykar, especially my own," Shaaltar said, but he walked forward. He took a spot from which he could see both Tsuki and Sykar, forming a triangle with the blood seal in the center.

-==IC: Sykar==-"Well, I choose for you to die!" Tsuki yelled out and ran toward Shaaltar. Sykar shook his head, and stepped forward, getting between Tsuki and Shaaltar, and then stabbed out quickly, tossing the Machine warrior toward the blood seal. As Tsuki gasped for air that wouldn't ever be found, Sykar shook his head again."The correct answer was 'I sacrifice myself'." Sykar said to the dying warrior, as the next seal began to be activated...

[Co-GM]IL: ResedomanadiaNPCs - Mysterious VoiceSome of Tsuki's blood had stained Sykar's hand. When he went to wipe it off, though, he found it stained on quite permanently.The rest of the blood poured into the seal, causing it to glow a bright red and remain that way for a few seconds. There was a great chuckle that echoed across the room, and the voice said, "Did you really think it would be that simple?"The blood on his hand began to glow, as did his dagger - which appeared to had lengthened even further after being used on Tsuki, and become even more intimidating to behold."Only the blood of those strong of will can open the seals. And if not... the giver dies. Tell me, Sykar - do you trust your will?"His hand was glowing in its entirety now, not just the blood spots. It was clear what to do.OOC: Emo.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

-==IC: Sykar==-"Giver?" Sykar repeated, as that was odd, giving Tsuki was already bleeding out."Besides; he was strong of will. He likely just wanted a leadership spot... I have tough standards." Sykar said with a shrug.

[Co-GM]IL: ResedomanadiaNPCs - Mysterious Voice"He was weak. Most of you... are... weak."It was all a ploy for the voice - the gates were sealed still, of course, but that was its own actions. The blood seal was active. It just knew what it wanted - Sykar's blood.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

[Co-GM]IL: ResedomanadiaNPCs - Mysterious Voice"Of course." the voice replied. "But does it matter?"Suddenly, a new gate fell, sealing the room off from the passageway inside. Many of the Machine warriors (OOC: And, conveniently, all of the PCs.) had made it inside, but some thirty of forty percent who had been waiting outside to end Sykar's bloodletting were still inside"Your options are limited."-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

[GM]IL: ResedomanadiaNPCs - Mysterious Voice"You could sit here and wait, I guess. Within a few weeks, though, you would die from a combination of starvation and lack of water. You could last for a few months if you killed each other, but I think your companions here would mutiny and force a few little drops out of your glowing hand before then. And, of course, I could always just lengthen the mental process to make it feel even longer. Sitting there in those final moments for death... letting it feel like months on end. Tell me, how long have you been down here?"An interesting question. Every member of the Machine group felt as though they had been down here weeks, months, and in some case years, all variable based on the strength of their willpower. But it couldn't have been more than a few hours... right?-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

IC-Cotan:"I tire of this," Cotan growled, looking over to Sykar. "Let flow your blood so that we may move on--I do not wish to wait here any longer than I need to." He kept his hand on the hilt of his sabre, ready to draw it and release Sykar's blood himself if needed.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now