Toa Size

Toa Turing

I'm not sure where this goes, since it refers to sets and the story, so i apologize for any confusion. As for the topic, we know that all toa are the same size, but the sets are not. What size do you imagine toa to be? Mata sized? Inika sized? Somewhere in between? I imagine them to be Toa metru sized.

I really need a better signature.

I tend to thing Metru as the standard size, they work alongside the Metruan, which are the official Matoran size, prior ones having been shrunk and rebuilt and whatever, and later ones mutated or poorly rebuilt. The exception is Av-Toran, but they have a canon reason for being big.I'd also say this is possibly something for S&T, as actual size it what happens in the storyline. Set sizes are what they are.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Oh, they're 1.6 bio tall.Really, more like about six feet tall, although the adaptive armor for the Nuva might have given them a height boost.
Really? I thought a Bio was about 3 feet. (Or was it 4.5.....?)
The exact conversion rates (with real world measurements) are:1 bio = 4.5 feet = 1.37 meters[...]As a reference, all Toa are roughly 1.6 bio tall.
4.5 x 1.6 =7.2 feet.

I imagine them to be set sized, with the average size being the 2.5 Bio mentioned above. I see then being usually about Toa Metru-sized, usually.

Edited by Nuparu1995

Nuparu1995

92% of teens have moved onto rap.

If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

320px-0,540,38,392-Batman_memorial.jpg

R.I.P. - 7/20/2012

• 2 weeks later...

As has been said, I generally imagine them being a bit shorter than a Rahkshi. The movie pretty much cemented that size comparison in my mind, despite the obvious set size differences between Toa.

:P~:b::i::m_o::m::a::n::c::e::r:~

"YOU'D THINK, FOR BEING A DEAD MAN, I'D BE MORE TRIUMPHANT THAN I AM."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...