Which'a Your Moc's Has The Most Brickshelf Views?

Well, you get it.What MOC of yours has the most views on your Brickshelf?How many?As for me,Back in August 2007, I made a Transformer, turns into a dune buggy. He's got yellow coloring, so I named him Bumblebee.He is my highest hit. Currently with 14,471 views.Yesssss...Gallery:http://www.brickshel...ry.cgi?f=270524Now how about you all?By the way, I have no idea if this is in the right section of the forums, haha. The internet is hard.

Edited by Grid

My overall Terra Nui folder (here) has 6092 views. And, given that I don't use tags and it's not a common thing most people would click on, that's probably pretty respectable. Also, for a single MOC, my BBC 40 entry Hakeahu (here) has 4269 views, which is rather inexplicable given that he isn't the best.~B~

Don't really use Brickshelf anymore, Majhost is basically the same thing. My Iron wolf entry has the most views as far as I can tell.I have a folder on brickshelf that has more views, but that's just general MOCs, the Iron wolf has more views overall than any individual there.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently it's this, with 1804 views.Following that it's my Matoran elevator, wtih 844 views.Edit: Actually, my second most viewed creation is my Black Dragon (of Death)'s head instructions with 1092 views. Here

Edited by Akuna Toa of Sonics

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure it's this 3.5 foot long model of Space Shuttle Endeavour that I built in LDD:lddscreenshot2.pngI don't upload many MOCs to Brickshelf though. Most of the ones I upload I put in my Flickr photostream.

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.