Day Run: The Garden

Parugi

IC - Guard - Tower of Tyis: "Dodera, along with Nenda and Roen, are some of the Guild of Tyis's top assassins," the guard answered. "In response to the recent crimes committed by the Director and Lyxek, the Council deemed it necessary to put an end to their reign on the island, in the hopes that order could be reestablished. Nenda and Roen were sent to assassinate the Director while Dodera went to the Ring HQ to kill Lyxek. If Roen and Nenda are dead, however..." He trailed off as they began climbing a set of stairs, which spiraled upwards as it climbed through the tower."How rude of me. My name is Kaorus," the guard said after a moment. "Anyway, the Council will explain more fully once you speak with them."IC - Zanth - Victus Dead: Zanth nodded again. "I'll keep that in mind, thanks." Saluting Zaydan, he moved to continue upwards to the fourth floor.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

Alan/Island of TyisIC:

"Good to meet you, Kaorus. I wish we could have met under happier circumstances. I'm sorry, but there isn't celebrating in the streets, so I assume that Lyxek is still alive."

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC / Day Run / A Little Bit Outside the Grounds: Draxion walked up to his knees in snow, happy that he couldn’t feel the immediate effects of the cold while inside of his armor. Clearing his mind, he held out his left arm, its colors of gold, tan, and blue seeming to pulse as he concentrated. The tan of his arm disappeared along with the blue. Draxion smiled and let the illusion fade and began the real work. While on his travels in the last year with Swerv, he had gained another level in his evolution. He was now a level four Kraata, whereas he was a level three in the Night Run. His skill increased with each evolution as he was now able to control several moving illusions instead of several stationary illusions or a single illusion. As for his weather control, he was able to mentally control it longer each time. Since he didn’t exactly have elemental energy to use up, it was really just how tired he was up in the ol’ brain that decided how long he could control the weather or an illusion. Thankfully he wasn’t just a Kraata. This suit of armor definitely boosted his skills when it came to powers. Without it, he would only control weather, and not much at that. He’d probably still be home with Father, if that were the case. And then he wouldn’t have to worry about Older Brother or Garett or Syrifar or any other of his friends. The Rahkshi rolled his eyes. That wasn’t exactly clearing his mind. Trying again, he started with an illusion of Illuxio, or how Illuxio would look if he were a Toa sized blue hologram. Illuxio smirked behind his Kakama and Draxion had him perform several combat moves, trying to stretch the believability of the moves to make them seem faster than was normally possible without using a power. Next, he made Gallum. Draxion had the Matoran of Illusion wave and then drop to the ground, or rather, drop to the snow. As the Matoran got up, Draxion realized he had not been creating any footprints for fake Illuxio or fake Gallum. With a new task in mind, Draxion got back to work, getting the illusion Illuxio and Gallum to start fighting each other.IC / Victus Dead / Room 425: Bah, he was not able to concentrate on searching Kai-Nam when someone had stopped on his floor. It was one of the beings who had stopped in the stairwell. If that being was coming to attack Brother, he wasn’t thinking straight. Then again, maybe the Matoran had come to talk. No, the shadows cast by the being were wrong for a Matoran. He was Toa-sized at least. Brother decided it was time to recheck the rooms closest to him. Perhaps this was some type of ambush.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

IC - Kaorus - Tower of Tyis: Kaorus nodded. "I understand," he said. "You are not the first to have brought news of a Guild member's demise, unfortunately. Were the world a better place, such news wouldn't be required at all."Eventually, they arrived at the top of the tower. Kaorus opened the door, stepping inside and gesturing for Alan to enter, before closing the door behind them. Moving forward into the center of the room, he bowed to the beings seated at the various desks set in a circle around them."Council, you have a visitor," he said. "This is Alan of the KNPD. I am afraid that he brings... unfortunate news."IC - Zanth - Victus Dead: Zanth stopped outside of Brother's room, sparing no time. He knocked. "This is Zanth of Team Zero," he called, careful to keep his voice low enough that only those in the hall -- and in Brother's room -- would hear. "A friend of mine recommended I speak to you."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC / Victus Dead / Talking to Zanth:Ah, a visitor. Zero from Team Zanth or some such nonsense, but the friend recommendation was sure to be from the Matoran with Rhindon. The door swung in and Zanth saw all the shadows in the room receding to the center of the room. The shadows swirled around Brother as he stood up and then they fell to the ground and raced back to their normal places. It was not a show on Brother’s part, just what happened whenever he stopped meditating like he just had. Pulling back his cloak, the Rahkshi grinned wickedly and said, “Ah, wonderful. Do come in, I’ve been expecting you.” Of course, the grin was meant to be cordial, but the Rahkshi of Shadow had not practiced that one much and it came out more like his vicious grin.

Edited by Kal the Guardian

Alan/Island of TyisIC:

Imitating Kaorus, Alan bowed low, wings folded inward as a sign of respect. As he raised his torso back to a normal position, he relaxed his wings and said, "To correct good Kaorus here, I was an officer of the KNPD. Rather high ranking. But, as you likely know that, I'll move on to the point. I come here bearing news of Roen and Nenda, along with likely news of Dodera. All dead. The Director murdered to former two without a second thought, whereas the latter is just as likely dead from attacking Lyxek. As you are an organization against both the Ring and the KNPD, I feel that it is safe to divulge all the information I have, no?"Alan removed the PDA from his satchel and held it out towards Kaorus as he said, "This belonged to Nenda. He gave it to me with his last dying wish of warning you. The Guild was Kai-Nam's best interests in sight, it seems, and thus, I agreed. Therefore..." He explained everything that had happened that day regarding what was important, also throwing in details of former days to help fill in loopholes.

Eryn/Day Run GarageIC:

Eryn got a message telling her that her main body was fully repaired. With a bow towards Ehjoras, she sat back down in her chair and transferred to the mech. Running a quick diagnostic scan, she found that she was in perfect working order. If she could, she would have smiled. As it was, however, she got up and walked out, careful not to step on anyone. "Hey, guys. I'm back online. Anything you need me for?"

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

-==IC: Zaydan/Victus Dead==-Zaydan, not really being one to just leave others alone, had stayed a ways back, but was still watching the scene to make sure that no trouble started. The Toa, once again, didn't think that Zanth would have any trouble, but it always helped to be prepared in case an ambush caused the situation to change from one-on-one to four on one... Or more.

OOC: Will respond to Alan later; this is all I have time for atm, and that's going to be a bigger response than these, most likely.IC - Zanth - Victus Dead: Zanth nodded at Brother. "So you're the one that Vertak spoke to," the Team Zero leader said. "A pleasure to meet you. I was told that you were interested in exchanging information about the KNPD and the Ring."IC - Elithes - Home: Elithes exited the equipment vault, quickly returning with a thick glove over his hand. He transferred Illuxio into the computer system as he approached the mask, sliding the glove onto his hand."Careful," the AI said. "That mask is dangerous.""I vrealize zhat," Elithes answered. "Zhis isn't zhe first time I've dealt vith it." Reaching out, he grabbed Jaeda's old Kanohi. As soon as he touched it, bolts of shadow energy began launching from it, attempting to hit his hand; luckily the glove held off the effects, though it wouldn't do so for long. Moving quickly, he picked up the mask, before placing it carefully into a metal box and letting go, deactivating the shadow attack.He looked at his palm as the box closed. Most of the material had disintegrated; a moment longer and those shadows would have hit him as well. Picking up the sealed container, he transferring Illuxio back into his armor."Let's get zhis to zhe Day Vrun."IC - Council of Tyis - Tower of Tyis: As Alan finished his story, the members of the council reacted in various ways. Some muttered to those who sat beside them; some merely stared at Alan. One or two shook their heads in disbelief. The being at the center of the of the circular table watched Alan curiously, rubbing his chin in thought. He nodded at Kaorus, who, having taken the PDA, brought the device forth."This is an interesting tale," the being said, taking the device from the Tyis guard. "I am saddened to hear of Nenda and Roen's demise, though I cannot say that I am surprised by the results..." He cast a glance at several of the other seated beings, some of whom averted their gaze. He looked back at Alan. "That being said... You came here for a reason other than to fulfill Nenda's dying plea." His eye seemed to partially close for a moment. "You seek to ignite rebellion against the Director and Lyxek."

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

OOC: Sorry for the delay in posting, I've been rather under the weather this past weekend, and honestly have not had the energy to post. I think I'm better now, so I'm just hoping to keep up my current level of health.IC: Calik - Waiting RoomCalik entered the waiting room, his personal arsenal at the ready.'Sorry, I'm late. What I miss?'-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC / Victus Dead / Talking to Zanth:“Yes,” Brother answered, “I do have some information I wish to share, but do come inside first. I can feel someone just standing at the opening of the stairwell. Some being that’s probably trying to eavesdrop on us.”

Edited by Kal the Guardian

-==IC: Zaydan==-Zaydan moved closer to where Zanth had headed toward, but stopped, and simply leaned against a wall after a certain point, just to have a way to make up an excuse that wasn't eavesdropping. He didn't want to do that anyway, just make sure nothing bad happened.OOC: lol, I wrote that without even seeing Kal's post, though I knew it was there. Pleasantly surprised that it accidentally ties into his post perfectly. xD

Edited by Fullbringer Blade

IC: Team Comet: the Coliseum:Team Comet had seated themselves inside a waiting room. Hexxon examined his spiked blade, while Kaytana seemed to be sharpening her claws. The Skakdi of plant life had the feeling that her partner might be mentally scanning what might be other competitors, attempting to see what he was coming up against. She smirked at the thought of this. Sometimes it didn't matter what powers or skills the enemy had, just blowing up and shooting everything in sight was enough.Then of course, he might not. There was that whole different reason about not cheating, especially before a game, that he could have.

IC - Sensha/NPC Officer - KNPD HQ: The KNPD officer sighed at Flynn's antics, quite annoyed at this point. "Sensha!"From above the Matoran, a large, almost Toa-like being dropped from the ceiling, having been lying in wait there just in case this happened. With two quick slaps to the back of the Matoran's head, her paralysis powers clogged his energy pores, temporarily disabling his powers."Stop struggling and sit down," she ordered. "You came to KNPD headquarters in the middle of an investigation regarding an attack and threatened one of our own; as such, you'll stay here until your head is straightened out.""Ma'am, he broke the chair," the officer pointed out. Sensha shrugged."Oh well. These walls can't be broken; it's not like he can escape, now can he?" They exited the room. "Now sit still and think about your attitude for us, if you wouldn't mind." With that, the door closed.IC - ? - Day Run Player Lounge: A hooded being made his way into the Day Run Player Lounge, keeping an eye out for anyone who might be... suspicious... of him. Briskly walking over to the bill board -- ignoring the team rankings that were posted there as he did -- he placed a tablet on it, pinning it there with his magnetism powers. After making sure it was secure, he headed out, leaving his message free to be observed.

Looking for danger-seeking treasure hunters to locate an object of immeasurable value.

If interested in participating in the hunt, head to the Blue Mukau Inn on Kaydon Street, East District; ask for Tarius.

IC Kayzata - Day Run Lounge - Reading the above tablet: Kayzata and Phoenix flew down from the sky, landing gently on the ground in front of the Day Run Lounge. "Alright, we've looked around enough, I say we rest in the lounge for a while; we don't have anything better to do at the moment," the being said, striding into the lounge, the black bird following him in. Just to see what was going on, he browsed the minds of everyone in the lounge that he could; he found nothing of any real interest-- except for one mind in particular who stood in front of a bill board on one of the walls in the lounge. Creating the illusion that the being was on fire (along with the feeling), he got the person reading to bill board to leave without even speaking to him. He chuckled to himself as the person ran out of the lounge, waving his non-flaming arm in the air, screaming in a fake pain. He then strode over to the bill board, glancing at one tablet in particular that spoke of an object of 'immeasurable value'. Kayzata scoffed at first, but then took the tablet more seriously as he got more curious; he glanced around the room, debating whether or not to take the tablet with him, and he decided against it. He needed some challenge during the down time when he was not competing. "The Blue Makau... hm, Phoenix, what do you think?" he asked his feathered companion, who shrugged, "I'm up for some adventure," the bird said, reading the tablet for himself once again. "Despite your mental powers, Kayzata, you have a terrible memory," Phoenix said with a croaky chuckle. "Alright then, let's go see this... Tarius person," Kayzata said, walking out of the lounge. He flew everywhere he had to go on the island, and this time was no different, Kayzata spread his large wings again, and took to the skies, flying off towards the East District with Phoenix. -Kayzata

OOC: NP, Emissary; I've been feeling pretty crummy, too; 'tis a side effect of fall. And NaNo, in my case. :PIC - Zanth - Victus Dead: Zanth stepped inside without saying anything; he merely nodded as he closed the door. "I've already spoken to the one you're talking about," he said. "He won't be a problem." The Team Zero member turned to look at Brother again. "Perhaps we should start with proper introductions. My name is Zanth. As I said before, I'm the leader of Team Zero in the Day Run, although I've been investigating the Ring and the KNPD far longer than the tournament has been around -- and, in fact, longer than all of the current, living investigators have been on the island."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC / Victus Dead / Talking to Zanth: “And you may call me Older Brother, whom you probably know of. I had a lab here. Klemborve Labs to be specific.” Brother growled at this and continued, “Did you ever see where the stolen projects went? I know the Coder ended up in Lyxek’s hands, but that monster of a robot grabbed all the other good pro-“ Brother stopped and bowed, “I’m sorry for rambling, Zanth of Team Zero. As long as your friend in the hallway doesn’t interfere, we really should get down to business.” Snapping his fingers, shadows pushed two chairs and a table in from the small side kitchen. After taking a seat, Brother pulled out the Collector’s card and placed it in the middle of the table. “This is one of the Collector’s cards. It is proof that I do have information, but how about you give me a slice of information first? Then we can go back and forth until I am no longer of any use to you and your investigations.” On the inside, Brother sure hoped his charade was working. He had little to no information in his own opinion. Hopefully the things he did know would get him partnered with this Team Zero or at least give Zanth some reason to share information in turn. Anything to stop this power play and not stoop down to calling up the company or asking his scum enemies for help.

IC - Zanth - Victus Dead: Zanth raised an eyebrow at the mention of Klemborve Labs. "That lab that burned down a year ago?" he said. "I know of that, though I don't believe Lyxek or the Collector were the ones who caused it -- the Collector is interested in gathering souls only, and Vailian and Lyxek have been in possession of the Coder for longer than that... unless you're talking about a knock-off product or a prototype for an improved version, since they would already have had one..."He shrugged. "Anyway, that's a bit of information right there. The Collector is gathering souls, and Lyxek has part of the Couer d'Ombre -- if he didn't then he wouldn't be collecting souls or the activation keys in the first place. The Director knows about this, and so does Dalmia. I don't suppose Dalmia said anything of... interest... when he gave you that card?"OOC: Not gonna let Brother take credit for the Coder, I'm afraid; least not after the way you reacted when I first announced it. :PThat and Vailian has had it for longer than a year. And I'm pretty sure I've mentioned in the past that Lyxek made it, so... yeah. =P

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC / Victus Dead / Talking to Zanth: Brother frowned. Zanth knowing about the stolen prototype was probably just deductive reasoning. He had no proof. After all, Brother was the only one skilled enough to acquire a prototype, and only Lyxek knew about that. Possibly the Director. Apparently he couldn’t fool Zanth in that area. “The Klemborve scientists and I would like to say that our model came first. Regardless, Dalmia did end up saying some interesting things.” Couer d’Omber, activation keys? Did the souls power something? Brother realized he knew basically nothing. A feeling that he definitely did not like. “Dalmia said that only three to four people knew the secrets of the mist monsters, five if the Director was any good at his job, which I believe he is. He then went on to say that the Director should feel some sort of kinship with the mist, considering who he is. I believe and speculate that they are nano-bots controlled by some AI, and that’s why I told your Matoran friend that the Director may be an AI. But that is just wild speculation on my part. He’s probably something much more sinister than that.”

OOC: Requesting responses from:-Toa of Dischordant Dancing -- to the Council of Tyis in post #368-iBrow -- to the Arena call.I would like to get the Arena matched started at 5:00 P.M. Pacific Time on Friday, at the latest; otherwise I'll have to start the match without Vertak.IC - Zanth - Victus Dead: Zanth leaned against the wall, a hand on his chin. "I can't say I know for certain who or what the Director is," he said slowly. "... but how would Dalmia know? And how would he have figured out the Director's plan?"I'm surprised at how easy that was, he thought to himself.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC - Rhindon/Ehjoras - The Arena: I am a sword. I am always ready for combat, Rhindon answered as they entered one of the waiting rooms -- and just in time, too; the countdown on the large screen on the wall reached "0" virtually as they stepped in, teleporting them onto the field...The five combatants -- Vertak, Hexxon, Kaytana, Marx and Calik -- each appeared in random places on the field, all five of them spread out from each other. The audience cheered as they appeared, the Recorders, floating in random places on the field, broadcasting a view of the entire arena to them."Goooood, evening, ladies and gents, to the final match of the night!" Ehjoras boomed over the microphone. "As you can see for yourselves, the arena has been transformed into a hot and fiery terrain for this match, to reflect what is surely going to be an inferno of a brawl! Finishing off the event for today are several of the smallest teams in the Day Run at the moment -- as such, we've decided to put them all in the same cage for you tonight!"Without further adieu, Teams Zero, Comet, Superior and Slight, I have four words for you: Get. Your. Game on." The volcano roared as a plume of lava spewed from it. "Also BEGIN!"

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Vertak, Day Run Arena Volcano:Alright. Vertak thought, grinning. Let's do this.He activated his Volitak, swirling his cloak around himself and Rhindon to further cause the two of them to "melt" into the shadows. As much as they could without, you know, actually melting."We'll wait until we can get one by surprise." Vertak murmured to Rhindon. "Then you can do that fear thing full blast, and we'll knock em' out of this place."-ibrow

IC: Team Comet: the Arena:Hexxon and Kaytana were quite surprised to be teleported into the arena, and more so as the place was volcanic. Though this didn't keep them distracted for long; Kaytana immediately went offensive, firing her eyebeams at the closest combatant. Meanwhile, her partner instantly using his control over darkness to pull shadows to himself, becoming harder to see as more collected. Then he moved out, looking for the most vulnerable looking opponent. OOC: And now the fun begins...

Edited by Magnus Greel

IC / Victus Dead / Talking with Zanth: Brother held up the Collector’s card for emphasis as he said, “It seems that Dalmia is holding more of the cards than either side realizes. If anything, when the power struggle happens, he will probably be there to take it all out from under Lyxek and the Director. Who knows, an unlikely possibility is that Dalmia is controlling either or both Lyxek and the Director as a distraction so he can pull all the pieces together for himself.” Shrugging and sitting back in his seat, Brother said, “If you have the equipment, you can analyze this card if you want.” The Rahkshi had just given Zanth all the really useful information that he had. Hopefully the being would return the favor; otherwise Brother would have to ask for something in return for his information. Forcefully ask, if need be. He’d rather just join the beings quest for “justice” or whatever it was. As long as he ended up stopping someone from getting immeasurable power and perhaps acquiring a few objects of power of his own, he would be happy.

IC: While Team Bounty was inactive, no matches planned, Chyff had some free time to go investigate this mysterious treasure hunt. If there was a great treasure he couldn't let it fall into the wrong hands. Which Tarius probably was.It didn't take him long to find the Blue Mukau Inn."Greetings," he said to the innkeep, "Is there a Tarius here?"

Edited by The Power that Is

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Well, I read the post before you edited it, so yeah. =P

Alan/Island of TyisIC:

"Indeed, I have. Eight friends of mine are to meet with me in about fifteen minutes. Rebellion is the prime subject of this meeting. If you would be so kind as to send an emissary back with me, he or she could judge the worth of this rebellion. Alternatively, I could let them know to come here, to the island. Furthermore, I know many citizens that will join the outcry and battle against the Director and Lyxek. The Day Run also offers its support for this cause," said Alan, his eyebrow raised.

OOC: Finally!IC: Calik - ArenaCalik felt anticipation dance in his stomach. It was finally happening. His first fight.He wasn't concerned about the fire and heat. He was a Toa of flame. He was used to it. Calik grabbed his sword, holding it steady in front of him, but didn't start walking. Best to let the competition come to him.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Vertak, Day Run Arena Volcano Configuration:Vertak slowly began to step towards the volcano, where Kaytana stood with her back to him. Her partner had "vanished", though Vertak had been able to keep track of his outline for a split second before he'd vanished completely, and wasn't worried; his foe had been moving in the opposite direction, and he wouldn't be able to see Vertak anyway.Pulling out his dagger with his free hand, Vertak used some of his gravity powers to float an inch off the ground; not enough to make anyone realzie he was there, but enough so that he wouldn't kick over some stray pebbles and reveal himself.-ibrow

OOC: Why're y'all looking for opponents already when you're strewn about a gigantic arena? :PIC - Council of Tyis - Tower of Tyis: The head of the council nodded at Alan, and then looked at Kaorus. The armor-being nodded. "Kaorus will go with you," he said. "Then he will report back here and we shall make our decision. If that is all, then... Until we meet again."Then, as Alan and Kaorus turned to leave, "Oh, and if you wouldn't mind doing us a favor," he called. "Tell Elithes when you see him that he needs to make his bi-monthly report at least by Saturday."IC - Innkeeper - Blue Mukau Inn: The innkeeper nodded. "Aiming to get in on his little hunt, eh?" he said. "Next floor up, first door on the right. It should be open already."IC - Zanth - Victus Dead: Zanth took the card, looking it over. "Or maybe Dalmia created the Director, and is using Lyxek as an excuse to pull his own plot together?" he offered as he flipped the card over in his hand, before putting it into a pouch on his belt. "I'm not sure how much you know about Dalmia, Brother, but I at least know a little bit. He has powerful teleportation and mental abilities, not to mention the technology he possesses; he was also recently arrested before being freed by Lurinost. Why didn't he just teleport out of the KNPD jail?"As he let that sink in, Zanth stood up, moving to the window. "Dalmia knows the Director's plan, and he knows Lyxek's, as well. It's not too out there that Lyxek would have trusted him with that knowledge, but how did he know about the Director's scheme? How does he know that there's a connection between the Director and the Collector -- something that Lyxek himself hasn't shown any knowledge of? Dalmia wasn't a prisoner of the KNPD -- he was a visitor, and he was checking in on its progress."He looked at Brother again, his eye locking with on of the Rahkshi's. "Here's what I think: The plan goes deeper than you're theory. Dalmia said that Lyxek is collecting activation keys for the Heart; that implies he has the Heart itself. The Sword of Ybrus said that there were two pieces to it, and that the main part could be used to revive something. What if Dalmia told Lyxek of the heart and its powers to begin with? What if he created or hired the Director and gave the blueprints for the Collector to Lyxek? He knows how the Heart works; he knows that it needs souls, that it needs every ancient item -- and more -- that Lyxek has or is going after. The Director is given instructions to start a war with the Ring, causing thousands of deaths as a result, while the Collector goes on its own killing spree, collecting even more hearts. Both groups use their resources to acquire the Heart -- it wouldn't matter which one did so, since they're both under Dalmia's control -- so that he can use it to revive someone. Not any random being, but someone who required immeasurable power in the hands of a skilled enough warrior to destroy."He pulled out his own card, tossing it onto the desk. Engraved on it was one word -- Rhashahk."Keremu's rival. The First Enemy. The End of Days."

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Team Comet: the Arena:Kaytana whirled all around, delighted at the competition. Who should she attack first? How should she attack them? There were so many possibilities in a place so large, with such dangerous powers...Something caught her attention, something black and moving on the ground. A shadow, cast by the light from the fire and lava hitting... what? She saw no one, heard no sound of footsteps, yet it moved towards her.The Skakdi of the Green grinned. An opponent was trying to sneak up on her. Now we can't have that, can we?Twin beams of power lanced from her eyes, rushing to the spot by the moving shadow of Vertak.Light slowly faded away around Calik as darkness replaced it. Hexxon stood nearby the Toa of Fire, nearly invisible with the amount of shadow hiding him. He pointed a hand at his opponent, sending a blast of shadow power from his palm. With luck, the darkness would consume Calik before he could see the attack.OOC: Last post for today.

IC: Marx thought about it. It was a massive arena. Only one team had more than one member in the match. Four other beings. He would let them fight eachother. He would then hunt down the last of them standing. He grinned behind his mask. Calling on the shadows he made himself fade from view...

Alan/Island of TyisIC:

The knowledge that Elithes was already affiliated with the group wasn't that surprising to Alan. However, that was confirmation that this guy could read minds... Cool. "I'll let him know. Until later," he replied as he exited. After a minute, he and Kaorus were back in front of the building, with the kasuba stretching his wings. "So, Kaorus, how do you plan on following me?"

IC - Council of Tyis Head - Tower of Tyis: The Tyis Head Council member leaned back in his seat, closing his eyes. I pray things go smoothly, and that they return soon... he thought. I feel that there is not much time before the Director sends his divine retribution in our direction....IC - Kaorus - Tyis Island: Kaorus didn't answer; instead, he moved forward, holding out an arm to warn Alan not to move forward. Removing a badge from his shoulder, he held it forward; the metallic decoration bore a strong resemblance to a Tahtorak's head. Yellow lines, similar to those on the knight's sword, glowed on the badge as he released it.The object merely floated in the air for a moment, before more yellow lines began to outline the body of a massive, winged dragon. It was quite similar to a Tahtorak in appearance, though it possessed large, powerful wings; on top of that, it, like Kaorus, was entirely made of metal, and it, too, was a hollow being. It was easily twenty feet in length, though was currently curled up; even so, it reached at least fifteen feet into the air standing up.Kaorus gestured to the dragon before climbing onto the saddle-like armor on its back. "My steed, Tarun," he said; if he could have smiled, he would have. "You'll find that he's more than capable of keeping up with you."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Alan/Islan of Tyis, En Route to Day RunIC:

Alan whistled, unable to respond in any other fashion for a few moments. "Nice. Well then, we have about ten minutes to get there, so let us be off!" The kasuba sprinted forward and leaped into flight, beating his powerful wings so that he would give even the dragon a run for his money.

-==IC: Kairan==-Kairan stretched, and ran a few mental checks to make sure everything worked, as he flexed his arms and hands and such, and glanced at the time.I should probably get over to the garage. Kairan thought, as he walked out of the infirmary, and then headed toward the entrance so he could head to the garage.OOC: If I can't post before the meeting takes place, just assume Kairan got there...

IC: Vertak, Day Run Arena Volcano Configuration:Vertak almost laughed at the poor response made by Kaytana when she seemingly spotted him. Almost. It was like playing with a baby when he sidestepped the attack; he'd been doing that for years before he joined the Dark Hunters. When he revealed himself completely, she was going to receive a very unpleasant surprise.But not yet; Vertak wanted his opponents to weaken each other first. And so, Rhindon still in his hand, he activated his gravity powers a little more, allowing himself to float up until there wasn't any possible way that a shadow caused by him would reveal his location.Kaytana, unfortunately for her, was still in his sight. "Rhindon, do your thing." Vertak gestured.The Sword's aura immediately began to strengthen, and Vertak knew its effects wouldn't do much at this distance, but it would make Kaytana more nervous and edgy, which might make it a little easier for other opponents to battle her.-ibrow

IC: Kaytana: the Arena:Kaytana cursed when her eyebeams missed, and grew nervous when her opponent's shadow disappeared. How good was this competitor? No! Everyone falls before the Skakdi! None shall prevail!Judging from the way the shadow vanished, the female Skakdi was certain that whoever it was went up. She raised her head, obviously not seeing him, but fired her eyebeams all around the spot directly over where he previously floated, and then around it. While doing that, Kaytana constantly moved around the area.

OOC: Sigh. Of course the forums go down right when things are getting awesome... again. :PIC - Kaorus - Going to Garage: Not interested in a race, Kaorus pulled on the reins, sending a sharp crack through the air. Immediately, the dragon began to move forward, before taking to a run and, flapping its large wings, taking flight, following after Alan.IC - Rhindon - Arena: A steady aura of energy expanded from Rhindon, invisible to all but the most power of shadow wielders. As it passed over Kaytana, fear and doubt began to boil up inside of her mind, rapidly building...

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Team Comet: the Arena:Kaytana's head lowered at the sudden attack in her mind. What if her attacks weren't working? Could this opponent be the one to defeat her? Was there a way to harm him in some way? The audience seemed to be laughing, pointing at her for the weakness she was displaying. The embarrasment... it scared her... it angered her.No! Kaytana yelled in her head, breaking through her short-lived vision of the crowd. Rage was surfacing in her, anger that would surely fuel her strength. Her hands shot up to here head; the fury was forming alongside the emotions flooding into her. The increasing madness inside her mind pained her head, forcing a scream from the Skakdi's mouth. Her eyes were almost closed; she didn't look up to see if her attacks struck. Hexxon thought he noticed something, maybe in the corner of his eye. He shrugged. Whatever it was could wait. Though a cry caused him to glance in that direction.It was Kaytana! That was her alright, and she was in trouble. He would rush to her immediately... after he finished his attack on Calik. Hexxon turned back to see if his shadow energies had hit the Toa of Fire.