Day Run: The Garden

Parugi

OOC: But it was only a few days, so it's all good.

Alan/En Route to the GarageIC:

Alan soared over Kai-Nam, racing over the island. Ah, the open air felt far greater than the ground. Travel was much faster, too. In little time they were almost to the Garage.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Calik RaktuCalik frowned at the growing darkness. Of course the smoke and ash would make it darker, but the shadow seemed to be moving faster than it should...Flame burst out in all directions from his body, illuminating the area and rendering the darkness impotent.Not bothering to look behind, he said, 'Whoever was responsible for that shadow, poor show.'-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Vertak, Day Run Arena Volcano Configuration:It had taken some clever manuevering on Vertak's part to avoid the beams; as a result, he only noticed just how effective Rhindon's attack was when Kaytana began screaming. Had this been outside the arena, Vertak would've found a way to help her. But this was in a match, and so he used the opportunity to use it to his advantage. Make Kaytana feel weaker.He began to increase her gravity; however, as a result he had to increase his own slightly as well. He wasn't low enough quite yet to cast a shadow, but if she made it too far under the effects, he'd have to move lower.-ibrow

IC: Team Comet: the Arena:The Skakdi of Plant life's rage and anger began leveling off with the fear and doubt. Much more of this might shred the small amount of remaining sanity in Kaytana's mind. Though in this, she found power in the negative emotions, and pulled out her spiked whip. She swung it around in the air above, twirling and making an impact with it a nasty blow. Then Kaytana felt her weight increasing, and more doubt flood her head. Her responce was first to whip her tool around faster and harder, and then to calm, so that she might slip away from the madness.You think so? The voice was inside Calik's head, put there via Hexxon's Suletu.Another wave of shadow passed over the Toa, stamping out the light and flames. Hexxon concentrated on the field of darkness he created, so as to keep any fire conjured extinquished.In shadow, there is no place for light and warmth. Only darkness and cold. Calik's competitor unlimbered his spiked blade and moved in his direction, ready to strike.

IC - Elithes/Illuxio - In the Wheel: Elithes and Illuxio headed in the direction of the Garage, the box containing the Kanohi Nox stored safely underneath the Matoran's seat. Street lamps flew by them as they drove, Elithes keeping a careful eye on the road.It was getting late. After this meeting and after dropping off the mask, he decided, he was heading back to get some sleep...IC - Rhindon - The Arena: Rhindon cut off the negative emotions; the side-effects would stick around for a little while, and as such the sword felt no need to continue feeding Kaytana's doubt any further.IC - Tarius - Blue Mukau Inn: A Toa of Magnetism answered Chyff's knock, opening the door. Peering out from between the door and the door frame, the Toa of Ice could see the treasure hunter's black and gunmetal-gray armor. A Kanohi Elda was present on his face; through the eye holes, Tarius looked out, one eye glowing a pale pink, the other a bright blue.He frowned at the sight of Chyff. "Not to be rude, but... aren't you a KNPD officer?"OOC: Official last call for anyone interested in helping with the treasure hunt!

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: "Is that a problem?" Chyff replied. He didn't want to risk lying in case the Toa had hard evidence. "Thought you might appreciate someone who can open the right doors, cut through the red tape and so on. I imagine what you're doing isn't exactly the most legal thing in the world, but with me on team I can hide anything in technicalities and loopholes. For the right fee, of course."Ah, the corrupt officer pretence. He'd used it a few times in the past, so word might have got around that a Toa of his description could be persuaded to bend the rules if the right leverage was applied

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC - Tarius - The Blue Mukau Inn: The Toa of Magnetism shrugged, opening the door for Chyff to enter. "Not a problem at all; I just felt I should make sure that I wasn't mistaken..."He gestured for the Toa of Ice to enter. Aside from Chyff, only a few other beings were present -- Slate, for one, as well as a Skakdi, who was tapping his foot impatiently on the ground, and a green-armored Vortixx."Five more minutes; if no one else shows up after that, then I'll start giving details about the job," Tarius announced.

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC / Victus Dead / Talking with Zanth:Brother stared at the card on the table. Pieces were fitting together quite nicely in his mind, but now that it seemed that Dalmia was behind it all, his hope for acquiring any sort of power out of this was thrown away. He could deal with Lyxek, and the Director was never really seen and so couldn’t be all that powerful even with his ability, it had seemed when Brother had shadow looked, to negate powers. But Dalmia was a wild card, an unknown. And as anyone in history could tell you, wild cards could turn the tide.After frowning in thought, Brother asked, “Who is this Rhashahk? Almost sounds Rahkshi in origin.”

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

IC: Vertak, Day Run Arena:Vertak mentally cursed as Kaytana's weapon sweapt through the air below him- however, he could see that his powers were working.Should be some way to get out of this soon... He thought to himself. Take a little break. Let this fighter go and beat up some of my other opponents.-ibrow

IC - Zanth - Victus Dead: "No one knows for certain just what he -- or it -- was," Zanth answered, moving over to the window, he looked out upon the snow covered streets, troubled thought clouding his eye. "Perhaps it was just a regular being, who, through the powers of the world, became god-like. Some say that it was a byproduct of the universe's creation -- an abomination created from all of the negativity in the world. Others think it was something more -- a Great Being seeking absolute control over this world, or perhaps of the mythical Gods who reportedly continue to influence us today. No one knows. Regardless, Rhashahk -- literally 'forever one' in Matoran -- was almost certainly real, and I don't doubt one bit that the Ring's plan somehow involves it, be it by revival of its form or the harnessing of its power, whatever. The Heart's existence proves the existence of Keremu and Rhashahk by itself, and given its power, it certainly hints to something far more sinister than anyone has previously figured out."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC / Day Run / Practicing Here and There:Swerv spun and thrust his new staff, firing the ice from its tip. The end whirred, clicked like it was stalling, and beeped twice before a red lit appeared. Shrugging, the robot put the staff on his back and looked around. He was surrounded by walls of ice, all in various shapes. He chuckled. The staff worked, that was for certain.The yellow being squeezed between two of the walls and admired his handy work before checking his internal clock. A few minutes to the meeting… It’s time to get moving to the garage.IC / Day Run / Tired Mentally:Draxion sat back in the snow. His head hurt, that was for sure. Closing his eyes, he let the landscape around him return to normal. Snow piles came back into focus and hundreds of individual footprints disappeared. The Fake Illuxio and Fake Gallum winked out of existence and Draxion started to shiver. The cold had finally gotten to him.It was time to get back inside the heated Day Run. And it was probably time to get to the Garage as well. Yup, it was definitely time to get moving. And he was going to, right then and there, after a short rest, of course.After half a minute, the Rahkshi snapped his eyes back open and groaned as he shakily got to his feet. Slowly he trod off and hoped he would feel better in time for the meeting.IC / Victus Dead / Talking with Zanth:Brother took the card in his hand and stared at the name. Gods were not to be trifled with. He had somewhat created a few in his time, and even those somewhat demi-Gods had caused him great misfortune. Then again, one had caused him a great bound in furthering his mission. Nevertheless, one could rarely control, let alone guide Gods unless they themselves were Gods and had other Gods helping them. He turned around in his seat to Zanth at the window and said, “If Dalmia plans on freeing this ‘Forever Alone’ God, then he must either belong to a cult trying to resurrect this Rhashahk, or he has some way of stealing this God’s power or subduing him.“Based on our speculation here, I would say Dalmia is the one to be watched and analyzed most. Or look for him in the daily events of both KNPD and the Ring, as you have probably deducted as well. This Rhashahk obviously had a weakness if he’s already been defeated, but if Dalmia gains control, the beings of Kai-Nam might lose that advantage. How long do you think we have?”IC / Day Run / Near the Garage:The patrolling had done him well. Waiter walked up to Garage ready to reveal himself to everyone, though he knew that was just an overreaction due to the good feeling he still had from the detoxification. Obviously he would still remain hidden, but he would be able to show Elithes and the others who he really was.Just thinking about it made him want to gargle some sea water to clean out the taste of the fresh water he had been drinking lately. He could go for some sea food right about now as well. But that was beside the point.Mask activated, he climbed atop the roof of the Garage and peered down at the meeting point to see if Alan had invited anyone else.

IC: CalikCalik whirled around, sword unlimbered. He snarled. Whoever was behind this, he was ready.Let the fun begin, he thought.IC: DeltaDelta sighed, before grabbing a couple of kas, calling out to Lux, 'Yo, Lux, I'm heading out for a pint.'Before he could respond, she was already out the door, heading for closest bar, which turned out to be the Blue Mukau. Hardly a grade A establishment, but it's name promised some alcohol, which she was in dire need of.It was a dingy place, not even a grade B, but out of the corner of her eye she noticed two Toa entering a back room. She cocked an eyebrow and followed suit.She opened the door, to see a rather motley group of warriors (Tarius & co.) gathered around a table.She raised an eyebrow, 'Urrr...is this a bad time?'-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

Kaelen- Day Run GarageIC: His datapad beeped to tell Kaelen that the scan was done. He stood up and stretched, working out the kinks that had settled in after almost an hour of sitting in a meditation position. He had found only a few slighlty rusted parts here and there, easily fixed.With the last kinks and stiffness worked out, he turned and started towards the entryway of the Garage, wondering how many other people were going to be at the meeting.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Alan/Day Run GarageIC:

Alan soared in a circle down to the entrance of the Garage. Good... only Kaelen was here. "Hey there, Kaelen. Seen any of the others?" he asked as Kaorus and Tarun came down behind him.

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

IC: Hexxon: the Arena: Hexxon approached the cloak of shadow which contained Calik. He wasn't sure which direction his opponent faced, but he would not see this coming. It wouldn't be a hard blow to kill... just to catch off guard and weaken. Detecting where Calik was via telepathy, he raised the spiked blade... and then brought it down.

IC - Kaorus/Tarun - Garage: Tarun descended after Alan, landing on the ground with a loud thud and causing a thin mist of snow to fly into the air. Climbing down, Kaorus moved in front of the dragon, holding his hand out to the crest on its chest. The yellow lines appeared again, pulling back into the crest; he replaced it on his armor.Yellow eyes glowing from inside of his armor, he looked around. "So this is the infamous Day Run..."IC - Tarius - Blue Mukau Inn: Tarius looked curiously at the Matoran, hand twitching to the weapon underneath his cloak, though he did not draw it. "We were just about to get started talking about a treasure hunt," he said casually. "Perhaps you're interested?"IC - Zanth - Victus Dead: "'Forever One.' As in, 'the one who is always around,'" Zanth corrected. "Depending on how many of the activation keys are in Lyxek's possession, then we have anywhere from a few days to a few months. I wouldn't place a bet on more than a week, personally. As for Dalmia -- I have no idea if he's in a cult or not, but there is, or was, a group that was dedicated to the Keremu mythos. To my understanding one of their last members vanished a year ago. But you're right; Dalmia needs to be taken care of, and the sooner we can do that, the better."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

Kaelen- Day Run GarageIC: "Not yet." Kaelen answered as the Guild member landed next to him. He looked up at where Alan was flying overhead, wondering what this was all about. Kaelen had wanted to ask a few things but figured it could wait until everybody had arrived.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC / Day Run / The Garage:Swerv walked around the corner of the Garage to see others already standing there, although he didn’t see Draxion anywhere. “We going to have the meeting here, or are we going someplace more secure?” he asked.IC / Day Run / The Garage:Draxion walked up right after Swerv asked his question. He nodded to Alan as he arrived.IC / Victus Dead / Talking with Zanth:“Yeah,” Brother said, “Forever Alone, as in one that who is always alone. Hopefully soon to be Forever Dead.” The Rahkshi scrunched up his eyes and asked, “You say the last of the group, cult, whatever, went missing a year ago? That’s when everything was set in motion, wasn’t it? Like when the Collector started being seen.”Brother folded his arms on top of the back of the chair as he faced Zanth, “We should really find this group first. And they will lead us to Dalmia.”IC / Day Run / Atop the Garage:Waiter watched as everyone started to arrive as he sat on top of the Garage. Perhaps now was the time to show himself? No. He didn’t see Elithes yet.

-==IC: Kairan/Garage==-"Well, I believe you spoke too soon." Kairan said, as he slowly walked toward the garage. He was taking it fairly easy, since he was still a little sore from the earlier fight, but he had just arrived anyway, so he chuckled."I haven't seen any of the others, however." Kairan added, as he leaned against a wall, to save him having to actually stand while they waited.OOC: Kal decided to ninja me. =P

Edited by Fullbringer Blade

IC - Zanth - Victus Dead: Zanth nodded. "It would certainly be the best option," he said. "Except for the fact that, again, the group is extremely thinned out at this point -- the one who disappeared was the only trace of the cult that I could find on Kai-Nam, and from what I've heard, all of the others are scattered, searching for Keremu or Rhashahk. Supposedly, Lyxek himself is a believer in the religion, though that knowledge, if it's true, doesn't exactly do us much good..."In his mind, the Team Zero leader was contemplating Brother's comment. Forever Dead... Can you even kill a being with that much power?IC - Kerid - Garage: Almost as if in response, Kerid rounded the corner, joining the group. "I see I'm on time," she said quietly. "Good to see you all... I guess."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: Vertak, Day Run Arena:Stealing the opportunity at hand with Kaytana momentarily becoming unresponsive, Vertak began to float away; with a few moments he was out of her reach, and after making sure that none of the other competitors were nearby, he touched down to the ground."Can't stay up too long." He told Rhindon quietly, panting slightly from the heat. "Probably have to go back up soon though."-ibrow

IC: Kaytana: the Arena:Doubt - that was what filled the mind of the Skakdi Kaytana. Should she leave this hidden opponent alone, and attack the others maybe?No. What if they were too good? What if her attacks couldn't hit? Might she be the first to fall?That won't happen! I am strong - aren't I?Everytime she thought of a new tactic, she decided it wouldn't work, or what might happen if it didn't work out, afraid of the outcome. Whatever - or whenever - she could think of some new plan, Kaytana believed it was better to fetch Hexxon.He can help me. Hexxon wouldn't let anything happen to his poor, injured friend - would he? she thought, getting away from the area to a new spot.

IC / Victus Dead / Talking with Zanth:Brother shook his head, “No, what I mean is that Dalmia is the reason they have gone missing. Maybe to help him find the Heart or some such object. If we can find them, we can make sure Mr. Rhashahk stays dead.”Brother leaned back, “Or who knows? Maybe Dalmia is not even going to resurrect the God. Maybe Dalmia’s just going to reanimate Rhashahk as an empty body, since his soul is probably long gone, and drain the powers for himself. If I’m correct, I believe there are machines that can do that now if powered properly.”

IC - Zanth - Victus Dead: "You refer to Makuta Jaeda's technology on Gynel," Zanth said. "Maybe you're right. Though I seem to have forgotten one minor detail about the being -- he disappeared off of the island, searching for his group's deity. Unless Dalmia went out of his way to track him down, he's probably dead."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC / Victus Dead / Talking with Zanth:Anger rose in Brother. There was Gynel again. He needed to actually look up what happened on that island instead of just putting it off due to important matters like making sure Dalmia didn’t gain ultimate power or raise a God. He had actually been referencing some early prototypes Endless Boundaries had been testing as an area to expand in. It was really just an idea. And now Brother finds that this Jaeda already had that technology. Not letting his anger show or leak through in his voice, Brother leaned forward again.“You said there was more than one part to the Heart before, didn’t you? If Lyxek only has one half and the Director doesn’t have a half or part, then where could it be? Not on this island, nor above. Maybe the Niakar Islets, but unlikely. The only options are some pocket dimension or…” Brother pointed down, “Deep beneath our feet. Maybe we can find some beings who are a twist off group from the one you know about and they can give us more information or lead us to this pocket dimension or whatnot.“If we can acquire a part of the Heart before Dalmia does, if he doesn’t have it already, which I don’t think he does, then perhaps we have a chance at stopping him.”

IC - Zanth - Victus Dead: "What do you think the primary purpose of my search has been for the past ten years?" Zanth said. "Ever heard of the Garden? To my understanding, that was the origin point of the Heart, and legend has it that the final battle between Keremu and Rhashahk was fought there. Luckily, I know how to get in -- it's just a matter of searching for the second heart and finding it before the Director does."He paused, and then looked at Brother. "Which reminds me... The Director knows how to get in, as well, judging from the fact that both Lurinost and Sanshou were there the last time I was. Which means we have even less time to find the other half."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC / Victus Dead / Talking with Zanth:Brother folded his arms, sat back, and shook his head, “No, I had not heard of it. My primary purpose before today was the technological research aspect of this island. Where is this Garden? Was I right? A pocket dimension or deep underground?”Pausing at the mention of Lurinost and Sanshou, who he actually knew for once, Brother continued, “Well. If that’s the case then you can be happy I found you/you found me, because while my cousins may just have Darkness as a power, I actually control Shadow. And I can search the shadows as well. That’s what I was doing before you came here. I can confirm there is a great power nestled somewhere within the Ring’s mountain. When I searched the KNPD HQ, I felt emptiness. My power was being blocked. That also could be why Dalmia could not have escaped on his own.“So if you take me to this Garden, unless there is some power so ancient and subtle that I can’t detect it, I should be able to either find the power emanating from another piece of the Heart or find a pocket where there is nothing, where my power is being blocked.”IC / Day Run / Outside the Garage:Waiter jumped off of the top of the Garage, deactivated his mask, and walked around the corner of the Garage to stand at the back of the group assembled. Hopefully Syrifar or Draxion would not notice him until it was over.

IC: DeltaDelta cocked an eyebrow and said, 'Maaaybe. What are we hunting? And can my friend join?'She glanced at the Toa's hand, 'Really, you'd point a weapon at a poor, defenceless girl?'IC: Calik-Only to have it met with Calik's own sword. He gnashed his teeth, the blow had been harder than he expected. Luckily he was fairly adept at fighting in darkness, as it was one of the objectives his master had set for him during his training.He pulled his sword back, swinging it down towards Hexxon.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Hexxon: the Arena: Calik's sword hit nothing, just passing through the air. He might be surprised by this, if he was such a good fighter in the dark.Good try, Toa. But not good enough, Hexxon said in the Toa of Fire's head.He had, after finding his attacked blocked, picked up the thoughts of his opponent, and thus knew his next move. To avoid the blow, he merely decreased his density to an untangible state.The darkness flickered, then finally disappeared, absorbed into Hexxon's body. He then hurled a bolt of shadow at Calik.

IC: Vertak, Day Run Arena:Vertak activated his powers over light, warping how it bent around him so that he'd appear invisible if he didn't move. And he wasn't moving, so all was good. With his light powers in effect, Vertak shut off his Volitak, which was far more useful for moving around, but also required far more mental energy.-ibrow

IC - Tarius - Blue Mukau Inn: "I don't believe I'm pointing anything at anyone," Tarius answered. "Regardless, I was just about to tell the others. You're welcome to sit in on the meeting and decide afterward... and you're friend, too, is welcome to come along."IC - Zanth - Victus Dead: "Evidence suggests that it's underground," Zanth answered slowly. "However, I control the earth, and I have yet to find the highest portion of the garden's ceiling using that power. Teleportation from certain areas -- and with a certain level of navigation -- is the only way in. Whether or not the Garden is even on the island -- it could very well be located on the other side of the dome that surrounds this sea -- is anyone's guess." As crossed his arms. "As for what it is, it's exactly what the name suggests -- a massive garden. It's where the Heart was created -- and I suspect that there's more to it than what is already rumored."He leaned back in his seat at Brother's words, a frown hidden behind his mask. "I'm not against bringing you there," the Team Zero leader answered. "However, I doubt you're tracking abilities would work there. The Garden is not a land so willing to let its creations go. Eldas, Arthrons, Masks of Sensory, detection devices, scanners, nothing works there as it does here. While elemental and mask abilities still function, anything that would point a potential thief in the direction of what they seek malfunctions. Otherwise I would have used my element to locate the Heart long before Lyxek got a hold of it."IC - Elithes/Illuxio - Garage: A loud sound, like that of a motor running and a large vehicle moving along the street, could be heard from in front of the garage. A few moments later, the Wheel rounded the corner, which Elithes parked a few feet away from the group. As he climbed out, he transferred Illuxio back into himself, before taking the container out of the Wheel."I'm here," he announced matter-of-factly. "And I have both good news and bad news."

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: CalikCalik switched on his Calix, dodging the bolt with microseconds to spare. He whirled back to his opponent, sending an orb of fire hurtling at Hexxon.You have no clue what you've gotten into, do you?, he thought very loudly in his head, hoping that Hexxon would pick up on it.IC: DeltaDelta grinned and sat down in the nearest chair she could find.'So, please, continue,' she said.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Hexxon: the Arena:The fire, like the sword, phased through Hexxon, causing no damage at all.The ebon-armored officer nodded, hearing Calik's words perfectly. Of course I know what I've gotten into: a fight against a Toa who thinks he can win, when he is so very wrong. But don't worry; I'll try and play fairly. True to his word, Hexxon returned to his normal, solid form. But he was not about to give an opportunity so gracefully; with the help of his Kanohi, he worked on projecting a mental noise into the mind of Calik. It would be distracting and annoying at first, but then rapidly grow into a head-splitting roar strong enough to throw the Toa to his knees.Let's see you dodge this, Hexxon thought to himself.

Kaelen- Day Run GarageIC: As a veritable hoard of beings decended on the spot almost as soon as Kaelen had answered, he looked back up at Alan and said, "Nevermind. Are you coming down, or do you plan to talk from up there?"OOC to the post below: He hasn't posted since I did last.

Edited by Silvan Haven

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

OOC: iirc he already landed. I could be wrong, though.IC - Tarius - Blue Mukau Inn: "Right..." Tarius said, turning his mismatched eyes to the group at large. "So... you've probably all figured this out by now... but my name is Tarius. I'm what you might call a.... treasure hunter and protector. To make a long story short, I've been hearing... rumors... about some artifacts hidden around the island. The only one I've found a solid lead on is a pair of jewels. Apparently they're hidden on Kia Island in the Niakar Trinity. Now... I'm not sure just what these jewels are capable of, or who put them there, or just how much they're worth... but I would like to find them... and I'm willing to pay quite a bit of money to sate my curiosity...""Why not just go and find them yourself?" the Skakdi asked. "What if one of us runs off with them?"Tarius smiled, a lazy expression on his face. "Well... you see... I'm not exactly what you'd call a... professional fighter, like most of you probably are... I wouldn't last that long by myself against the Niaka over there. But I have confidence in my ability to stop someone in the middle of running away with the object of my gaze... and as I appear to be the only one with an Elda, you're mainly going to be bodyguards, anyway... not to downplay your importance, of course..."

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC - Tarius - Blue Mukau Inn: Tarius smirked. "If you wish to think of it that way... sure," he said. Reaching into one of the pockets on his cloak, he withdrew a fairly large stack of credit-card like objects. "I've got 24,000 kas here... You all help me find the jewels... you get an equal share of that 24,000. That's 4000 for each of you, including the Matoran's friend... On top of that, you will have earned your place in Kai-Namian history books as the ones who assisted in solving an age old mystery... and through that, you will become immortalized in local lore... Do we have a deal?"

Edited by Parugi

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

IC: CalikCalik suddenly felt a surplus of noise invade his head. It wasn't pleasant, but at least it wasn't getting wor-No, it got worse. Much worse.It had grown into mental agony, driving the Toa to his knees, both hands clutching his head. He could barely think straight. He felt all the work he had done, improving and sealing away memories. It felt the mental barriers he had erected break down, and a flood of memory hit him.Calik, why?!I had to do, don't you see?Brother, are you mad!I love you, why won't you see that.You...killed him?Calik felt himself become overwhelmed by this, all the bottled pain, regret and agony unleashed in one fell swoop. A white-hot rage filled him, replacing the mental torture easily, with a new kind of torture.He picked his sword back up, charging at Hexxon, in a blind fury.IC: DeltaDelta almost fainted when Tarius brought up the reward. If Lux chipped in, this could be the break Sigma Garages needed...Of course, she needed to convince him to join the cause, but that would be a problem for the future.'Count me in,' she said immediately.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Hexxon: the Arena:Hexxon felt it; his plan - it was working. The pain was increasing, going far beyond limits. Surely this mental assualt would-Then it... stopped. His attack was gone... being replaced with... anger? Yes, he could telepathically sense the strong emotion - which was growing to an unpleasent level of rage.That wasn't in his plan. If Hexxon hadn't been able to feel the fury, it would have been a failed plan... but nothing he couldn't use to his advantage. He simply stepped to the side as Calik launched himself at him, letting the Toa pass right by him.Now, large, thick tendrils of shadow came from Hexxon, a purple-colored glow surrounding their bodies. The tentacles stretched out, seeking to ensnare the Toa of Fire. Unfortunately for Calik, being in a blind fury meant he probably would see this coming.

Edited by Magnus Greel