Worst Cartoons You've Seen (TV, Film, etc.)

I once made a topic like like this, but I mislabeled it as "Worst Animation Ever", meaning "animation in show". I am sorry. Anyway, just list the most godawful TV shows you've seen (in your opinion).I hate Jojnny Test, and I regret myself for liking it.HOORAY IT'S JUST LIKE YE OLDEN DAYS

Diploma_dope.jpg

GROUNDER! PLAY MY VICTORY TUNE!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3763-3800 (Matthew)

Johnny Test is a big one. As Lockon Stratos pointed out, it doesn't seem to be liked very much... :c poor Johnny Test.Back on topic, I hate the new Spongebob. After the movie, it got pretty terrible. I'm also pretty sure Problem Solverz and SMFA got cancelled. Or maybe I just don't watch Cartoon Network that much.

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

I should be hating Whatever Happened to Robot Jones? what with its scribbly animation style and the fact they changed the voices drastically. But of course I don't. I still love it! I'll tell you what I DO detest though: that...... .MOV series. BRRRRRR :upset:

~ CHTrilogy

Ultimate Spider-Man is by far the worst frickin' Spider-Man related TV series ever broadcasted. Including Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends.

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

I should be hating Whatever Happened to Robot Jones? what with its scribbly animation style and the fact they changed the voices drastically. But of course I don't. I still love it! I'll tell you what I DO detest though: that...... .MOV series. BRRRRRR :upset:
I liked that show.Anyways, speaking of Johnny Test, I remember they had an early episode about "Roboticles" or something, which is funny considering the voice actors were already or would get involved in BIONICLE.

The Master of Tediosness

Pretty much all American animation that uses the same generic Cartoon Network-ish style, with the thick lines, perfectly round eyeballs, and stuff like that. Exceptions to this rule include funny shows I'll sometimes watch (specifically Family Guy, and I did enjoy this year's Napoleon Dynamite), and I usually don't hate things animated in that wonderful classic Disney style that they haven't changed too much over the years. An especially bad recent series is that new Tron one, I really wanted to like it, being a Tron fan, but the visual style is just so horrendous I just can't watch it.

An especially bad recent series is that new Tron one, I really wanted to like it, being a Tron fan, but the visual style is just so horrendous I just can't watch it.
I see it as sort of going back to the monochrome skin tones of the OG movie mixed with the neon colors of the Legacy film.I personally think the first season of Initial D was terribly animated, although the car scenes were awesome in CGI, and as for the anime itself it may owe to me expecting smoother animation from watching Akira.

I saw some episodes of Johnny Test, not a fan of it.Then there is the curious case of Family Guy, I will watch it and at times I can find it entertaining, but when you get down to it, the show will painfully shove a one-sided moral down your throat, and everytime it tackles a big issue it is not only painfully one-sided, but the shows nature means that you cannot take it seriously. Granted this is a more love-hate thing as I can sometimes agree with the show, even if I still find it painfully one-sided there (such as the episode about FCC censorship).

Edited by Proud Stigma

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.

alot of the stuff on cartoon network was just sad... other than genrex (what hapened to that show?) ninjago and maybe a few others. nick is just getting bad, literally the only thing i can enjoy or even pay attention to anymore is LoK.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

alot of the stuff on cartoon network was just sad... other than genrex (what hapened to that show?) ninjago and maybe a few others. nick is just getting bad, literally the only thing i can enjoy or even pay attention to anymore is LoK.
Nick, at least in America, was known in the 90s as having some of the best cartoons that people grew up with. But that aside, there were still cartoons. Now all you see are very bad live action shows with the exception of Spongebob, which is the only one that they still have (I think). Speaking of which quite a few of the live action stuff is pretty bad (specifically iCarly).

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.

alot of the stuff on cartoon network was just sad... other than genrex (what hapened to that show?) ninjago and maybe a few others.
Going to disagree with you there. Gen. Rex being cancelled sucked, but it and Ninjago are far from being the only watchable things on there. I can think of at least seven other CN cartoons that are still around and are still awesome, and more than match Ninjago.

AXKP5KC.png

alot of the stuff on cartoon network was just sad... other than genrex (what hapened to that show?) ninjago and maybe a few others.
Going to disagree with you there. Gen. Rex being cancelled sucked, but it and Ninjago are far from being the only watchable things on there. I can think of at least seven other CN cartoons that are still around and are still awesome, and more than match Ninjago.
this is not a topic about facts. it's about opinions, you are free to have yours, now please allow me to have mine.

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

this is not a topic about facts. it's about opinions, you are free to have yours, now please allow me to have mine.
You're talking like I'm saying you aren't allowed your opinions, which I'm not. I just happen to disagree with it. Nobody here is talking about facts. This is, however, still a discussion forum. I am allowed to comment on your opinion, and considering I'm not being rude about it or anything, there's nothing wrong with trying to spark up some discussion about this.I love talking about cartoons, so I'm all for hearing some more specific opinions about what's so bad about some shows. Just honestly curious, no ill will intended.

AXKP5KC.png

You're talking like I'm saying you aren't allowed your opinions, which I'm not. I just happen to disagree with it. Nobody here is talking about facts. This is, however, still a discussion forum. I am allowed to comment on your opinion, and considering I'm not being rude about it or anything, there's nothing wrong with trying to spark up some discussion about this.I love talking about cartoons, so I'm all for hearing some more specific opinions about what's so bad about some shows. Just honestly curious, no ill will intended.
the way you worded it was... nevermind.i can't stand most of them because i find them annoying. and all in all devoid of any sort of plotline. granted, if i don't like the show i won't watch it, so i may not notice a plot if it is there. i used to watch the clone wars, but i just dropped out for some reason and never continued watching it. i generally like a lot of plot and would have that over humor. i say generally because good humor is unbeatable, and having good humor and a plot is just awesome.and i appologise for coming off a bit hostile, years of public school can do that to you. Edited by Wheeljack

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

I personally despise Fanboy and Chum-Chum and the animated Lord of the Rings movie.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

An especially bad recent series is that new Tron one, I really wanted to like it, being a Tron fan, but the visual style is just so horrendous I just can't watch it.
After seeing this I watched the first episode, having been turned away by the previews before. I found it mostly bearable, even if I had no idea what was going on, but yeah the visuals kind of killed it. The odd proportions I guess I could get over eventually, but the framerate is far too low for a 3D cartoon. Especially given the quality of effects in the movie.The only cartoon I watch TV for is(/was) Legend of Korra. Edited by Bfahome

OpAXNpl.jpg

Fanboy and Chum-Chum
This is easily the worst show ever made.

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

Surprised nobody's mentioned the Legend of Zelda or Street Fighter cartoons that were aired around 10-15 years ago. They both contained legendary (dare I say memetic) amounts of fail.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

At mention of the Zelda cartoons... Anyone else ever see those awful Mario cartoons from over 20 years ago? They were awful in nearly every sense of the word, however, it's worth watching at least one episode to see the original awful video game adaptation. Plus they're so bad that it's kinda funny, unlike the Super Mario Bros. Live-Action movie that was so bad it's painful.

I don't like Johnny Test either.I hate Hey ArnoldAlso I despise Dora the Explorer
WATUh...anyway...I'm gonna have to say every SpongeBob episode from the last five years, Johnny Test, and every Cartoon Network show post-Chowder. Show was the bomb.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I'm a Big fan of Spongebob and I agree that the episodes after the movie aren't great. There not bad but I would prefer the show to stop making new episodes.On the hate for Nickelodeon there are two shows there that aren't horrible. Penguins of Madagascar and Kung Fu Panda Legends of Awesomeness. Being a fan of both movies that they are based off of. I do enjoy the Tv series. I'm looking forward to the Tv series of How to Train Your Dragon. Especially since the actors who voiced the characters in the movie will do the same roles in the cartoon.Edit. The new episodes of Simpsons, Family Guy, and American Dad are getting worse and worse. The Simpsons should of ended on episode 500 where the Simpsons were kicked out of the town. That seemed like a good episode to end the series on.

Edited by Takanuinuva

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Nick live action shows, Dragon Ball(any series, and the games), Yu-Gi-Oh shows, Tai-Chi Chasers(how did my bro convince me to watch that) and the Original Voltron.50-50 about SD Gundam Force, New Bakugan (after Gundalien Invaders), and Beyblade

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

Nick live action shows, Dragon Ball(any series, and the games), Yu-Gi-Oh shows, Tai-Chi Chasers(how did my bro convince me to watch that) and the Original Voltron.50-50 about SD Gundam Force, New Bakugan (after Gundalien Invaders), and Beyblade
Did you just say Voltron? for shame. (kidding)

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

i can't stand most of them because i find them annoying. and all in all devoid of any sort of plotline. granted, if i don't like the show i won't watch it, so i may not notice a plot if it is there. i used to watch the clone wars, but i just dropped out for some reason and never continued watching it. i generally like a lot of plot and would have that over humor. i say generally because good humor is unbeatable, and having good humor and a plot is just awesome.and i appologise for coming off a bit hostile, years of public school can do that to you.
I get what you're saying, but expecting purposely episodic comedies to have a serious plot is like expecting serious action series to be purposely episodic comedies. They're completely different cartoon genres.That said, if you like plot I definitely recommend Thundercats. And if you like plot and humor, I definitely recommend Ben 10 Omniverse. (Only one episode has aired, but it was a really good one.)
Live-action? That does sound like terrible cartoons.

AXKP5KC.png

i can't stand most of them because i find them annoying. and all in all devoid of any sort of plotline. granted, if i don't like the show i won't watch it, so i may not notice a plot if it is there. i used to watch the clone wars, but i just dropped out for some reason and never continued watching it. i generally like a lot of plot and would have that over humor. i say generally because good humor is unbeatable, and having good humor and a plot is just awesome.and i appologise for coming off a bit hostile, years of public school can do that to you.
I get what you're saying, but expecting purposely episodic comedies to have a serious plot is like expecting serious action series to be purposely episodic comedies. They're completely different cartoon genres.That said, if you like plot I definitely recommend Thundercats. And if you like plot and humor, I definitely recommend Ben 10 Omniverse. (Only one episode has aired, but it was a really good one.)
Live-action? That does sound like terrible cartoons.
they're pretty bad.i'm not sure I've ever watched Ben 10 before, maybe, but i barely have time to watch what i have now...and i think I've lost hope on rex, i believe the remaining shows are on i tunes. but i can't buy them right now.and given the two I would probably rather the episodic thing. but i do enjoy a good comedy at times.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

I don't like Johnny Test either.I hate Hey ArnoldAlso I despise Dora the Explorer
WATUh...anyway...I'm gonna have to say every SpongeBob episode from the last five years, Johnny Test, and every Cartoon Network show post-Chowder. Show was the bomb.-Teezy
This man knows what he speaks of.

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

they're pretty bad.i'm not sure I've ever watched Ben 10 before, maybe, but i barely have time to watch what i have now...and i think I've lost hope on rex, i believe the remaining shows are on i tunes. but i can't buy them right now.and given the two I would probably rather the episodic thing. but i do enjoy a good comedy at times.
I know Nick live action is almost universally considered bad, I was joking about the fact that live action is not cartoons.Omniverse hasn't started yet! It won't premiere officially until late September, so you have some time to decide if you'd be interested in giving it a watch. I don't really know if you're a fan of TFA, but Omniverse is very close to it in style and tone. They share a lot of the same voice actors as as well as the same art director. It's pretty cool.

AXKP5KC.png

I know Nick live action is almost universally considered bad, I was joking about the fact that live action is not cartoons.Omniverse hasn't started yet! It won't premiere officially until late September, so you have some time to decide if you'd be interested in giving it a watch. I don't really know if you're a fan of TFA, but Omniverse is very close to it in style and tone. They share a lot of the same voice actors as as well as the same art director. It's pretty cool.
TFA? As in transformers animated? might i remind you that my username is wheeljack? yeah, i love that show.

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

TFA? As in transformers animated? might i remind you that my username is wheeljack?yeah, i love that show.
Yeah, Animated, (obviously you're a TF fan, but I didn't really know which continuities you like, so yeah.) I love it too. Ben 10 OV is very close to it, so if you liked TFA, I think you'd probably like OV. Edited by dotcom

AXKP5KC.png