Worst Cartoons You've Seen (TV, Film, etc.)

...zzz......zzz......huh...what?I'm up, I'm up.*looks around*Gosh! I should just call myself Rip Van Winkle! Look how much has changed since I last left!Anyway, what's the thread?*reads thread title, reads thread*Oh, lovely. Another excuse to pull off an "EVERYTHING WAS BETTER IN MY DAY!" rant.Hey, you wanna know some bad cartoons? Try Thundercats 80s, Transformers GEEWUN, and My Little Pony and Friends. Those are absolutely terrible. No troll.But if you're looking for universally bad animation, try The Doozy Bots. Mobile Suit Gundam dumbed down, preventing kids from getting the original until 2001, thus destroying Gundam in the US. Proof that not all bad cartoons are modern.

Die, movie. You don't belong in this theater! It was not by my hand that I am once again given film. I was called here by writers who wished to give me plotline.

Plotline? You steal film's twists and make them your slaves! Perhaps the same could be said of all medias.

Your script is as empty as your plot. Fandom ill needs a blockbuster such as you! What is a fan? A miserable little pile of hatred. But enough talk, have at you!

Johnny Test, Adventure Time, and various shows my little sister loves to watch.
wait what

Generation reeeeeeeeeeeee: If you see this, don't copy it into your signature. Get off your computer. Go outside! Go for a walk! Appreciate the beauty of the world while you're young and energetic and full of unwarranted enthusiasm. 

It's a mass of perversion in every form and jokes that range from boring to disgusting.
It's also quite an amazing tale of Earth after a nuclear apocalypse and a lot of awesome character development and adorableness and also hilarious.Next you're going to tell me Regular Show and Gumball aren't funny.But to each his own, I guess.

AXKP5KC.png

I think that not only has The Clone Wars ruined itself for me, but the whole Star Wars series in general. They played a little too much with the Mandolorian culture for me to care (I'm a big fan of what was the Republic/Imperial Commando book series).
Silly Karen Traviss. What are you doing on BZPower?I'm with TNG Prime on the CN shows. They're just repulsive to me.

Oh yeah, your avatar reminds me of another terrible show: Flapjack.
Jutsz.pngjust because that show stars some bone-crammed ragdoll who calls himself an adventurer doesn't automatically mean that it's badand also i like my doktor barber avatar because i actually like that show because of how weird it is
I would turn on the TV, and to my great rage and surprise, find FOUR back-to-back episodes of that. (I checked back every 30 minutes.)
Whoa, whoa, what? You mean just recently? Flapjack ended in 2010.But I do hate anything that Nick airs 8am to 1pm. And because that Nick Jr. (the channel) exists, my 8-year-old sister still watches it, and still goes on the website. My "baby" sister needs to grow up. Edited by StrobeFlashLite

Diploma_dope.jpg

GROUNDER! PLAY MY VICTORY TUNE!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3763-3800 (Matthew)

Lol @ anyone trying to say Adventure Time is disgusting.You obviously have never heard of Mega Babies. If you can sit through even one episode of that, and still come back and call Adventure Time disgusting, then I know you don't know what you're talking about. Adventure Time is nothing, trust me.

This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

I don't like MLP, but only in terms of storyline and general theme. The animation is actually really nice, I'll give it that.I was obsessed with Spongebob before the movie. New episodes just rely on potty humor and inappropriate jokes...the charm the original show had is just gone now.Futurama is still going strong and is still possibly the most successful cartoon in my eyes. Same with the Simpsons--not the best new episodes but still funny.Family Guy is actually bearable, but yeah, the new episodes aren't really funny anymore. I just don't like how they're making Brian a hardcore leftist and making all jokes involving Stewie reference his potential homosexuality (I don't have a problem with homosexuality, but it's just not funny when that's the butt of every joke about him).The worst cartoon that I've actually watched is probably Total Drama Island. Animation is awful, dialogue and story is shameful. Generally a bad show. I haven't seen any of the new Cartoon Network stuff because I'm not inclined to check them out (I guess that's an indication of bad advertising or bad characters/dialogue, since that's what you see in any trailers for cartoons).-SK

I once found an old VHS tape in my grandparent's basement that said ''Winnie the Pooh''. I listened to it and it turned out to be the strangest cartoon I ever saw. It was ''Teddy, der kleine Bär'' (it means ''Teddy, the little bear'', but the english version is named ''Countryside Bears''), a German cartoon made by ''Dingo Pictures''.I found the animation, drawings and scenario pretty poor, and I noticed there are only 2 voice actors for all the characters!I think it's the worst cartoon I ever saw.

Edited by Kopaka721

Feel free to let me know about any English mistakes I would have done.

It isn't my native language, and I always do my best when I write to improve!

:( <----You get a frowny face, TNG.Back on topic, has anyone seen the Ick episode of Spongebob? Just..ew.
Yeah, it was kind of gross, but it definitely isn't as disgusting as other new Spongebob stuff.The thing I hate the most about post-movie Spongebob is probably the designs, actually. Nowadays if you see any new character or design it'll have gross amounts of details and make it purposefully grotesque. All the designs back in the day were roundish and nice and cartoony and actually fit with the show. If Squidward had been introduced into the show after the movie I wholeheartedly believe that he would have looked like one of his "handsome" faces from that one episode.The design is absolutely horrid nowadays.Talking about design, I don't get how one can not like Gumball's style. All the backgrounds are real, and the characters are from a wide variety of other styles-the protagonists are flash animation, but there's also 3D and puppets oh god Gumball's artistic direction is so great. And the whole thing is written expertly.Seriously, the Remote was hilarious.

AXKP5KC.png

Well, dotcom, I don't like that anime you used to have as your sig and avatar constantly, I don't like Adventure Time, I don't like Flapjack, I don't like Gumball, etc.I think you can tell what types of shows I dislike.
Good ones?j/kI assume you mean "perverse" ones, whatever that actually means. You probably saw the Web Weirdos episode of Adventure Time right? Or Marceline's Closet. Or something like that. And Gumball has some truly ridiculous semi-incestuous undertones going on, so I guess you are probably validated in that.Still, not all episodes have things like that, and even those that are are usually hilarious. But to each his own. reallyI would like you to elaborate on exactly why you dislike those shows (Everything you've said so far has been a little vague), but either way, it's all cool.(Panty & Stocking is its name)

AXKP5KC.png

Family Guy hasn't been funny for several seasons. The only people who like it are people who think random references are somehow comic gold.

This topic so far

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

• 4 weeks later...
Nick live action shows, Dragon Ball(any series, and the games), Yu-Gi-Oh shows, Tai-Chi Chasers(how did my bro convince me to watch that) and the Original Voltron.50-50 about SD Gundam Force, New Bakugan (after Gundalien Invaders), and Beyblade
...You gotta be kidding me.Anyway, bad cartoons? Some that I saw on Chinese television.

Nick live action shows, Dragon Ball(any series, and the games), Yu-Gi-Oh shows, Tai-Chi Chasers(how did my bro convince me to watch that) and the Original Voltron.50-50 about SD Gundam Force, New Bakugan (after Gundalien Invaders), and Beyblade
...You gotta be kidding me.Anyway, bad cartoons? Some that I saw on Chinese television.
Voltron wasn't bad. the new on isn't terrible. but it's a bit....... yeah.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

After seeing Bob's Burgers again, I can't believe it's lasted as long as it has. It's not even funny in any way. Every joke falls flat, and the show relies to heavily on "awkward humor" which has never been funny ever and I don't understand why so many shows keep going for that.

This topic so far

Vs.

• 2 weeks later...
:sadlike:all these feels...I think it's actually one of the only good shows on CN right now... the whole, dark, over-arching storyline, the animation style, and of course, the subtle D&D references and music make it my favorite show. That being said though, everyone has their own opinion. :nodlaugh:

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

• 5 weeks later...

The Bin Weevils cartoons on the website. They suck.And Ben 10. Its so kiddy its babyish.

BJvKYW4.png

P̴̡͘r̛̕a̵͟i̷͞s͢͠é̴̢̛̕ ̛͡t̴̶̨͞h͢҉̶e̢͟ ̸̢͢͠R͢é̷͏̶d̸͘͞ ̴͟͡͏͞a͞n̶̛̕̕҉d̶͠͞͞ ̶̡̧B̷̛l̀҉a҉̢́͟c̕͠k̢͠ ̶̸̡͟͢Ģ͞͝͏͝ó̕d̛͢͢͡͠.̧҉.̷̧̛͟͞.̀҉̴
̧̨̧̡

Minecraft username: furno5943

3DS Friend code: 5043 2524 8032

:sadlike:all these feels...I think it's actually one of the only good shows on CN right now... the whole, dark, over-arching storyline, the animation style, and of course, the subtle D&D references and music make it my favorite show. That being said though, everyone has their own opinion. :nodlaugh:
I think it's actually one of the only good shows on CN right now... the whole, dark, over-arching storyline, the animation style, and of course, the subtle D&D references and music make it my favorite show.
the whole, dark, over-arching storyline, the animation style,
dark, over-arching storyline
dark
Are you sure this is the same show?

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles