Bionicle Mafia: The Gritty Reboot That Refuses To Acknowledge Any Prev

Xaeraz

I'm terribly sorry, Xaeraz, but my ghost isn't linked to my body. It is, instead, linked to this entire city. You'll have to carpet bomb the place to make me stop.With everybody inside...as we know, a little piece of me lives on in all of them.And, finally, Tyler: You killed me in the last cult game. =P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I'm terribly sorry, Xaeraz, but my ghost isn't linked to my body. It is, instead, linked to this entire city. You'll have to carpet bomb the place to make me stop.With everybody inside...as we know, a little piece of me lives on in all of them.
Don't tempt me, man. I can and will kill off absolutely everyone and bring them back as ghosts just to rekill them so the game can continue.

All are not the same

But three shall be as one

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Well, due to the unexplainable spiritual tie between me and all the others, I'd still come back with them. They have to be permanently dead for it to work.Also: I say, after deliberation with an anonymous source, that Doctor Couch (A.K.A. Bordahk Unit 227) is a traitor and must be killed.

profiles i guess

I really should have included the whole "Dead cannot tell the living what to do" rule in the post. That would save me you aggravating my headache right now, I'm sure.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

I'm going to ignore the sadistic bloodthirsty ghost, thank you very much, and wait for clues in the next scene before I decide whom to hang.

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

Today, Vakama's daily ghost inspection discovered that, no, Grochi's errant soul was not tied to the town as he had once claimed, but instead to a small Galidor set.The set was thrown into the ocean because nobody wanted it. Grochi is presumed finally double dead.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Well, sorry, couldn't help you there Grochi. Because Portalfig killed me. Tough luck there. =PAlso, don't do something similar to me, I'm a good ghost; I'm friendly. D=/EDIT: Wait, hang on, I just realized I set myself up for a joke there accidentally. >>'

Edited by BZP Blade

Apparently not; dead men don't tell tales, and unlike some of the more psionic people on this forum *points at himself*, the GM don't believe in ghosts (well, at least not in this game)
Well, technically, I'm not a ghost...And no, I'm not a Daemon either. No funny ideas.I'm a lich who wants to destroy all of those who destroyed him: Namely, the Traitors.Sadly, though, my magical powers are severely weakened, and I must rely on you to help me with that.Will you give me aid, Constructman?

profiles i guess

So basically, you made a Galidor set into your phylactery? Well, you certainly have good taste, Grochi. [/sarcasm]

Edited by Angel Bob
"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

It's awfully hard work, maintaining the walls of the Koro. Especially when a madman just demolished a significant part of one. Constructman, however, knew the job had to be done. And he was the one to do it, by god!So when the Traitor showed up and stabbed him eleven times it came as a complete surprise to everyone, especially you. Since you were expecting a good scene but my head hurts too much to do one. So you got this instead.Constructman is dead, everyone vote.

All are not the same

Freedom in the flame

The end has just begun

Heh. The Mafia obviously hate Kal, as they killed Constructman as soon as Kal asked him to help.Sucks to be you, Kal. :PVotin' Angel Bob. No reasoning, but Nevermore's in the clear so I can't kill him...(Unless An Edible Explosion is lying... can't see why he would, though...)Zakaro

AGoNWLR.jpg

They call me Zakaro. You should too.

Bordahk's lack of commas in his accusation suggests it was hurriedly typed to deflect attention from him. Votin' Bordakh.

-- Harlan Ellison

That is the worst "evidence" I've ever seen. There is more reason to hang me then him and hardly any reason to hang me. I vote Taka Nuvia. She, Tyler and Bob jumped on Bordakh pretty quick and with little to no reason, I accuse them of being Traitors to this rather puny and insignificant village we call home.

Edited by Nevermore

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

That is the worst "evidence" I've ever seen. There is more reason to hang me then him and hardly any reason to hang me. I vote Taka Nuvia. She, Tyler and Bob jumped on Bordakh pretty quick and with little to no reason, I accuse them of being Traitors to this rather puny and insignificant village we call home.
Little to no reason, you say. Well. And I get accused because I appeared in a scene, which is definitely the ultimate form of proof. If I were a mafian, then I'd be the most lousy one if I were to find the body, and grab everyone's attention. sarcastic.gifSheeesh.

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)