IC: Abraham"I didn't blow up the tower. That was Caden."IC: James"For the last time, I'm fine." James responded, stepping into the elevator, and pressing the button for the correct floor, only to hear a crack as the button cover crunched."G********."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Howard Stark - Stark Tower -"Come now, you might not have done the dirty work but you helped planned the whole thing." Howard said as he approached the entry point into the building, JARVIS opened the way for him as he entered with Abraham. "And who is this Caden, huh?"

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: James"Fine." He replied shortly, reaching into a pocket, and withdrawing a small rag and wrapped it around his wrist, in an effort not to drip blood on the elevator carpet.IC: Abraham"I planned the assault, yes. It was ridiculously easy." Abraham glanced at the door in front of him. "Caden is one of the Brotherhood mutants. Code name of Destruction."

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: JamesJames bit back a scathing remark, and did as he was told. He carefully removed the rag that he had placed on his wrist, and glanced at it.Hmm. Don't think it should be that red.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Howard Stark - Stark Tower -"You don't seem very loyal to the Brotherhood...openly telling me about your comrades and all..." He remarked as the faceplate of his helmet opened up. the iris scanner on the way getting a good look at him before opening the way to the holding cells. He promptly placed Abraham in the nearest holding cell, it was slightly dusty from lack of recent use but otherwise okay. Howard backed up and pushed a few buttons on his suit, activated the lock. Unlike your average cell instead of a door it had some sort of advanced forcefield.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: JamesJames glanced down at his arm, looking at the wound. A long, deep cut ran from midway up the underside of his forearm, down his wrist, and across the back of his hand. It had avoided major arteries, but only barely. Blood flowed from it in a steady stream."Hmm. Well. Maybe I'm not as fine as I thought."IC: AbrahamAbraham tapped on the forceshield experimentally. "Indeed. Most of them are bloody fools."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Howard Stark - Stark Tower -"Hmm, this might be weird coming from a 'good guy', but I think I know what you mean, with my intellect I have to dumb down pretty much everything for my comrades. It can become a nuisance." Howard said, figuring trying to relate to him would get him answers all the easier. "Anyway, feel like explaining exactly what was going on back there? Such as why I saw X-men come to the Brotherhood's rescue? Answer me that and I'll see about some new clothes and Sudoku. Oh and you can keep on talking while I go fetch them, I can hear you from pretty much anywhere in the tower." If some clothes and Sudoku were all it took to get some answers Howard was more than willing to comply.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Abraham"I haven't a clue." Abraham shrugged, once again rapping on the forcefield with his knuckles. "The X-Men, historically, never side with the Brotherhood for long. And it would have taken a significant event to drive them to do so again.""They mentioned Weapon X. Ring a bell?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Howard Stark - Stark Tower -Howard began to walk away from the cell, doing what he said he was gonna do, getting clothes and Sudoku puzzles. His armor began to dematerialize and vanished as he walked, revealing his now somewhat burnt tux, it seemed not all the heat from the plasma blasts had been completely absorbed by the suit, either that or being physically merged with the Iron Man suit had something to do with it. Howard wasn't completely sure himself. "Weapon X...I've heard of it, capture mutants and use them as weapons, tools...that's about as far as my knowledge of them goes. A very secretive group....anything you care to add?"

IC: JamesJames hugged her back with one arm, and chuckled slightly. "I'd use the other arm too, but I'd rather not get blood on your uniform."IC: Abraham"They're responsible for enhancing the Wolverine's abilities, among other things. They do their best to ensure that they operate relatively unknown, but I've managed to piece a few things together over the years.""They've long since been enemies of Xavier's Institute. My best guess would be that they finally ascertained the location, and schematics of the building. In truth, I am surprised it took them this long. The Institute has ridiculously low security."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Howard Stark - Stark Tower -"I see...that makes a lot of sense, all those mutants in a location with rather low security...very tempting for an organization that uses mutants as weapons. But their greed just might be their downfall...it seems not all the X-men are captured, and now they're trying to get the Brotherhood to help them." Howard entered his bedroom, he found some rather casual clothing, though casual for him was still better than what the average person wore. He then opened drawer after drawer, trying to find a sudoku book that wasn't filled in. He'd had a lot of spare time in the past. "What are the odds of Quicksilver actually helping? Doesn't he want the X-men to fall?"

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: KnightKnight created wings of light and dodged the giant fist, catching the air currents with the wings to send him out of reach, he dove down closer to the other brotherhood members to make sure the giant didn't try to step on him when he heard Windrider talking. 'The X-Men have been captured!' He thought in surprise. 'I wonder what they're going to do?' He touched down nearby, close enough that the Magnitude couldn't step on him, but far enough that he had plenty of time to dodge if he was attacked.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: James"I'm glad I'm here too."Because we're lucky enough to be. Hundreds of people are dead, and more will die, before the day is out. Because we couldn't stop them.IC: Abraham"It's quite possible. Several of Quicksilver's relatives are on the team, and it has long been suspected that some of our members were taken as well." Abraham rapped against the shield slightly harder. "It would be an incredibly stupid move, however. Restoring the X-Men to full strength is the biggest mistake Maximoff could make right now.""Sending the Brotherhood with the X-Men against Weapon X will severely weaken their forces, and restore the X-Men. Once that is done, the X-Men or another faction could sweep in and wipe them out with ease."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Howard Stark - Stark Tower -Howard started to head back toward the holding cells with the clothing and puzzles. "Quicksilver isn't that dense though, surely he'll think of this...if he agrees to help them he'll try something..."

IC: Howard Stark - Stark Tower -"Well, then you're a pretty hefty loss to them..." Howard commented, almost back at the cells, his eyes being scanned again. "You wouldn't mind going over some of the other Brotherhood members would you? You know, like strengths weaknesses, chances of being as loyal as you are?"

IC: AbrahamAbraham pushed against the field, but this time, there was a slight give to it. Smirking slightly, he put his hand down. "Perhaps. In exchange for a chair."IC: James"I think you answered your own question there." James commented with a slight grin.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Howard Stark - Stark Tower -"Huh, I could've sworn there would be chairs in there..." He said as he walked into the cell room, clothing and puzzle box in hand. "Step away from the field please." He wasn't about to turn it off with Abraham standing right next to it.

IC: Howard Stark - Stark Tower -Howard turned off the field, placing the items down before reactivating it. "Ah perfect, there's one in the other cell. He went to go grab said chair. "Why don't you start with that windy guy? What was his name...Nathan? I read his file a bit in the Enforcer database. Not the easiest thing to hack but I managed. He seemed visually upset back there, wasn't really paying attention to what he was blabbing about though."

IC: JamesJames raised an eyebrow, as if to ask what she was referring to.IC: Abraham"Nathan Stari, codename Windrider." The mutant replied, sitting down in the chair. Much better. He hadn't been able to sit down for so long. "Control over wind. Tends to be one of the more moral members."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: James"The world is strange." James replied simply, shrugging slightly. "There are supposed villains who are twice as honest as the heroes, and supposed "good guys" who are as crooked as they come."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Abraham"Morals aren't necessarily a weakness. Only if they are allowed to be. As for Caden," Abraham tapped his chin in thought. "Fires orbs of destructive energy. Was capable of matching Windrider in single combat. He took out the support structure for Enforcer tower."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Howard Stark - Stark Tower -"Hmm, didn't expect you to take that stance on morals...." Howard said as he sat down in a chair of his own. "What about that guy with the kinetic powers? The one who took me right out of the sky, outran my missiles?"