IC: Abraham"There are too many people who have had strong morals and been successful for me to deny that simple fact. The telekinetic is Rene Lebeau. Recent addition to the group, also a relatively non-malicious member."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Howard Stark - Stark Tower -"You have an excellent point there...how about that guy who could change his size, the one mostly responsible for the loss of civilian life?" Even Howard's so far callous demeanor was slightly betrayed as he said those words, though it was incredibly subtle.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Sweet jeebus. That was a lot of pages very fast. Have any of the staff looked over the profile for Fauna by Silverstar last page?IC: Siegfried sighed as he ferried another civilian to a hospital. His search for the perpetrator of the attack had to be put on hold in favor of ensuring the safety of the innocents. It had taken much time, but it was entirely worth it.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

OOC: Sweet jeebus. That was a lot of pages very fast. Have any of the staff looked over the profile for Fauna by Silverstar last page?
OOC: I'll get on that right now actually....
Name: Sierra FleetingCodename: FaunaAge: 16Gender: FemaleFaction: NonePower(S): Can shift into any animal at will and maintain human intelligence while an animal.Appearance: Sierra has long, wavy white hair and big lavender eyes. She is very pretty but is sad and pale. She is very thin and overall small.Weapons: NoneSkills: EmpathyPersonality: Sierra is mostly quiet and calm but can have violent mood swings.Weakness: Sierra is slightly mentally unstable and sometimes goes into seizure-like fits.Bio: Sierra ran away from the foster home she lived at when her foster parents showed no concern over her little sisters disappearance.
OOC: Fauna's profile could use some more description...like some more details for her Skills, Bio, Weakness, Powers, and Personality. Pretty much all of it quite frankly. Though other than that it's fine.All you need to do is flesh it out a bit Silverstar and it should be fine. :) Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Magnitude rolled his eyes at the photokinetic. He'd been taking potshots at every Brotherhood member he could see and he thought getting closer to them to try and use them as a shield was a smart idea. Smart for trying to stop Magnitude himself smashing him, but now there was nothing to stop him having his head blow off by one of the others.Just in case Magnitude pointed a finger at Knight and fired off a stream of Pym Particles. That should shrink this stooge down to a more manageable size

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: KnightKnight gathered the light to make a solid shield of light around himself that blocked the patricles but didn't shrink since it wasn't matter. While keeping a wary eye on the brotherhood who so far hadn't done anything, he spoted a street light that was knocked over but still working, focusing on it, the light dimmed slightly as it was compressed then a laser burst from it straight at Magnitude.OOC: Plot question; Are the Avengers going to be involved in the Weapon-X plot or will they have their own plot?

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC ASOS (Enforcer tower)I hurried over to the site of the battle. I heard that the Brotherhood had converged on the tower and I needed to help. I climbed up to the site...Only to see that the tower was gone and next to nobody was fighting anymore. "What?!" I yelled. "I get here and the party's over! Curse these stupid legs..."Then I realized something. It wasn't my fault. "Alright you!" I yelled."Yeah, you! You stupid punk of a writer! Why couldn't have you transfered my profiles to the main topic sooner?! Maybe if you weren't so lazy then I could have gotten some of the action!" I heard somebody say "Why is he talking to a shop window?" "What are you looking at?!" I yelled back.

IC: The meagre light gathered from a flickering, broken street light didn't make a laser powerful enough to even scorch Magnitude's costume. And while Knight hard light constructs were enough to block solid objects like bullets, they were less effective at stopping a beam of microscopic particles in a constant state of quantum uncertainty. The Pym Particles were worming through the photons making up his shield, starting to scatter on him

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Brooklyn (Times Square)Meanwhile, in the same hotel that the remaining X-Men were staying at, Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle sat huddled in the lobby.She hadn't tasted fresh air in years. Weapon-X had deprived her of her final years of high school, had forced her to adjust to life in a cage; it was that same sense of disquiet she had come to know that helped her sneak onto Spectre's plane and lay in the fetal position for hours on end, not even making an audible breath. When Rebekah had exited the plane, Brooklyn had waited about ten minutes before sneaking off and hailing a cab, ending up in Times Square. Rumor had it that some of the X-Men had escaped, and made their way into New York City, where the Enforcer Tower was under siege. This hotel seemed like as good a place to look for them as any.IC: Jace (Hotel, New York City)"Hold up," Jace said with a small smirk, looking down at Katherine as she nestled her head into his abdomen. "What'd you just call me?"-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Oh, wow. Totally missed that last Earl post. My bad, Zyke.IC: Jace (Hotel, New York City)The younger vampire rolled his eyes and held up a finger, slipping on a shirt and moving towards the door. When he pulled it open, there was Earl, and Jace grinned as he rested his head against the frame of the hotel door and surveyed the Bishop."What can I do for you, Earl?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Elijah:And just across the lobby floor from Brooklyn sat Elijah, reclined in a chair and reading a copy of The Great Gatsby, humming to himself in the process. Well, it would sound like humming, but if somebody got close enough they'd realize the sounds coming weren't being made by vibrations coming from him, and sounded more like a full orchestra rather than simple humming.But most people didn't look into it, so they just assume he was sitting there, reading and humming.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC-Elijah:A second more and Elijah heard somebody in the room mention that they loved the book he was reading. He looked up with a slightly bored, but still interested expression, the air of music about him ceasing. The person he'd heard appeared to be a nineteen-or-so year old girl, sitting directly across from him."Yes, it's a great work of fiction," he said, beginning to look back down, before he did a short double take. Why, this girl looked rather strikingly similar to Alaric Carlisle. Surprising."Are you familiar with any of his other works, miss...?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC another profile prepproved by FlexName: Peter TyrellCodename: GravityAge: 20Gender: MaleFaction: NonePowers: The ability to manipulate gravity. This can be used to fly, to crush objects, or to levitate objects. Compare to a toa of gravityAppearence: Looks extremely similar to the movie version of IcemanWeapons: NonePersonality: Gravity is a very confused individual. He will often attempt to help only to find that he's helping the wrong side. As a result of these constant blunders, he suffers from low self esteem.Weaknesses: He may often not take action because he's afraid that his actions may cause more destruction.Bio: Gravity woke up one day in the middle of a field. He didn't know how he had gotten their, but what he did know was that he didn't belong there. He was from the year 2099 (Earth-928) but somehow he had gotten transported to this universe. Uncertain of what to do, he is roaming the USA in search of a way to get home.IC Gravity (NYC streets)I walked into New York city and looked around. I had no idea what I was doing here. Judging from the fact that I didn't exist in this time period, my options would be extremely limited due to the fact that I couldn't present any documentation of my identity. I looked around, confused. The past was so confusing.

IC: Abraham"Zachary Adams. Codename of Magnitude. He, from what I have observed, has no particular hatred for humanity, but he believes quite firmly that one day it will be us or them. And he intends to be on the winning side." Abraham replied, noting Howard's reaction."He has no problem harming civilians if necessary."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Thanatos Fong dashed through the streets of New York, hot in pursuit of his target a mutant according to his employer but thats a detailed as it gets. The mutant turned into a open street running fast as he can but alas, Fong grabbed a certain weapon he had in his pocket his trusty Deagle he took aim and shot a bullet straight into the mutants head. However to his shock the mutant mearly fell onto someone uninjured.NPC: Iron SkinIron Skin's ability was his iron skin no attacks could really cut or wound him however that shot made him trip and fall onto some random person. Seeing a chance of escape he grabbed Gravity the person he fell into and grabbed him by the throat."Stop right there or I'll kill this guy!"Thanatos stopped in his tracks, not making a move.

Edited by Vandenreich

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: Abraham"Yes. Rosalina Maximoff. She is Quicksilver's niece. Usues chaos magic, and is capable of causing anything that can go wrong to go wrong. She can also use it to create shields. Skilled hand to hand combatant, but said skill is limited by a lack of physical strength."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Howard Stark - Stark Tower -"My knowledge on anything magic is rather limited, I've always put more faith in things more, concrete...are her powers somehow related to Strange's abilities?"

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Abraham"Not that I am aware of. In my experience, magic is merely an ability or science we do not yet understand. Her abilities are for the most part set in stone, however, and the most detrimental is her ability to cause anything that can go wrong to go wrong. No matter how low the odds it would happen, she can make it happen."He raised an eyebrow. "For you especially, she would be a difficult opponent. Mostly because your abilities are completely reliant on the suit."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Thanatos"What the ****!" the mutant fell to the ground paralyzed by the sheer weight, dropping Gravity while on his way to the ground. Thanatos made haste and quickly applied some knock out gas knocking the mutant out. "Who are you?" Thanatos asked Gravity curiousty in his mind.

Edited by Vandenreich

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

OOC: Hey guys! Long time no talk.Well, football season is over. Which means, good news, I think I'll actually have time for this!...No need for cheering. Calm down, all of you. :PAnyway, to get back into this though, I'll need a MAJOR recap. I don't feel like reading a hundred pages... There'll be a hundred more by the time I finish. :lol:So, what have you all been up to while I've been gone, and where are my various characters? :P

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

OOC: SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWell, first off: a majority of the X-Men were kidnapped by Weapon-X and turned into assassins. Those that escaped include Alaric, Tara, Matt, Jordan, Zack, and a couple others that aren't with the main group. The Ultimate X-Men have come back to take Alex and save their own world, and that whole plotline is coming to a head right now in the middle of NYC. Dallas came to give him a hand and was promptly run over by his Ultimate counterpart. I rolled with the assumption that Bri followed Dallas back home from California after their little vacation.Also, we have werewolves now, and a couple vampires.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Great to have you back, Toast. I'll PM you a recap.EDIT: Or not, Tyler beat me to it. IC: Abraham"It would indeed." Abraham commented, tapping at the book thoughtfully. "Quite well.""If you do not mind, I have a question for you. This is the old Avengers headquarters, is it not?"

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Dallas is lying on the asphalt in New York City, looking distinctly run over but otherwise still Dallas. Brotherhood's in the same spot. Matt's trying to team up what's left of the X-Men with them to take down Weapon-X.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME