IC: White Queen (Hotel)“I’m sure you will enjoy this show my love.” She smiled as she snuggled with him.IC: Quicksilver (NYC Battle)Blood dripped down Quicksilver’s face from Jame’s blow; angered now cars, large sheets of metal, street-lights and fire hydrants were all pulled into the air. They swirled around Quicksilver before his hand flew forward all of the metal flying at James.IC: Songbird (NYC Battle)Brando’s rounds burst through her right wing, sending feathers into the air as she fell to the ground. Using the eyes of those around her she attempted to use telekinesis to wrench the gun from his hand as her fist flew towards his gut.“I don’t want to fight you… just leave this place!” she said.IC: Ultimate Feral (NYC)John continued to drive, Scott tailing behind him in the Jeep. Soon he reached the scene of the battle at NYC. He walked up to the tense situation with the Ultimates, "What's going on here?" He asked his eyes flashing yellow for a moment. IC: StangerAres suddenly appeared levitating near Abraham and Noel, he'd quickly teleported over there when she was in trouble. Blue energy crackled around his hands, "Let her GO." He said his grey eyes hard. "Or I will kill you." He said.IC: TribladeMatt gritted his teeth and then sent a massive plasma blast flying at Howard Stark again. "Why can't you Avengers just leave!" He yelled.OOC: Will be editing in more soon! to everything ive missed

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Knight hadn't taken the dust from Magnitude's strike into account. Raised in a veritable cloud from the impact, it dulled and blocked his blinding flash. So when he flew up, Magnitude lashed out again, like trying to swat an irritating fly. And even if Knight managed to dodge the armoured fist itself, the billowing wind currents created by the swing would be sure to throw him around like a paper bag

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Windrider - Remains of the Enforcer Tower -"Ah **** it!" I yelled as I flew out of the way to avoid the metal now flying at James. So much for negotiations. IC: Iron Man - Remains of the Enforcer Tower -Howard swore as the plasma blast hit him. His suit sparked a bit as the shield tried to take most of the plasma blast. The outer layer of the suit slightly melted from the extreme amount of heat. Howard knew another blast like that might actually burn all the way through his suit. Suit integrity at 20%, sir the shields can only block so much, and from the looks of things the other Avengers aren't doing that well, I'd recommend a retreat? Howard grimaced from inside the suit, JARVIS was right, they were losing badly, Noel was pinned down, James was getting bombarded by metal, Ares had been shot earlier. Plus they were heavily outnumbered now that some other mutants that seemed to be X-men were helping the Brotherhood. They needed to get Noel and get the heck out of here. Howard quickly tapped the other Avenger's cells, or whatever communication devices they had on their person. "Guys, I'd hate to be the one to say this, but I think we need to retreat." He pointed his repulsor at Abraham again. "Let her go...and we'll leave." He kept his eye on Matt, if he fired a plasma blast again he'd have to bail.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: AbrahamAbraham quickly took note of the other members of the Avengers start to appear. "Well, I had a suggestion Ms. Liberty, but I think it is an invalid point by now."There are so few options open to me. Negotiation is no longer an option, not when I am outnumbered three to one. Nor can I defeat them all without significant risk. They would allow me to walk away, but I cannot return to the Brotherhood just yet. No. Not when they seem about to take a path that could lead to their own destruction. Well. I believe it is time to do the unexpected.Slowly, Abraham stood, holding his hands up where they could be seen, and stepping back. As expected, Stark's repulsor followed him, the threat very clear. Cautiously, he bent down, scooped a set of handcuffs up off the ground, and closed them around his own wrists.IC: JamesJames didn't answer his phone, for several reasons. First of all, he didn't have it on him in the first place. Second, even if he did, the magnetism it had been exposed to would have fried it beyond belief. But the most compelling reason was even simpler.He was too busy avoiding the flying cars. The first one smashed down a foot to his right, while he batted away several pieces of flying metal. The second was just barely batted aside, as pain shot through his arm from the impact. Smaller shards impacted against his skin with little effect other than to annoy him, but he was fighting to keep the larger items at bay.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Abraham"It would appear that way, wouldn't it?" Abraham replied, lacking his usual smirk. Not out of worry or fear, out of annoyance. Surrendering was not the option he had hoped to use. In fact, it was one of the last escape options he had. Originally, he had intended to either talk Noel down, or defeat her, and then leave.But that was before the other Avengers appeared, with their outdated ideals of unity. Unity, while it had advantages, was far from a useful trait. It was difficult to cultivate, and far too easy to exploit for its own good.Nevertheless, Abraham was unconcerned. He had been through far worse experiences that this, and he was more than capable of turning this event to his advantage. He had a few cards up his sleeve yet.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Iron Man - Remains of the Enforcer Tower -Howard was a bit surprised at Abraham cuffing himself, though looking at Abraham, he could tell he was a schemer, he obviously had some other reason for surrendering besides being outnumbered. But no matter, at least coming here wouldn't be a totally lost, they managed to nab one of the Brotherhood, the one who had helped plan the attack too. "Wise choice. Now get move on in that direction." He said, gesturing toward the vehicles in the distance away from the battle, with just so happened to belong to SHIELD.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

IC: Abraham"That, I won't do." Abraham replied calmly. "In case you hadn't noticed, those are SHIELD vehicles. And I rather like having my head attacked to my shoulders without a bullet through it."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OCC: This has the Flex seal of approvel.IC: (Prototype)Lexie stood still as the missiles came at her. The armor blocked most of it, but not all. She was sent flying back. She didn't move when she landed. What Howard had said triggered a memory in her, of when she found her parents.She had been out at the store, shopping for Blake's present. He was really into lego, even at 15, so she got him some. As she walked home, more people ran past her, towards her house. 'It's nothing, Lexie, nothing at all.' She started to worry though when she heard the sirens. Picking up the pace, she ran to her home, with the cops swarming it. She ran inside, blowing past all the officers. She then saw her parents, dead, and the killer nothing more then blood splatters on the wall. She screamed, and her powers came out. She went a on a rampage, consuming everyone in her path.As the memory finished, she felt the same sort of rage then, now. She got up, morphed one claw, and slammed into into the ground. She was about five feet from the others, and when her claw hi the ground, spikes about 10 feet tall came out of the ground, hitting just about anyone in a 20 foot raidus.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Iron Man - Remains of the Enforcer Tower -Before Howard could really argue with their new prisoner, Prototype came rushing at them, slamming a claw into the ground. Howard really didn't care to see what happened next and grabbed Abraham from behind and took off flying away from the scene just as the spikes came flying out of the ground. "Well you're coming with me then it seems." IC: Windrider - Remains of the Enforcer Tower -I landed near Matt. "It looks like they're starting to retreat." I said slowly. I watched as Abraham was taken away by Iron Man, sadly I wasn't in any position to stop him, wasn't sure if I cared to anyway. He was as heartless as you could get.

IC: Abraham"You know, I'd recommend you all retreat." Abraham commented, just before he was hoisted into the air. He glanced at Stark. "You know if they don't run, they'll be overcome in a matter of minutes?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Destruction (NYC Battle)Caden took the blast which made him stumble away, the punch missing him completely.IC: Stranger (NYC Battle)“Alright he’s coming with us.” He said pointing at Abraham. “And then we will back off.” He said to the Brotherhood members and X-Men around them.Ares scooped up Noel in his arms and lifted them into the air after Stark. “We’re leaving.” He said to her. They needed to escape they were far outnumbered.“James! Let’s go!” he called down to James who was still fending off magnetic attacks.IC: Triblade (NYC Battle)Matt watched Prototype’s display of destructive power but he was far enough away with the Ultimate’s that the spikes didn’t come near him. IC: Quicksilver (NYC Battle)At the sight of the Avengers retreating Quicksilver ended his barrage.“This fight isn’t over, we will continue this another time.” He said to James. He’d seen his nephew Matt present and he quickly flew over to them, landing near him.“Why are you here Matt?” he said. “And why were you assisting us?” he asked.IC: Ultimate Feral (NYC Battle)John winced when he saw Quicksilver land near them… with his power over metal he could easily bend John into any shape he wanted, not to mention one of his arms was solid metal.OOC: MAJOR EDIT past this pointTime skip for all of the Weapons inside the jet, they are now arriving back at the Weapon-X base after hours of flight. IC: Feral (Plane, Weapon-X)John's eyes snapped open as he felt the plane begin to descend towards the landing-zone. "Guess we're back." he said rubbing his eyes.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: UryuUryu had no Idea what was going on but all of a sudden an outcry of pure pain and finding himself in the air was more then enough to find out. He landed some ten feet away completely knocked out and injured.

Edited by Vandenreich

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC RageOw.................... where was I? IC KnowerI was still hiding behind the building. IC GeoffreyThe weapon x agent had frozen in place. I cleared my throat. "You there?" I asked.IC MachinexSo it was over, and prime time too. I started to fly away but then I saw somebody just standing there (Siegfried). I flew over. "I wouldn't recomend hanging around much longer if I were you," I said in an amicable tone.

IC: Abraham"Is it possible for someone other than Howard Stark to carry me? I have a feeling what's left of my shirt will soon rip. At this height, even for me, that would be a problem."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Weapon-X Agent (NYC)“No I’m not…” he said before walking off to the car and getting inside. IC: Stranger (NYC Battle)Ares levitated near Howard and the others holding tightly onto Noel. “Are you okay? How’s your head?” he asked her brushing aside her hair as he looked for injures blushing while he held onto her.IC: Feral (Weapon-X Facility)The plane suddenly landed, John woke up and seeing Liliana still fast asleep he picked her up and slowly carried her into the base, ignoring the guards as he walked them to her room.IC: Daken (Weapon-X Facility)Daken followed behind his brother and Liliana glaring at the back of John’s head.IC: Scorcher (Weapon-X Facility)Kane silently walked into the base and then headed for his father’s office.IC: Darkfang (Weapon-X Facility)Darkfang teleported himself to the medical bay.IC: Mimic (Weapon-X Facility)Christine slowly walked to her room using the wall for support as she did.IC: Summer-flight (Weapon-X Facility)Ashlynn slowly waked back to her room her thoughts clouded from the two death’s she’d caused.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: Brando (Enforcer Tower, New York City)"Close, but not quite. If you really knew me, you'd know everyone calls me Brando. Who are you, and what have you done with Natalie?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Erin:Spikes, big ones. In fact, one had almost hit Erin. However, the attack seemed similar to that used in many, many videogames, a notorious one being Prototype 2, a game he had recently finished.And so he simply rolled away from the spike that would have hit him had he not anticipated a similar action to occur, and stopping before he rolled on top of another. And, at that moment, he was really, really glad that he could be a bit of a videogame nerd at times.Next course of action, rip the spike next to him from the ground. After a moment of straining, he succeeded. After that? He launched it like a javelin at the mutant who'd started that attack, who he figured, through some form of irony, had the chance of being called Prototype as well.And then, he moved back to catch up with the other Neo-Avengers, not wanting to be lost from his group.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: UryuUryu's limp body lay on the ground he was completely blacked out until a flash of electricity rippled from his body, waking him up. The bespectacled man coughed and limped as he attempted to get up. Suprisingly his glasses were still intact."Thank god I went to spec-savers"Uryu looked around he was still on his knees unable to walk. With one last ditch attempt he cried for help."Anyone there if so help-"He was cut short by falling unconscious, but not with out sending a bolt of lightning through the sky as a flare for aid.

Edited by Vandenreich

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: Brando (Enforcer Tower, New York City)"Then in that case you should also know me well enough to remember that the last person who thought it'd bring the lols to annoy me ended up with a ruptured kidney after I tossed a toothpick into his body via the peephole in his apartment door."Natalie descended into sort of an awkward silence before Brando grinned, hiding a quiet laugh remarkably well."Screwing with you, Natalie. Just screwing with you."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Heka walked up behind Knower, his hands empty. Anyone could see from the way he stood that his hands were much more potent weapons than the armory of guns attached to his armor. "Brotherhood or Avengers?"IC: Natalie"I was worried for a second." I said grinning, my mismatched eyes twinkling.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: JamesJames nodded to Howard, and shot another glare at the retreating Quicksilver. He picked his shield up off the ground and slipped it onto his back, following his teammates at a full run.Drops of red spattered the ground as he kept running, seeping from his right hand. He blinked slightly, feeling his head start to lose some of clarity. In fact, it was only due to his super human physiology he wasn't experiencing the symptoms of blood loss. And that he wasn't slowly bleeding out. The attack had slashed part of his wrist.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Brando (Enforcer Tower, New York City)"Why are you looking at me like that?" Brando asked, despite never having turned to face Natalie to see what her face looked like. Once again, the marskman's borderline supernatural ability to read the emotions of the people around him shone through.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Brando (Enforcer Tower, New York City)"Alrighty, then," Brando replied, seeming to leave the subject where it lay; he shrugged as much as he possibly could while wrapped inside Natalie's fireman's carry.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME