IC: NatalieOuch ouch. Luckily my 3/4 alien brain gave me some resistance. When the pain had stopped I recognized that that wounded teenager had helped and threw a blast at Caden, following up with a punch.IC: Fox dashed and grabbed the timeshifter, trying to get him out of harm's way.IC: Dante growled, his sword morphing into a rifle. He aimed and fired a few sound blasts at iron man.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Quicksilver (NYC Battle)Momentarily surprised by this knowledge Pietro took the blow to his groin, he cried out in pain and then unleashed an electro magnetic field from his body with enough force to probably blast James off of him.His head was protected against Knower’s attacks due to the fact he was wearing his father, Magneto’s famous helmet which had the power to ward off but the strongest telepathic attacks.IC: Songbird (NYC Battle)Songbird suddenly felt the world slow around her to the point of almost being frozen as Dallas got out of the car and used his powers on her. She watched as the Avenger raised his gun at her and fired a single bullet shooting out. She couldn’t move… couldn’t dodge… couldn’t fly away; the only thing she could do was use her telekinesis. With her slowed reaction time she used her telekinesis to stop the bullet in its tracks… and inch away before it had gone into her heart, it continued to spin due to the velocity before she sent it back at Brando.Suddenly time seemed to return to normal as Dallas was hit by the car. She lifted herself up on her wings, and dove at Brando, trying to deliver a kick to his chest.IC: White Queen (Hotel)“Why don’t we see if True Blood is on?” she asked Jace. “That’s a very good show they portray our kind well.” She said.

IC: Jace (Hotel, New York City)"If that's what you wanna watch, Katherine," Jace complied with a shrug, flipping up four channels and tossing the remote towards the foot of the bed. -Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Dodging the incoming barrage was simple for if they were slammed into they would all head in one direction; therefore Uryu merely ran in the opposite direction running far enough to avoid the buildings potential collapse
OOC: ...wait, what? The rubble was coming from above him. The opposite direction would be straight down through the pavement
Will the Pym particles make the laser bigger as well?
I'm leaning towards no. From what I know of Pym particles they work by shifting mass through dimensions, so something like a laser which has no mass wouldn't be affectedIC: Machinex's arrival was timely. Though for Magnitude, not himself. The metal-armoured hero acted as a lightning-rod, drawing away Uryu's electrical attack into his own suit, the electricity crackling around him in bright arcs. And unfortunately his web shooters which hadn't worked before and had had no work done on them to improve their adhesiveness amazingly didn't work this time either. They just slithered off Magnitude's nose, neither sticky nor large enough to hold him.The laser worked though. It hit Magnitude in the side, making him step back in pain before lunging forward to strike at Knight, who's glowing and beam attack had somewhat given away his position. As big as he was, Magnitude could cross large distances in a single movement so to the comparatively tiny Knight he was moving fast. Lacking Uryu's enhanced speed the photokinetic would be hard-pressed to avoid any repercussions from the incoming tank-sized fist Edited by Lord of Adders Black

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: AbrahamAbraham shifted slightly, causing the bullets to clip his temple, rather than impact where she intended. The mutant darted forward, crossing the small gap between them quickly, and throwing a left hook toward her face. If she had the speed and reflexes he suspected she did, however, she would most likely dodge."Apologies, Ms. Liberty."IC: JamesJames took advantage of the brief delay between his attack and the push, slamming his fist into the unprotected part of Quicksilver's face. Unfortunately, his enemy's attack hit just as he did so, robbing the blow of much of its force.James landed against the ground hard with a quiet groan, before pushing himself back to his feet, trying to ignore the profuse bleeding from his hand.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Brando (Enforcer Tower, New York City)Luckily, Songbird had attempted two attacks at once, and Brando cleanly evaded the bullet and the kick as Ashlynn, still regaining her coordination after being hit with a time warp, flew towards him. When she charged past him, trying to turn around, he spun again before the blind "hero" could get a grip on where she was in relation to him and fired off several rounds.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:(Scott)Scott followed in the jeep,ready to rock.(Prototype)Lexie wasn't expecting the laser at all, so took the attack in the shoulder, as she had turned a bit to consumes someone else. "Not canniblism, just taking the DNA for food. You understand" Lexie then put her armor on, blade out. "I'm still open for that date by the way." She rushed Iron Man, ready to cu right through that suit.

Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Abraham"You misunderstand." Abraham replied, darting forward the instant she had initiated her flip, and swinging another punch just as she landed. "I do not apologize for my admittedly minimal part of the attack.""I apologize that you have left me no alternative but to defeat you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC MachinexGah! The lightning attack flooded my suit with energy. "Diverting excess electrical energy into power supply," the AI in my suit. "Power level at 237%." "Looks like those webs won't work after all," I thought. "Let's try a different approach." I said to myself. "How long should the jets sustain?" I asked the AI. "At 100% power, they have enough standard fuel to sustain themselves for 5 minutes." "Ok then, how many RC receivers did you bring?" "Just one," the AI replied. "Hm," I said to myself. OOC Are there still any enforcersuits that still work that haven't been used?IC KnowerSomething was blocking my interference. "Hm," I said to myself. "Let's knock that thing off." With that, I picked up a large stone off of the ground.OOC Anybody for him to fight other than Quicksilver?Rage could use an opponent (Other than Banner) too.

OOC: I think this got missed the first time since I edited it in. I'll repost it properlyIC: Well this ought to be fun. Standing at a removed distance from the fight, X-Bones hurled a bolt of disintegrating energy at the feet of the woman dressed in Captain America's colours, so that it would topple her over rather than punch a hole through her. He was guessing that, as the Captain's apparent successor she was also their inherited leader, so taking her out should cripple their command structure and morale. It was so nice to be able to think about morale again. Phalanx didn't care about how many you killed, they'd just digitally reproduce more identical models

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: AbrahamAbraham, thrown back by the shield blow, growled, and blocked the blast X-Bones hurled with his shoulder, wincing as the blast ate away at his skin. Though not nearly the same level as it would have been, it still hurt.Even in chess, there is honor.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: UryuUryu cursed mentally, he hated metal suits they were so annoying and bulky. But he decided that the Tin-Can would have it under control.He ran around observing who needed help, and behold it was Ms.Liberty, the obsession of his former roommate. But what brought shock to the bespactacled man was not her, but her attacker." WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!"He had no Idea why the X-men were fightning the "good guys" nor did he care. He was not one of them he was his own man and he would prove it. Uryu fired a shot straight at X-bones. While he walked closer anger in his eyes."What has happened to the X-men that this pathetic Brotherhood member would have to defend someone from you."

Edited by Vandenreich

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: Abraham"Even in chess, there are rules." The mutant replied, glancing at his shoulder momentarily. The skin was red and inflamed, indicating that had his adaptation not already been in effect, it would have been worse. Much worse.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: "Oh where do I start," X-Bones said, using his skeletal arm to block the lightning bolt (as the bones were held together by energy rather than flesh there was no way for the electricity to be conducted into the rest of his body) before counting reasons off those same bony fingers, "Alien conquest of Earth, being thrown through the walls between dimensions, unhelpful locals, Weapon X really putting a spanner in our save-the-world plans and, for that matter, giving me this arm in the first place. I probably have many many more reasons if you got the time. You might want to take a seat."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: UryuAnd like that one single word gave Uryu enough motivation to kill the man infront of himWeapon-X...Without so much as a response he blasted two more bolts at him, anger in his eyes"So you thinks thats an excuse? Pathetic... your helping the Brotherhood here you realize, your enemy, humanitys enemy! And you think misery in your life is an excuse to help scum like them! Thats the kind of thin that makes me angry."Uryu blasted another shot of lightning at X-Bones.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: Ultimate Julia, Ultimate ZackA beam of green energy lanced through the air in front of Uryu, absorbing the bolt of lightning. "Chill your jets, man," Zack said, his visor still sizzling, "we're the good guys."Julia joined Zack, standing next to X-Bones."Are you going to back off? Or do we have to this the hard way?"

67tlbk.png

IC: Iron Man - Remains of the Enforcer Tower -Howard had been surprised by Matt's sudden attack, he hadn't expected someone dressed in an X-men costume to be against them. The plasma blast hit the center of his suit, his shielding blocked some of the heat, but not all of it, the suit was singed a bit. Shields down to 78% He didn't really have time to worry about retaliating as Prototype came charging after him. He narrowly avoided her simply by flying higher up and out of her reach. "How does next Tuesday sound?" He asked as several compartments on his shoulders opened up and unleashed about a dozen homing missiles at Prototype. "Well if we have too..." I decided to assist Quicksilver, flying over to confront James. "I'm rather sorry about this, but if you don't retreat I'm gonna have to fight ya. Weapon X has to go down." The Priest stood in the middle of the battlefield between all the Avengers and the mutants. "I wonder how this will all play out..."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: "Cheers for the back up guys," X-Bones said to Zack and Julia, "And may I say, impeccable timing." He looked back at Uryu, "The Brotherhood here are your enemy. Not ours. I mean, in our universe them and us are pretty much the only humanity left, so in a weird way they were sort of right all along. World works in mysterious ways."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: James"And I'm sorry to say that I can't let killers of innocents go away unpunished. Except I'm not sorry." James said, grabbing his shield off of the ground. "You have two choices. Stand down and leave, or fight."IC: Abraham"Everything adheres to rules of some kind. Mine differ from most."This changes things. Abraham thought to himself, observing the events around him. This is no longer as simple as it was. This is not chess any longer, no. X-Men, Brotherhood, Weapon X, Avengers, and now, these alternates. Too many pieces, too convoluted for chess.This is no longer as simple as war. No, this is something much more complicated. Made even more so by one simple fact; the X-Men want our help. These alternates seem aligned with them, against Weapon X. Judging by the greatly reduced numbers, something has occurred.However, it is quite clear that helping them would be the height of folly. It has been proven time and time again that the X-Men and the Brotherhood cannot coexist for any long span of time. It would be pointless, and foolish, to restore our enemies to their full power when they are on the brink of extinction.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Uryu "Do I look like I care about your universe! We're not in your universe and I'm darn glad too because I would rather die then live in a world were every ones as bat crazy as you'"Uryu summoned a lance of lightning in his hand somewhat inspired by the lance earlier thrown."Now I'll ask you back off or do this the hard way"Uryu knew what he was doing was stupid but he didn't care if he died fighting for what he thought- no knew what was right then he would die happy.

IC: Ultimate Zack, Ultimate JuliaJulia shrugged."You chose poorly," she said and popped her claws, but didn't cover them with metal. It would only end with more pain for her. Zack fired a vision blast at Uryu's chest.OOC: Just to clear things up, Zack's vision is pure kinetic force, with no heat or other energy except light involved. Think Skakdi impact vision.

Edited by Zyke the Destroyer

67tlbk.png

IC: Liberty"And this is why you puzzle me." Noel said, walking closer to Abraham. "I don't feel right fighting you." She said softly as she raised her shield. "But it is my duty to protect this country from people who plan to destroy it." In a flash, Noel brought down her shield in hopes to hit Abraham in the head.

IC: "You know funnily enough in our universe you probably are..." X-Bones mused, "Oh, by the way, your logic has a flaw in it. If you don't care about our universe why are you getting in our way when all we want to do is try and save it. Seems to me if you really didn't care you'd just walk away, let us get the Brotherhood on our side for a bit so we can make a little raid on Weapon-X. Ah well, clearly you're a bit soft in the head."He stood on guard in case Uryu tried anything while Zack and Julia attacked

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Windrider - Remains of the Enforcer Tower -"Look, Weapon X has my friends and possibly my cousin, not to mention most of the X-men. We need his help if we're gonna stand a chance of saving them." By him I obviously meant Quicksilver. "After that you can have him." I pray this guy is the reasonable type. Though he looks rather ticked. IC: Whipvine - Remains of the Enforcer Tower -Whipvine stood near Alex. More important than joining the insane brawl going on was making sure nothing happened to the technopath. Though as a precaution she used her powers to cover her vine skinned body with bark. Snakewood bark to be precise the hardest bark in the world. This had the side effect of make her a bit heavier and slower, but it was a good defense. "Stay by me Alex." She ordered.

Edited by Snelly Bieber

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: aww man I gotta be careful, I don't wanna get killed but If Uryu does too well ill be in G-mode land :P also is Zacks blast like light fast or in other words avoidable? If not ill just edit my post.IC: UryuUryu jumped to he side avoiding the blast."There's no flaw. You step in my world helping the brotherhood kill inocent people? I don't care about your world but I care about mine, I hate Weapon-X as much as you probably do but... I won't let you take them down like this!"Uryu readied another lance, but didn't fire it.

Edited by Vandenreich

IC: "So why don't you help us take 'em down your way. So long as your way involves bringing them down, like, right now," X-Bones suggested, "I mean, you do realise you're stopping us saving millions of infected people, right? And in case you're thinking 'well they're not my universe why should I care' then hey, well done, you're seeing things from our point of view. Congrats on the gross hypocrisy. How's it feel?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Ok then I see I won't do no editing :PIC: UryuHowever Uryu had seen sparks all his life and was more then aware of a charging Julia. He easily dodged the attack and spaced himself out, firing another shot at Julia."So I see there's no convincing you people... What a shame. And I'm not the one stepping into your dimension killing people no, you are. Now I'll ask again stand down."

Edited by Vandenreich

IC: Showstopper (Enforcer Tower, New York City)The attack on Julia slowed in midair until it came to a halt, sparkling and fizzling in the empty space between Uryu and the alternate X-Men without a target. The alternate Dallas, all unfettered charm, long black hair brushed along his eyebrow perfectly, had a cute smirk on his face as he surveyed the attacker."Mate, if I had a dime for every qualm I had about killing you, then we'd be adding another broke immigrant to what seems to be a growing subset of them here in this universe. Get out of here. Let the grown ups talk."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME