IC: UryuUryu munched on a bright apple. He had left the school after Azrael died and left him his inheritance which was a very great amount of money. Since then he had been traveling honing his powers on his own. And if he dare say he was stronger then ever. He walked down a street in New York, it had been a while since he had been here. He still had no idea what happened to the school, and to be honest it didnt really matter much to him.OOC: Felt like bringing the Quincy, Uryu back :P

Edited by Vandenreich

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: Abraham"These seem to be mass produced models." Abraham commented. mostly ignoring the pain as his limbs were forced back into place and slowly healed. "These smaller ones. If they had more of the larger one to send, I suspect they would have done so. But we know more of the larger ones exist. Which indicates those are unique models."IC: JamesThe crowd parted before the three Avengers, whispers of shock and awe spreading through the assembled citizens. Who were these legends of old, once more present when they were needed?There was Noel Rogers, better known as Liberty, the daughter of the Captain himself. But who was the other man, clad in the familiar red, white and blue? Or the magician, flying behind them? Who where they?James didn't pause in his stride, carrying himself forward with all the speed his muscles could muster. The group wasn't far from the ruins, they'd be there in minutes."Show time."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC MachinexDashing back into the basement, I looked around for my suit. Finding it, I put it on. I currently had biocable launchers, (refueled) emergancy jetpacks, and stealth cloak add ons installed. Not wasting any time installing anything else, I dashed back up and out the door. Running outside, I activaated the suit's default RC interface, looking for my skyboard. It came flying out of my bedroom window and right down next to me. Hopping on it, I took off.IC Knowerhuh was Dad doing? And where did he get that board and suit? Curious, I grabbed my multitool and followed the armored being.IC Rage"So now that the tower's been destroyed, what do we do next? I haven't been to a meeting for awhile, not exactly up to date on things. Do we march on the White house next?" I was still on my bike, ready to ride off at any moment.

IC: LibertyNoel popped her shield to its full size and as she ran. Soon they reached the ruins. "Oh god...this is.." She said softly. Suddenly Noel stopped, pulling James and Ares to the side. "Look there are some brotherhood mutants...We need a course of action."

IC: James"Course of action?""Simple." James replied, grabbing the shield off of his back. "They're weakened from the earlier fight. Medics were tending to most of them.""They have the advantage in numbers, but we have the element of surprise. And, we're fresh and strong. We're not going to get a better chance."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Uh, Flex, Rook is a girl. From now on I'm ICing as Natalie instead of Rook. And yes, Rook is a card game reference.IC: NatalieI turned and saw Brando approach. "Enforcer tower just went down. I'm gonna go check it out. If you wanna come with I can fly you there."IC: Fox grinned. Ah, if it isn't Liberty. Fox shimmered into view for a split second, before turning back invisible. It was highly unlikely the Brotherhood would see him, but the Avengers might. That was, after all, the point of the momentary visibility.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Liberty"Fine." Noel said. She jumped up, heading toward the cluster of mutants that was in her path, throwing her shield and successfully hitting two in the head before it boomeranged back. Noel caught it effortlessly. "Yea I've had some new features put in."

IC: JamesJames didn't verbally respond, instead darting out from behind cover, and hurling his shield toward one of the nearby mutants. As he ran toward the Brotherhood, he scooped it up off of the ground.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: I know Rook is a girl, when did I say otherwise?IC: Songbird (Hotel, NY)“Almost exactly.” She said, recalling her cousin Matt. It saddened her when she thought of how he died… she followed X-Bones. “What about John?” she asked him.“He could be heading here now…” she said. “I’ll send him a telepathic message.” She said.John… go to the Enforcer tower, it’s been destroyed we are meeting the Brotherhood there, please hurry. She sent him.“His mind feels different… I don’t know what has happened to him.” She told Alec.IC: Quicksilver (Enforcer Tower, NY)“The army can’t harm us.” Pietro said. “Now while I am here.” He said dusting himself off. “But you are right, we should go.” He said. “Scavenger any weapons you can, technology, anything we can use against them.” He said.He nodded at Abraham, “The other of the larger and more dangerous models must be hard to produce.” He said. “It is good that the rest weren’t here, perhaps they are stationed out of DC.” He said.IC: Nick Fury (Helicarrier)“Jesus Brando, you nearly gave me a heart-attack.” Fury said. “That’s not funny do that again and I’ll have you sitting at a desk job.” He said grinning.“Came back to report?” he asked. “Looks like I’m going to need to send you in to the Enforcer Tower ground zero, see if what the Brotherhood are doing.” He said.IC: NPC Weapon-X Agent (NY)Suddenly a dark dressed man walked up to Geoffrey. “Weapon-X is interested in your scientific skills…” he said. “You would be wise to listen to our proposition.” He said.IC: Stranger (Enforcer Tower)“Are you sure this is the wisest course of action?” he asked. “Quicksilver is very powerful.” He said."I guess so..." he said as the engaged the enemy. He flew from around the wall energy lancing from both hands as he blasted two mutants in the chest.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

OOC: Sorry, an OOC earlier confused me.IC: Natalie"Come on. I'm not gonna fly you until we're out of the base." I walked to the door, putting my arms around Brando from behind and taking off toward the fight.

A short 1 minute flight later, and we landed behindthe Avengers. I let go of Brando, my violet eye glowing.IC: Nate turned from the discussion just in time to dodge a shield.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Coolness.IC: Siegfried frowned as more news poured from the TV. The actions of this... 'Brotherhood' were deplorable. The destroyed the tower with no regard for the innocent life lost. Siegfried got to his feet, pendant bouncing off of his chest as he swiftly reached into his closet for his battle garb.With flourish, Siegfried dressed himself in the garment.Aid would be provided to those innocent people. This was the word of Siegfried, son of Thor. Lord of the Lightning.Bolts of electricity zipped across Siegfried's body as he began levitating, then Siegfried opened his window, and shot out of it, hurtling towards the enforcer tower ruins followed by a trail of lightning.---Asura had already grabbed a few guns and such while Quicksilver had made his suggestion,though certainly for personal gain, and no other reason.---Feral's claws lashed across his face, almost blinding the Mirror, but his durability deflected most of the blow. Still, his eyes weren't as durable as the rest of his body, and one of the Mirror's eyes started bleeding from the slash. The mirror screamed and clapped a hand over that eye, while lashing wildy at Feral with a kick.Feeling Daken's claws scrape off of his back, he tried to keep spinning around to kick Daken too.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC RageI was just about to ride off and go get my motorcycle serviced when 2 mutants suddenly dropped and a third dodged a shield. Looking in the direction of it, I saw two people dressed in red, blue, and white dash towards us. "We've got company!" I yelled, revving up my bike. IC Geoffrey"Sorry? Weapon-X?"

IC:Abraham sighed. "Oh dear. It seems some new pieces have been added to the board.""Yep." James replied quickly."Quicksilver!" He shouted, raising his shield mid charge to block several oncoming bullets. The supersoldier lowered it a moment later. It wouldn't do him much good from here on. "Prepare to answer for your crimes!"

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: UryuUryu ran as fast as he could to large crowd of people, that couldnt be. The Enforcer building in ruins... Well things sure escalated in my absence, is all he could think.He watched on not wanting to get invovlved. Uryu turned his head somewhat suprised by seeing a trail of lightning zooming in the sky."Another lighting user and he can fly, I wonder if I can do that?"

Edited by Vandenreich

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

IC: Asura turned as James made his group's presence known."Well, well. Look at these patriots lining up for a round of beatdowns. Are we still retreating, Boss? Or are we about to pick on some small fries?" Asura asked Quicksilver somewhat excitedly.---Siegfried continued his flight, coming closer to the wreckage. It wouldn't be long now.

IC: NatalieI grinned. "Yes you were. We can talk about it when there isn't hero work to do." My eye glowed as I took off and flew toward the Brotherhood, getting ready to fire a heat blast.IC: Nate fired an arrow at the oncoming Avengers, a sleeping gas cartridge attached.OOC: Hawkeye fanboy meets Hawkeye son. Interesting.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: What about Feral slashing at his eyes Advent? Or did you just miss that? And Daken tried to slash open his back.IC: Weapon-X Agent“We can’t talk here.” He said looking around. “There’s a reason you haven’t heard of us.” He said. “Follow me.” He said.IC: Stranger“This is going to be fun, even if we are hopelessly outnumbered.” He said as he flew near Noel before unleashing an energy blast blasting away a mutant with a beam of purpleish blue energy.IC: Quicksilver“So… it is the children of my old comrades… the Avengers.” Quicksilver said. “Did you know I used to be one of you? An Avenger?” he asked.“Fury should of let the Avengers rest in piece…” he said before using his magnetic powers to snatch Jame’s shield away from him and toss it behind him.“You have no need for this,” he said before he flew at James, aiming to deliver a super-speed kick to his chest.

OOC: Missed it. Gonna go edit that, then edit an IC into this one.EDIT: Edited the last post to react to Feral and Daken.IC: Royale continued to watch the broadcast of the Enforcer Tower attack with pure interest.

IC: Brando (New York City)"Wait, talk about...what? I don't--Whatever. You know what, it's not even worth getting into, I...whatever."Brando drew a .357 Magnum from its holster on his thigh and began searching out James, Noel, and Ares. Him and Natalie, alone and undergunned in a potentially hostile environment, spelled disaster...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: NatalieI fired a blast at the archer mutant, before flying back to Brando. "Looks like there's a guy over there that took your dad's movie appearance to heart." I landed. "And as for talk about, I meant just talk later, act now."IC: Nate swore and dodged a blast that nearly lit him on fire.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC MachinexRiding on my Skyboard, I flew over the city of New York heading straight for what used to be the Enforcer Tower. It wouldn't be long now...IC KnowerFollowing the board in the sky that was my dad, I ran through the New York streets, determined not to lose him. But I was getting tired... finally, I had to stop. I looked up. Where was Dad going? He appeared to be headed for...The Enforcer tower, that was it! I called a cab and gave the driver directions Luckily for me, I had money to spare.IC Geoffrey"Okay... Creepy..."IC Rage"Hey, screw off!" I yelled. I hurled some fire at the annoying newcomers.

IC: Shaw, Earl, Julia, MirrorShaw folded his hands and placed his elbows on the table. "Now that the formalities are over, we have much to discuss," he said, "my plans begin today, in this building. In fact, Earl's abilities will be very useful, as well as yours, Katherine and Jace.""Wait, surely you aren't saying--" Earl began."The only person I need alive has left already," Shaw interrupted, referring to the Russian diplomat, who had left after the Priest spoke to him, "which means we can move on with phase two."He paused, letting his words sink in.Julia ducked under the mirror's claws and lunged upward, trying to drive her claws into her attacker's stomach.The Julia mirror flew upward, letting out a little yelp, and died when her skull cracked against the ceiling.

67tlbk.png

IC: Brando (Enforcer Tower, New York City)Brando cleanly evaded the blast and fired off three high-powered bullets at Rage."God, he looks like the kind of guy I'd love to shoot. Cover me while I blow his skull open, won't you?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: JamesJames let the shield go. He'd expected to lose it. With his enhanced reflexes, he had just enough time to grab Quicksilver's ankle, allowing the flow to impact almost harmlessly on his chest. Now that the super soldier had a grip, it would be hard to dislodge him.James turned, and hauled down on Quicksilver;s leg, in an attempt to slam him on the ground, making sure not to let go of his ankle."Yeah. I did. Don't really care."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Some of the Brotherhood mutants were throwing energy blasts or projectiles at these new Avengers. Magnitude had other ideas. Growing to skyscraper size he aimed a kick at a nearby tower block, his enormous booted foot going through a large chunk of the ground floor as well as any tank. The building, already damaged by Omega One hitting it a couple of times, started collapsing. And unlike the Enforcer tower this one wasn't filled with soldiers who knew their evacuation drills by heart. It was full of innocent and panicking bystanders.Magnitude was guessing that if this new band of Avengers they'd have a whole bunch of hypocritical hang-ups about morality and idealism. There was no way they could just stand by and go on fighting while letting a whole building of civilians get buried alive. Especially not with the press watching, drawn by the earlier attack. And while they were busy helping out people who weren't singled out for being born differently the brotherhood could escape, or even get a few potshots in

Edited by Lord of Adders Black

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: NatalieI took off toward the building, yelling "I got this." I started getting people out until a black garbed figure moved at superhuman speed and started getting people out. When this happened I finished getting the people out of the upper story and flew toward Magnitude, launching a massive heat blast.IC: When the building started collapsing Fox swore. He was beginning to have a conscience. He sped up to maximum speed and started to get people out, phasing through walls when necessary.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Uryu Uryu watched in pure anger as he saw what Magnitude did."THATS IT!"He shot a bolt of lightning straight at his head, he had no idea what effects it would have, but he didnt care now was a time to fight not to think.

Edited by Vandenreich

OOC: Going with a little suspension of disbelief for this post. Feel free to let me know if you guys need it pulled back some.IC: There was a spark then a flash of lightning, followed by a dull boom as the building's descent slowed significantly, now beginning to fall at a much, much slower pace, one that would help with the evacuation greatly. From under the side of the building leaning closest to the ground, Siegfried floated, muscles bulging, as he put his immense strength to use trying to stop the building from simply crashing into the ground.A woman stared in a full panic out of the window nearest him. Siegfried looked up at her, and grinned. "Worry not, maiden. I shan't let you simply crash to the ground." Siegfried told her in a comforting manner.Siegfried sincerely hoped the building would hold long enough for the people to at the very least get to lower floors. His size in comparison to the building meant that before long, he would likely pierce through the outside of the building, rather than continue to hold it up.

IC: Brando (Enforcer Tower, New York City)Brando cleanly evaded the blast and fired off three high-powered bullets at Rage."God, he looks like the kind of guy I'd love to shoot. Cover me while I blow his skull open, won't you?"-Teezy
IC RageI dove for cover while the bullets wizzed past me. Some of the shots hit my bike, damaging the paint and the seat. "YOU DID NOT JUST DO THAT!!!" I yelled. I created a massive fireball in my hands, going to throw it at Brando, but then I had another idea. I hurled the fire into the streets, winding through the road like a serpent, swallowing cars, trucks, and pedestrians in it's path.IC MachinexI continued to fly. "Closer..." I thought. I could see another building fall to the ground only for a being to appear out of nowhere and slow it's fall.IC Knower"Well," the taxi driver said. "Almost there-WHOA!" A blast of fire passed by us, winding it's way through the intersection. "My dad's in trouble," I whispered and frantically got out, pocket knife drawn, trying to get a good view of the situation while staying out of trouble at the same time.

OOC: Hmm, you know while Advent is bearing real physics in mind you'd think if Fox is running fast enough to empty half a skyscraper that fast, you'd think the people he was carrying would be...worse for wear, shall we say. He can handle the stresses of moving at superspeed, but they can't. Ah, maybe he's got some kind of protective aura. I think thats how the Flash does it :PIC: Big enough to knock down buildings with a single kick, Magnitude was hardly a hard to miss target. He was relying on sheer bulk to protect him from the worst of it. The heat blast impacted on his chest in a shower of sparks, scorching small holes in his costume, and the lightning bolt hit him with explosive force, forcing him to take a step back to steady himself even at his height. To give himself some breathing room he clapped his hands together, creating an enormous shockwave of air booming outwards from him. The attack, admittedly stolen from the Hulk, was usually enough to knock grounded opponents down. These two were in the air, with no stable surface to anchor themselves to, so it should send them spinning away

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Fox deals with superspeed by turning himself and things he's carrying semintangible. This means solid and liquid things hit him but air goes straight through.IC: NatalieI was sent flying back, managing to slow down before hitting anything. Instead of flying at the massive mutant again I flew to where Siegfried was and started "welding" cracking parts of the wall back together, giving him more time before he would fall through.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Uryu Uryu was sent flying back the shockwave but not with out sending two more bolts at the giant. He crashed into a near by building, He was able to soften the impact by hurling lightning before crashing.He got back on the ground rapidly thanks to his enchanted speed adjusting his glasses while doing so."Well this should be fun"

IC-Erin:Erin, as everything else was going on around him, was now surfing the internet on a small tablet he himself had built. It ran faster than most modern consumer tablets, and even half of the full-sized computers. Better in most ways.And the first thing he noticed upon pulling up a news site was life coverage of the battle around the Enforcer Tower...which had taken a tumble down into the streets.He sighed, motioning to Howard that he was done with the banquet and that he'd go check the tower out, make sure anybody they knew wasn't getting in trouble.Once outside, he quickly transitioned from his normal, human state, into his powers-on state. The flexible, metallic skin burned as it grew like a seperate layer, every tendon and ligament and muscle in his body feeling as if they were being torn and patched together haphazardly.In a matter of seconds the transition was complete, his eyes, formerly a rather dark shade of red, taking on a bright, bloody hue, before he began to sprint for the tower.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now