OOC: Probably not, seeing as Dallas went to the Institute, and then proceeded to go on a brief road trip with three other people, including Alex. Then they went straight to NYC.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Spectre, HotelUnnoticed by Brooklyn and Elijah as they enjoyed their literary discussion, the elevator let out a slight ping as it reached the ground floor.The doors opened, and the sole occupant stepped out, having just completed her descent from the fourth floor. Unfortunately, her targets were no longer present, though the state of their rooms and the fact they hadn't checked out indicated they would be back.Spectre glanced around the lobby, pausing when she noted Elijah. There's one.With a thought, a dart gun appeared in her right hand. In a flash, she raised it and fired, sending a tranquilizer flying for Elijah's neck.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Brooklyn (Hotel, Times Square)"HI, REBEKAH!"Spectre's guard was momentarily lowered in confusion at the cheerful squeak, and that was all it took for Brooklyn to leap forward and catch her idol in a monstrous flying leap of a bearhug."I heard rumors that you, like...got brainwashed! But you didn't! I know it's you! Weapon-X can't beat you!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Jace (Hotel, New York City)"Alright. Well, give Katherine a minute to get dressed and then we'll talk to Shaw," Jace said with a grin. "See you in a few, Earl."He closed the door and sighed, leaping onto the bed and landing next to Katherine; his face suddenly lost its cheer, replaced by mild irritation, and then it was gone again, replaced by an expressionless mask. Jace's emotions changed and flitted like wildfire before Katherine's eyes, finally settling on acceptance."Shaw wants us."IC: Brooklyn (Hotel, New York City)"It's Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle! Your biggest fan!" Brooklyn squealed, hanging onto Shadow and rolling around over the carpets. When she finally released the hug, she pulled Shadow up and bored into the violet eyes of the killer with her own pure, dark brown orbs. Her grin was unfettered and legitimate, shining bright, and her long black hair was tossed over her shoulder, cascading down her right arm like the sleeve that her black tank top lacked. A single smudge of dirt dotted the I i the word Carlisle underneath her belly button, an inkblot on the otherwise perfectly smooth canvas of her tanned midriff. All of this added to the beauty and the angelic charm that was Brooklyn. Suddenly, her look turned into one of the utmost uncertainty, and her eyes took on a scared look that could break 9 out of 10 hearts, like a child asking if the monsters in her bed would come out and eat her up."You're...you're kidding, right?"OOC: Bri's probably just chilling somewhere in NYC right now. If you want her to come and see what's happening with the X-Men, Brotherhood, and Ultimates, you can. That plot's still wide open.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Spectre"No. I am not." Spectre replied, breaking through the confusion that had held her captive. Her violet eyes flashed, ignoring the look of uncertainty in the girl in front of her. "Get out of my way."In an instant, the barrel of the dart gun was inches away from Brooklyn's stomach. A single pull of the trigger would send a dart lancing out, and send Brooklyn spiraling into unconsciousness. Doom her to a life in a cage, after her brief moments of freedom. A single flex of the finger would send her back, tearing away the liberty she had so recently regained.Spectre saw the uncertainty in her eyes turn to a sort of shocked fear, desperately hoping that this was all a joke, that nothing was wrong. That her hero was playing some kind of cruel joke.And even as she prepared to pull the trigger, something stirred. Something buried deep in Spectre's mind and heart, something that Weapon X had done their best to destroy, their best to bury, their best to keep from ever seeing the light of day again.No. Not Brooklyn. NOT BROOKLYN.A "voice" roared, the equivalent of a mental punch slamming into Spectre's consciousness. Outside, the dart gun clattered to the floor. The dark haired girl's eyes flared violet and stayed that color as her hands flew to either side of her head, reeling back in agony.Not Brooklyn, you ****.

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Brooklyn (Hotel, New York City)At first, Brooklyn was like "._."Then, she was like "D:"Then, she was like ";_;"But as Spectre reeled back in agony, her face adopted a ":0" and remained there as she watched the display.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Brianne was at a hotel in New York- that's where Dallas had told her to stay. She was nervous, though. She wasn't quite sure what was going on with everything, but she did know one thing- she couldn't stay here. The not knowing was killing her. She got up, throwing on a jacket, and left the room.OOC: This post sucks but I'm still really confused. :P

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: Spectre took several involuntary steps back, as if seeking to escape. Seeking to escape an unknown enemy, an enemy she couldn't understand. An enemy she couldn't run from.Her foot slipped out from under her, sending her to the floor. Her body curled into the fetal position, her face locked in a snarl of pain.Her mind was a field of shadow. There was no visible floor, no visible walls. No horizon, no definition between the ground and the sky. Spectre turned in place, her already pale face growing white. "Who's there? What are you?"A pair of violet lights appeared in the distance. Telling how far away they were was impossible, spacial recognition lacked all meaning in this desolate mindscape. "I am the truth.""What truth?" There was no response, but the lights grew larger, more defined, as if they were growing nearer. But there was no responde. "What truth?!"WIth a yell, Spectre's eyes flared, in an attempt to bring her weapons into her hands. She felt her power leech away, as it always did, but this time it didn't stop. The power drain far exceeded what it took to someone a single weapon, but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't abort the process. Her strength just kept fading, and fading, and fading.With a roar, the pistol finally appeared in her hand, and she opened fire on the pair of eyes. For a moment, she felt her strength start to return, and the eyes faltered. Then the glow increased, and they resumed their advance, up from the depth at which they had been locked away. "You are nothing, Spectre. You are a facade, a farce. A puppet. A computer program set up to run this body once I'd been locked away.""You are lying! I am Weapon 322, designation Spectre! I am the servant of Weapon X, I exist to carry out their will! This is my body, it has always been my body. YOU ARE A TRICK!"No sooner did the words leave her mouth, something broke. A mental barrier that had been holding back the memories, the personality, the essence of the person who really owned Spectre's body. She saw everything Shadow knew, she saw the mind wipe, she saw her actions before. She saw her meeting with Brooklyn."No... NO! It isn't real, it can't be real! My name is Spectre. I am Weapon 322.""I am Rebekah Victoria Cradlewood. I am Shadow."A single, excruciating scream ripped forth from Spectre's mouth. And then she lay still.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Brooklyn (Hotel, Times Square)"Oh my god I killed my best friend!"Brooklyn, the poor girl, collapsed against the hotel desk and went fetal, sobbing into her kneecaps and looking anywhere but (what she assumed was) Shadow's dead body. -Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC Geoffrey (Car)The weapon x agent had frozen again. "Hello?" I asked.IC ASOS (In front of tourist centre)"Should I stay here, or should I go? Man, this is NYC, there is so much to do here? But there's other places I could go to..."IC Knower (Following Heka)I followed Heka and Uryu, because I had nothing else to do.

IC: Shadow, HotelShadow's hand slipped off of her head, landing in front of her eyes. The glow faded, and the dart gun a few inches from Brooklyn's feet disappeared.".... Hey.... Brooklyn......"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Brooklyn (Hotel, Times Square)Brooklyn let out a choked sob slightly and looked up, eyes still brimming with tears that cascaded down her sharp cheeks like a waterfall, carved into a ravine by millenia of age. For a long time, neither spoke."Are...are you a zombie?" she asked quietly, her voice on the verge of cracking.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Brooklyn (Hotel, Times Square)Brooklyn gave a watery smile as she giggled slightly before her eyes opened. Instantly, her tear ducts closed and her face seemed to dry up due to the sudden brightness that had taken it over. Instantly, Shadow found herself wrapped in another bear hug, knocking her to the ground again, as Brooklyn hugged her and squealed and squealed and squealed."You made a joke! Now I know it's you! Come on, Rebekah! We can go find Alaric and tell him we're okay and then we can go and shop and get dinner and check out hot guys!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Brooklyn (Hotel, Times Square)"Aw, it's alright, girl!" Brooklyn chirped, pulling away from Rebekah for a moment to stare into her eyes before upping her grin a notch and hugging her excitedly again, her chin fitting perfectly into Shadow's shoulder as the two embraced tightly. "I know you didn't mean it! We're best friends!"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: ShadowShadow sighed quietly, and patted Brooklyn on the back. For a moment, all was peaceful again. There was no combat, no conflict. Just peace.After a moment, she remembered two things. The first, was that she still had a bomb in her head. The second was even simpler than that.Her shirt was ****ing pink.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Wild Card:Card watched the Weapon-X facility while it gnawed on the wing-bones of some bird. It realized there would be little way to get into the facility on its own, and it would need a distraction. Since it had arrived here an hour ago, no such distraction had presented itself. So it would wait. And while it waited, it couldn't help but think about why Ashlynn seemed surprised when it had told her its intentions. Did it really get ignored because they wanted to torture it, or did it get ignored because of chance? It would have to ask Ashlynn when it saw her again. Because its teammates would be heading this way. Not as fast as he, but they eventually would.IC: Chris Marie:Chris sat in one of the many hall-ways in the base, rolled up in the fetal position. Trying not to think. That he watched as Sarah killed two people. With his body. She had easily brought back Shawn's powers, and defeated Shawn, while holding his mind in submission. If he hadn't called out for Ashlynn to help him, Sarah would still have been in control. Chris didn't know what she wanted to do, what her plan was. She wanted a body of her own, that's for sure. But she wont get out now... Will she? Chris thought to himself, She can't get out... She can't get out... She can't get out...IC: Molotov:Whoever had attacked the HYDRA base had guts, that was obvious. As Molotov looked through the wreckage left by HYDRA's attackers, and the SHIELD agents who had been sent afterwards to clean things up, it was obvious that the former party had been trying to get to somewhere... But he didn't know where, or what they were looking for.

IC-Elijah.Elijah, meanwhile, had been hit in the arm by the dart gun. A quickly-tied tourniquet made of the long cloth bookmark he had would hold it off for a while, as he watched the scene unfold. Then he stepped over to Shadow, holding the dart."Hi, Rebekah," he said with a smile. "Nice to have you back. Now, if you'll excuse me..." and now he, as well, toppled to the ground, his eyes shutting peacefully.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Brooklyn (Hotel, Times Square)After a minute, the hug broke, and Brooklyn stood self-consciously in front of Rebekah."So, uh...what now?" she asked, slightly angry at herself for admitting she didn't know what to do in front of her idol.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: ShadowShadow glanced at Elijah. "Well, first thing's first." She grabbed him off the floor, and tossed him over her shoulder. "We take this guy upstairs, put him in his room.""Then, I go to see a doctor about getting a bomb taken out of my head. And I see if I can find a shirt that isn't pink."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Brando (Stark Tower, New York City)Brando led Natalie into Stark Tower, the headquarters of the New Avengers, and into the conference room. Stark had locked himself into his own personal room, meaning Brando couldn't keep watch on him, but for now, this was the best he could do. The marksman of the team took a seat at the main chair and began spinning in it, tossing pencils and pens at the tip of the arrow on stock projections every now and then, landing dead center every time.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Abraham"I'm curious. The Avengers were the best known superhero team on the planet." Abraham shrugged, and looked up from his sudoku puzzle. "You've reformed them, haven't you? A child of Hawkeye. You, the son of Stark. Two children of the Captain. The son of Doctor Strange, and what appears to be a descendant of the Hulk."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: AbrahamThe mutant shrugged. "In this cell or not, I like to keep track of major changes in the world. And the reforming of the Avengers is a major change. Besides, the Avengers has always been an interesting subject for me."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Howard Stark - Stark Tower -Howard was about to respond...when the sound of a phone rang. He went into his pocket and pulled out his cell, he sighed as he looked at who was calling. "Excuse me, I have to take this..." He turned around so he wasn't facing Abraham. "Hey Mom...yes I'm fine..."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: AbrahamAbraham raised an eyebrow, and turned back to his phone, call, waiting for Howard to get off the phone. Idly, he reached out and pushed against the field, to make sure his adaptation didn't start to fade.

fK5oqYf.jpg