So Now We Know What Tohu Looks Like From The Back.

Dralcax

It doesn't necessarily have to be the end of people MOCing Tohu, plenty of the spinnies don't feature everything, they're just masks, and I believe the Ignika spinnie also has a head in it. Not all is necessarily there however, therefore don't let your imagination be silenced!

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

To be able to capture Hapori Tohu in conventional moc form would be mitigating to his superlative majesty.

superpaper_624_1255384923.jpg

"By me... Count Bleck! The chosen executor of the Dark Prognosticus... is Count Bleck! The fine fellow prophesied to come to this dimension... is also Count Bleck!"

The spinny is inaccurate. The larger gears can't actually fit behind the head and I was working with actual pieces. And I found that the smaller gears jammed in there pretty well so I just went with it. But it's still possible to MOC him.

OpAXNpl.jpg

Guys, there isn't a possible way to make a good cosplay of Nokama Metru either. You can't expect everything in life to be perfect. The spinnies of masks don't have the stick thing, either.

Tahu.png

i wanna be the very best

like no one ever was

to catch them is my real test

to train them is my cause

The spinny is inaccurate. The larger gears can't actually fit behind the head and I was working with actual pieces. And I found that the smaller gears jammed in there pretty well so I just went with it. But it's still possible to MOC him.

Exactly. Many people have MOCed Tohu in the past. The spinny doesn't match the main banner, but that doesn't change anything.Thread closed.