The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted. In exchange for seeing the movie a second time, you give up all your free time at home to do chores. And none of that easy stuff like doing the taxes or re-shingling the roof or testing the new trap door of doom feature in the security system. I'm talking intense chores here. I wish I had a moat.

Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Gales

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

granted, but this was because the entire month of march didn't happen. instead was a terrible time where you and your bed were eternally locked in a plane of oblivion where you were tormented by daedra for thirty one days.i wish the person below me couldn't mess up this wish in any way, shape, or form.

Edited by ~JC~

3DS: 3711-9364-3152

PSN:          AidecVoros

You get killed, but luckily for you, just short of giving the order, Bonaparte gets carted to the island of St. Helena.I wish I can learn Chinese Opera and do it flawlessly.

Edited by TradTheMentalist

"Wer Traumt?"

Granted. But now all the spiders in the world love you and insist on following you around. This also results in no one else wanting to be around you.I wish I could speak Russian fluently and still retain the knowledge to speak English.

bannnnner.png

Granted. You accidentally hit the self-destruct button. Oddly enough, the cow just starts singing "It's Doc Gerbil's World" from Courage the Cowardly Dog. Must've been wired wrong. Anyway, you can never get the song out of your head and it eventually drives you mad with its catchy glory.I wish I had a small fairy companion to keep me company forever so I wouldn't be lonely. ^^

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing