The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted. You realize that you want to wish for a dolphin as a pet so you could ride it into the second dimension and save an entire race from evil and then be named the supreme overlord. Unfortunately you wasted your wish when you wished you knew what to wish for, and now you cannot wish for said wish you wished in wishful thinking. You are a sad panda.I wish for said wish of the dolphin.

Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Wind

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Granted. It is the 10th remake as Hollywood is out of original ideas. Everything is wrong about the movie and it's not even the same story anymore. They decided to make this one a musical with horrible lyrics, bad melody and the choreography is extremely lack-luster. Your hope and innocence are forever lost in a sea of disappointment. I wish I had a nickle! =D

Granted. You get a nickle. While you pick it up, your wallet with all the rest of your money is stolen.I wish I got a starring role in a hit movie and did a fantastic job in it and loved my role and went on to make several sequels, each one better and more well-received than the last.

Granted. The sandwich hears about how you just killed a movie star and wants nothing to do with you. The sandwich goes on to lead a giant protest against you and all of the fangirls of that actor are at your doorstep with fire and lip gloss. Think lip gloss sounds harmless? You don't know the half of it... ;-;I wish for a lasso. ^^

Granted. Unfortunately magic doesn't work in this dimension and you get exiled into nowhere for bringing illegal magic.I wish my mom would let me get a cat that is alive and well, and very nice and the best cat I could wish for, and that it did not die, disappear, or run away and everything was happy ever after.=)

"Baby, in the final analyses, love is power. That's where the power's at."

Tumblr

Twitter

Wattpad

Granted. However, this isn't just your common cold. This cold turns into pneumonia. In their desperation for you to get better, your parent go back in time and stop you from getting the cold. This causes a paradox, and your wish for a cold causes the universe to end, and a man in a blue phone box has to fix it.I wish I had a Sonic Screwdriver replica.

Granted, they are platform shoes that are 10 miles high. You are constantly light headed due to the altitude and require assistance from your local fire department when putting the shoes on and when taking them off. You fear of tripping every single time you take a step. You never walk with peace of mind again.I wish I had a pizza (that sounds so good right now you don't even know).