The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Great for you, but once some of these middle class morons finally get their heads screwed on right and all start protesting along with the occupy folks, they'll kick your upper-class corporate butt.I wish Bionicle was back.

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

Granted. It brings me great sorrow but, the new Bionicle has no effort or creativity put into it. And it has humans in it.I wish everything I owned had a tracking device in it that only I could find.

But then someone would probably kill you in your sleep and take whatever helped you track your stuff. I wish someone here knew what "The Boondocks" is.

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

granted but the power malfunctions and you can't control what you put on your computer resulting in embarrassment I wish that i had a fikou spider

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

granted but you leave it outside on a sunny day and the magnifying glass causes you lawn to catch on fire and eventually spreads to your houseI wish i a undead fikou

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Granted. Everyone fights over how adorable that is and you wind up in someone else's pocket. Unfortunately, a bird swoops you up. You have an entire miniature adventure where you meet the Minish and save Hyrule yet again and all that stuffs. This does not last, however, and students start using you to cheat on tests because they have nothing better to do with a tiny person. They eventually discover that you do not know any of the answers they require and disown you, leaving you on the street with an ally cat. You befriend the cat and ride it as your noble steed. You conquer the Smurfs and reign as supreme overlord of the blue peeps in their mushroom kingdom where Gargamel failed. You eventually take down Gargamel and use the power of magic or whatever it is Smurfs use and become ultimately powerful. You go mad with power, but fortunately for the world that person who put you in his pocket earlier finds you and brings you back to your senses. You are then mistaken for a figurine and are put on display for all eternity.Ninja'd. Well, that's what I get for such a long corruption. XDD Anyway, granted but you are forever invisible and everyone thinks you are a ghost. It's fun for a while, but you are forever alone as your friends and family think you have dropped off the face of the earth. You are a sad panda.I wish for a chess board.

Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Wind

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

granted your are exorcised and sent back to the underworld sorry so sadI wish that i was the priest that exorcised you

Edited by Shadow Reaper

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu