The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

granted but you cannot dream because annona has survived and is on earthI wish that i could destroy mosquitoes with my mind

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

granted but you time travel and get stuck in a mountain oddly there is also a fader bull in there tooI wish that i could create bionicle pieces out of thin air

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Granted. You played it for years on end, neglecting your personal hygiene and health until your eyes turned red from over-exhaustion. Finally, you come out of the house when your game system (Let's say... XBox360) had finally taken enough and had broken down (Probably the Red Ring of Death) and was instantly blinded by the sunlight. After adjusting to the brightness of the situation, you realise that everything around you changed. Slowly, your mouth spoke the exact words "What year is it?!"I wish I could meet The Doctor

Granted. However, during your travels with him, you either A) Got sealed in an alternate dimension, B ) Died and was erased from the timeline, or C) Just died. The doctor really goes through his companions quickly.I wish that I WAS the Doctor!

Granted. Immediately after regeneration, you stay the Doctor for about a day, after which you trip over something in the TARDIS, land on your face in scalding water, and are forced to regenerate, making you the shortest-lived Doctor ever. Worse, the show suffers because you were on there and you were considered the worst Doctor.I wish I had a police box that was bigger on the inside and could travel through time and space.

*Insert some sort of banner or photograph here*

Granted, but then suddenly you accidentally ninja me.Somehow.It also results in your banishment.I wish that I had one of every single Hero Factory, Bionicle, Slizer and Roboriders set in existence, the time to build them all, and the time to play with them all, with no adverse effects on the rest of my life or anyone else's.

Granted. A man whose last name is you has been banned.I wish I had all the money

"I don't fight crime because I want fame and glory. I do it because there are villains who are to powerful for regular police to handle"- Batman

92% of bzpower don't like smooth jazz. If you are part of the 8% who feel sorry for those who don't, copy this and paste it to your signature.

Granted, but if you did, you'd probably wish for some stupid @#$% like the rest of us.I wish Kiina's "WA-HOO!" was excluded from The Legend Reborn.

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

Fine, but you come addicted to drugs and shut off from other people.Just like Sherlock Holmes :)I wish more people knew that the new movies are faithful to the original books/newspaper series and that the old Sherlock Holmes movies weren't.WATTSON WAS NOT A BUMBLING cool dude! (you all know what I mean)

Edited by Minun4

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg