The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

granted you get shampoo from Ranma 1/2I wish that i could understand the mysteries of the makutaverse and the space time continuum

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

granted but a war breaks out to decide who is the best comedy writerI wish i knew what was so great about halo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Granted. You see the greatness of a first-person shooter that justifies why your character can heal so easily by having the Master Chief be a supersoldier, unlike the regular soldiers of other first-person shooters. This leads to you loving the game, and you die from starvation as you continue to play it nonstop.I wish for the world to explode.

-Tautology club is Tautology club-Granted. You are so happy and content with life that you no longer worry or care about anything. Your entire city is sinking beneath the waves of the Pacific and will soon be next to Atlantis. You cannot breathe underwater, but don't have a care in the world due to your happiness. Due to some plot hole, you manage to survive and you are so happy that the Atlantians name you their supreme ruler. You are overthrown by seaponies, but you manage to live a nice humble and happy life in underwater prison for the rest of your days where you never see the light of day again due to being so far beneath the waves.I wish my wish will be corrupted with tautology!

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Granted; Tekulo is revived, but given cybernetic implants in order to survive. While these bring him superhuman abilities, he is forever at the mercy of being a machine; he must charge himself every few hours (even more if he is doing strenuous activity,) needs maintenance every week, and hardly has any sense of humanity left within himself.I wish Tekulo could find true love and happiness (with a human, you clever ducklings,) in his cybernetic state.

IYAAYAS Coin 1

Granted, you go back in time and meet yourself. The paradox of two of you being in the same place at once breaks the universe. Now we have to come up with a huge fantasy/adventure plotline to fix things. Many are lost and the protagonist is scarred for life due to the loss. You are forced to live with said protagonist in a dramatic comedy as he slowly learns that all of the loss was due to your wish. The protagonist doesn't wind up killing you or anything, but you two are the center of everyone's amusement and it is a hollow existence as the director controls your every action. You can never truly express yourself ever again and your series turns lack luster over time and you are stuck in a boring comedy for the rest of eternity.I wish I had telekenetic abilities!

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing