The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

granted but your the fire avatar and am hated by the whole avatar universeI wish i could create new bionicle pieces out over thin air.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Granted. It's not mud, though, it's chocolate. The chocolate covers your entire body and hardens. You can never be free from it's rich, decadent goodness!I wish there were more male characters with major roles in My Little Pony.

Edited by Tekulo: Toa of Gales

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Granted. You have so many chocolate chips on your cookies that they can't even be considered cookies anymore. Also, you added too much salt to the batter, so you don't even have a decent chocolate bar.I wish my electric blanket heated up faster at night.

bannnnner.png

Granted. However, it heats up to a much hotter temperature now. As soon as you flip the switch you receive 17 third degree burns and your bed catches on fire.I wish my school curriculum wasn't barely fit for a five year old and that I would feel like I'm learning something.

- :burnmad:

Granted. You become a human calculator and everyone immediately becomes jealous of your mathematical abilities and hates you.I wish I would stumble upon a priceless artifact which leads me on an exciting adventure full of romance and treasure!

- :burnmad: