The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted. Your space ship is sentient and notices that you have severe anger issues due to your previous corruption. Your ship imprisons you for many a year and your sanity slips away. You pass the time by playing tic-tac-toe with yourself. You always seem to lose, however, so you move onto the next pass-time which is playing checkers, again with yourself. Due to your constant losing streak, you finally decide to break out of prison. You manage to accomplish this by using a toothpick, some rocks and a super heat ray that can melt through the metal bars (they didn't do that good of a job in security. Who knew?). Anyway, you make it up to the bridge and put the ship into "manual control" instead of "AI Automatic" thus nullifying the sentience of the space ship. This is all fine and dandy until you realize that you have no idea how to pilot said space ship and you crash it into Saturn, totaling your ride (which is odd because Saturn is a gas planet... Who knew?). Anyway, you're trapped there for the remainder of your life, which you spend playing connect four with yourself (and for the strangest reason you still always seem to lose).I wish I could play Heroica with everyone. ^^

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Granted. But due to a series of unfortunate events, you end up in a carnival as a side show. You're up after the bearded lady and the bear wrestler. Unfortunately, they both quit, so you have to take their roles as well. You end up wrestling a bear with your beard of might in several different languages. I wish I was at the Carnival so I could see that. XD

Granted, but due to a series of unfortunate events, you end up, yet again, as a carnival side-show. The local children always throw peanuts at you, but elephants soon become the dominant race and so those peanuts you've collected have become the new currency. You're rich! Hurray! But wait, a war breaks out between elephants and mice! D= There is some serious Tom and Jerry action going on here (but replace Tom with an elephant and you'd be closer). The mice and elephants demand to know what side you are on as a shapeshifter would prove to be quite the war weapon. You are then voted not to be human, and therefore are stripped of all of your civil rights and free will and are auctioned off to the highest bidder (the currency still being peanuts). I wish I had a lot of peanuts to save Taka from this unfortunate fate (and plus having a shapeshifter butler is always a bonus.... cough)