The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

Granted, but you lose your limbs and it is rendered useless. Worse, it isn't revoked or expired EVER, so you are constantly tantalized by it into insanity and death.I wish I could use a Hau Nuva, had a functional one at full power, and had the power of Fire. (Along with precise control over both)I'll toss in the power to exterminate ponies without exterminating the bronies.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Granted. Someone whose last name is I gains all that. but not you.Ninjas!!Granted I destroys a different universe. which by the pardox you were transported to.I wish I had Pet Nui-Rama

Edited by Lavion Toa Nuva Of Air

"I don't fight crime because I want fame and glory. I do it because there are villains who are to powerful for regular police to handle"- Batman

92% of bzpower don't like smooth jazz. If you are part of the 8% who feel sorry for those who don't, copy this and paste it to your signature.

Granted, but your first assignment is to perform surgery on an extremely violent man who cannot use any pain-reducing, anesthetic, or numbing substance. Also, his natural reaction to pain is to viciously attack the cause of said pain.I wish I had $500 dollars to make my rent 1000x easier to manage.

IYAAYAS Coin 1

Once you did, you realized life is meaningless without having a question to ask. Knowing all there is to know leaves you to be the ONLY being the human race, and all otherworldy races go to for assistance, in even the simplest of issues.I wish good questions like Taka Nuvia's happened more often.

faber_tahu.jpg

B I O N I C L E

2001-2010

Granted. It's now so good that it gets praised as "the new Bionicle", and everyone starts to fangirl (or the male equivalent) over it. Hero Factory replaces Bionicle, which now slowly fades into obscurity, forever to be forgotten.I wish I had a demon that could grant me 3 wishes

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)